Here's the vpd chart I started with and it shows me being in the mid/late flower range. I'm at 79° and 55% rh. Should I bump up the humidity to 60 or 65?Scynce_VPD_chart-01.png

2 airstones in the plant res. 1 in the control res. It's a fallponics rdwc. Streams shooting down from the shorter sides of the tote. Should be plenty of oxygenation, right? I feel like that's where you were headed so forgive me for assuming.
Just finished my first run in my fallponics. yours are about where mine were when I realized I needed airstones in the sites as well as the res. At the very least I don't see where it could hurt, more oxygen the better.

was just looking at the system I modeled mine after from PA Hydroponics, and they sell theirs with an air stone for each site as well, not that that means you should but just some insight.

Just finished my first run in my fallponics. yours are about where mine were when I realized I needed airstones in the sites as well as the res. At the very least I don't see where it could hurt, more oxygen the better.

was just looking at the system I modeled mine after from PA Hydroponics, and they sell theirs with an air stone for each site as well, not that that means you should but just some insight.
Got 2 in the plant and top-off res and 1 in the control res.

You about 1.3 i feel like your leaf temps are probably cooler than that… did you check multiple heights and locations to get an average?

Id stay the course for now

You about 1.3 i feel like your leaf temps are probably cooler than that… did you check multiple heights and locations to get an average?

Id stay the course for now
Honestly haven't checked in a while but last I did, every leaf measured the same. I'll check again tonight.

It's getting to where my humidifier barely runs throughout the day. Gonna have order me a deheuy sooner than I thought.

Are those better off in the lung room or do they do alright in a tent if you have the space?

It's getting to where my humidifier barely runs throughout the day. Gonna have order me a deheuy sooner than I thought.

Are those better off in the lung room or do they do alright in a tent if you have the space?
Yeah like Aquaman said I would put in lung room. Not because of space but because of heat.

Leaf temps varied between 74 and 79. I'm gonna move my fans around for better airflow off of the heater and I'll adjust the C69 accordingly.

I added some more epsom last night to combat what still looks like a mag deficiency. I'm planning on a full res change this weekend. We're going on more than a month and she's drank half or more of the top-off res.

Question for @Moe.Red regarding the Agsil. I know it needs to set for a while so I was wondering if I could mix up an appropriate amount into 2 gallons and let THAT sit? Then, adding it to some RO, will it still have the same affect? I just don't want to deprive her of the top-off res while the silcate sets.

Anywho..
Here's what I'm calling a successful tuck and what looks to me like some magnesium deficiency.
20230707_180727.jpg20230707_180713.jpg20230707_180707.jpg

Buddy I’m using agsil in my res for the first time. I posted on the ph thread that the end result was no buffer. Disappointed. Still trying to figure this out.

Probably a silly question here, @Aqua Man, but I wanna clarify something. I see folks mentioning a 3/2/1 ratio or 2/2/1 or other. When they say this, are they refering to the NPK ratio or a ratio for the GH Trio, or something of the like? Like 3 parts green, 2 parts brown, 1 part pink? Or do I gotta do a bunch of math and somehow get the NPK ratios to 3/2/1? I've been following the Light Feeding chart for the Trio but was looking to hone in my next batch of nutes.

Also, I see at least @steamroller agrees on my mag def conclusion. Would adding epsom in addition to the CalMag be a wise decision? You said too much wouldn't hurt when amending. Is that still the case with the fresh mix? Sorry If this is all rudimentary. Google leaves it too open to MY interpretation and I figured getting an answer more tailored to my question would be a little of a stress relief.

Probably a silly question here, @Aqua Man, but I wanna clarify something. I see folks mentioning a 3/2/1 ratio or 2/2/1 or other. When they say this, are they refering to the NPK ratio or a ratio for the GH Trio, or something of the like? Like 3 parts green, 2 parts brown, 1 part pink? Or do I gotta do a bunch of math and somehow get the NPK ratios to 3/2/1? I've been following the Light Feeding chart for the Trio but was looking to hone in my next batch of nutes.

Also, I see at least @steamroller agrees on my mag def conclusion. Would adding epsom in addition to the CalMag be a wise decision? You said too much wouldn't hurt when amending. Is that still the case with the fresh mix? Sorry If this is all rudimentary. Google leaves it too open to MY interpretation and I figured getting an answer more tailored to my question would be a little of a stress relief.
It depends who your talking to but a 3-2-1 is generally a reference to something like jacks by weight. Whereas a 2-1-3 would be a reference to N-P-K. Its best to ask who is talking what they are referencing.

You can add 1 gram per gal of epsom. If using RO you can add 1/4-1/2 dose of cal mag.

You CAN over feed on both of those but at those doses should not create a problem.

Whats your light intensity because i feel like they might be being pushed just a bit to hard. You dont want to push them in veg as you want the healthiest growth possible going into flower.

How do the roots look now?

Whats your light intensity because i feel like they might be being pushed just a bit to hard. You dont want to push them in veg as you want the healthiest growth possible going into flower.
The light is at 26%, 26" above the screen. That reads around 13.5k lux just above the canopy.
How do the roots look now?
The appearance has been the same. Slight browning from the water, I presume. Several newer shoots coming out of the side of the netpot. Quite the mass accumulating below the surface. The shoots out of the side are a very nice looking white. I'll grab a picture when my little monkey takes a nap.

The light is at 26%, 26" above the screen. That reads around 13.5k lux just above the canopy.

The appearance has been the same. Slight browning from the water, I presume. Several newer shoots coming out of the side of the netpot. Quite the mass accumulating below the surface. The shoots out of the side are a very nice looking white. I'll grab a picture when my little monkey takes a nap.
Sounds reasonable…. Water temp?

How are you measuring the lux and what type of device are you using? Iphone, android etc

Its best to ask who is talking what they are referencing.
20230705_130145.jpgon 6/22 i fed one "dose" 15 green 10 brown 5 pink. Im in veg now. Another single dose was fed on 6/29

Its a language that moe and slg started talking (brown was actually mentioned as being maroon) but moe first called it brown. Gh 3 part nutes

View attachment 12186on 6/22 i fed one "dose" 15 green 10 brown 5 pink. Im in veg now. Another single dose was fed on 6/29

Its a language that moe and slg started talking (brown was actually mentioned as being maroon) but moe first called it brown. Gh 3 part nutes
Ok so you went 3/2/1 as far as the trio goes.
Yeah I would've called it purple but I remember seeing at the Farm some time ago where it was being referred to as brown.

Idk if i was using it is just go equal parts if each. If anything a ratio of 4-4-3. That should die start to finish but you can shift mote to bloom after week 3-5 of flowering to about 4-4-5.

That’s just me though

Back
Top Bottom