you can start now but keep it very low ppm - like 150.

Your cotyledons are still doing great. If the plant needs nutes (mostly N at this point) it will start to steal from them. If they start to brown up, you waited a day too long for perfection. Perfection is not needed.

A dash of cal-mag, some grow, and that's about it for now. Growth is currently focused more on roots, they will stretch looking for food and water, that is a good thing. Too much nutes and you can do more harm than good.
We had talked just briefly on the bottle of Rapid Start. Should I avoid this for now? It's 1-.5-1 I believe.

found this before https://pahrocgiant.com/product-details-size-2/ for 30$~

2.png

but i just needed a little extra for this time around, and fked my self lol.

dont see this one around much though, not sure if my one grow store still has it

i might go with the bigger perlite size next time

Are you talking about another solo cup run?
yes, wont be even close to 210 plants like the last time though, unfortunately lol, mainly cause im broke as shit and dont have much medium left, especially since that MG bag of perlite was fucked and my dumbass thinking it wouldnt be that bad dumped it in with rest of my perlite bin.

also busting out the "AeroTotes™️"

now if i got some racks and went balls out i could do 420 plants, in a 5x5. lol

Last edited:
yes, wont be even close to 210 plants like the last time though, unfortunately lol, mainly cause im broke as shit and dont have much medium left, temporarily.

but also busting out the "AeroTotes™️"

now if i got some racks and went balls out i could easily do 420 plants, in a 5x5. lol
I'm in a 5x5 and thinking about 420 plants in there..... yeesh

Just gonna have one fat mama in mine 🤣

think about 840? lol

i think i can if doing the vertical racks right, and very short colas.

would be absolutely retarded though.

the De-humidification....watering...
Sounds like some sort of hydro is the answer there... some ebb and flow bed maybe? Even a huge RDWC with a 4x4 footprint for your tables, custom 4'x4'x6" resevoirs.

Damn... got me brainstorming and I ain't even grown a plant yet

Hey @Moe.Red

For some reason, I spaced off filling my RO res. I was able to get 15 gallons out of it. Can I go ahead and add the Agsil to let it set overnight, then add and mix the rest of the RO in the morning, before bring it down. I can put it off another day but I'm under the assumption that it would work out fine. I'm going a little lighter on it this time. Last time it was 8g/30gal and I'm only adding 6 this time around.

Hey @Moe.Red

For some reason, I spaced off filling my RO res. I was able to get 15 gallons out of it. Can I go ahead and add the Agsil to let it set overnight, then add and mix the rest of the RO in the morning, before bring it down. I can put it off another day but I'm under the assumption that it would work out fine. I'm going a little lighter on it this time. Last time it was 8g/30gal and I'm only adding 6 this time around.
Yes go for it.

Sounds like some sort of hydro is the answer there... some ebb and flow bed maybe? Even a huge RDWC with a 4x4 footprint for your tables, custom 4'x4'x6" resevoirs.

Damn... got me brainstorming and I ain't even grown a plant yet
I wanna do a big fog chamber

Suspend the plants over it

Last edited:
I need to look more into Moe's fogponics. I've only briefly read about it before being kicked out of the farm. You got a thread going over here for that, @Moe.Red ?
I put fog on hold. I'm about 95% done with the build, and then I started spending my available downtime here. So close, but yet so far away. I have a thread called fog prep where you can see all the parts and the software.

I decided to learn soil in that tent in the meantime. So dirt here I come.

I put fog on hold. I'm about 95% done with the build, and then I started spending my available downtime here. So close, but yet so far away. I have a thread called fog prep where you can see all the parts and the software.

I decided to learn soil in that tent in the meantime. So dirt here I come.
Im sure you'll love learning it, but may get bored with it real quick.

It's slooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This is leading up to something very important to me. If the weed is better, I may switch. Do fog and soil rather than fog and RDWC. My mind is open to the side by side result.
Can't argue against quality.....unless the speed is much more than a 1-2% increase in quality, I may take the speed.

But again....quality...it would have to be negligible.

Are you mentioning that in the sense of the talks about soil unlocking better/more terpene profile or?

Back
Top Bottom