Only for iphone. The android version actually has a detection feature in case you don't realize & try to put a filter on it it warns you to take it off.

I also have found the ppfd meter app to be pretty accurate. The one thing I have found is that it seems to be more accurate for me if I set it to natural sunlight as opposed to full spectrum led. Set to the sunlight mode it almost perfectly aligns with the PAR map from my lights manufacturer. Also from my understanding all the apps are pretty inaccurate at measuring blurple lights, just FYI.
They are accurate just need to use the right conversion for blurple

My heater ran a lot last night which I guess is a good sign, considering the light is at 40%. Looks like I've got some room to raise the intensity. Hard to keep the tent cool during the day so I upped the lights off humidity by 5%. She drank nearly a gallon overnight (lights on).

Leaves look good. Roots look good. I think she's happy, guys. Nothing but tops!

Still feel you have to much wind in those ladies… so far looks ok but personally I’d lower it a bit bro
I'm thinking a couple cardboard baffles on the top side of the ceiling fan would cut it down a bit. I'll get right on that.

The lower fans hardly jiggle the leaves. They're aimed up and at the wall at about a 45.

Still feel you have to much wind in those ladies… so far looks ok but personally I’d lower it a bit bro
Is a dryish texture to the leaves a sign of wind burn? I have been noticing an almost paper-like sound when I tuck shoots with larger/older fans.

Hell yeah bro, the best part of the grow is coming now😝
Glad to have ya here. It's been a long road. Ran seedling settings for too long and slowed her down a bit at first. Aqua got me straightened out and she's done awesome since. Maybe a little mag def toward the end of the first batch of nutes, but great otherwise. Flipped to flower on the 74th day after she broke ground. Her name is Cannabis Morissette.

Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree.
It's my first grow ever and I'm loving it. With all the help here, it's almost been too easy. Kinda like when you stop hearing the kid fart around in her room. The peace is nice but the feeling is uneasy 🤣

Glad to have ya here. It's been a long road. Ran seedling settings for too long and slowed her down a bit at first. Aqua got me straightened out and she's done awesome since. Maybe a little mag def toward the end of the first batch of nutes, but great otherwise. Flipped to flower on the 74th day after she broke ground. Her name is Cannabis Morissette.

Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree.
It's my first grow ever and I'm loving it. With all the help here, it's almost been too easy. Kinda like when you stop hearing the kid fart around in her room. The peace is nice but the feeling is uneasy 🤣
Ive been lurking in the background silently since your first post bro lol.
Youve done a great job for your first ever grow.

Honestly, something i seriously had to reconsider in my room. I just went through this shit with my fans. Everything looked amazing until the plants stretched into the fans air stream. Even though they were oscillating fans it didn't even matter at that point. My plants got wind burned as shit for a few days before I was able to put together wtf was going on. It was one of those" damn, im an idiot" moments and plants came right back online like nothing ever happened. Well, besides the leaves that the wind had already decimated.... 🤣

It got hotter than hell today, over 100. It was 86 when I left the house this morning before 6. While I spent the day on a roof dickin' with exhaust fans, the tent peaked around 75 degrees. I'm calling that a win.
Screenshot_20230726_175234_AC Infinity.jpg

They are accurate just need to use the right conversion for blurple
How do we determine what the conversion should be? On the Tent Buddy app it lets you select which light source you're measuring. I'm just not sure if my white light is a 6500k or a 4000k. What is the conversion for blurple? Red = Blue LED(450+650nm)?

Tent Buddy Home page.jpgTent.jpg

What ppm are you running? Think it may like another bump up
It's fallen from 760 to 710 since the 9th, I believe. I'll premix a solution based on their ratios and bring it back up to 760 or so. Sound like an alright plan?

My top-feed is half and half RO and this batch of nutes. PH has been pretty steady. 5.9 last week. 5.8 this week. Ping-ponged for the first week.

How do we determine what the conversion should be? On the Tent Buddy app it lets you select which light source you're measuring. I'm just not sure if my white light is a 6500k or a 4000k. What is the conversion for blurple? Red = Blue LED(450+650nm)?

View attachment 15195View attachment 15196
All that stuff is what chased me away from trying to rely on an app. None of the spectrums matched my lights spectrum very well. Some were close, but not enough for me to trust the final numbers.

I'm gonna keep bumping up my intensity slowly until she shows me she doesn't like it. Just call me birdman cuz I be wingin it. And my scrawny bird legs...

All that stuff is what chased me away from trying to rely on an app. None of the spectrums matched my lights spectrum very well. Some were close, but not enough for me to trust the final numbers.

I'm gonna keep bumping up my intensity slowly until she shows me she doesn't like it. Just call me birdman cuz I be wingin it. And my scrawny bird legs...
Grump from what little I know the time to tell if they are getting too much light is say starting like 4 hours before lights OUT. If they start laying over on the tops they are getting too much light. If you can get them to the point where the tops are just starting to lay over at lights out you are on the edge and could back them off a little. This is where having 1 percent jumps from a controller comes in handy.

Grump from what little I know the time to tell if they are getting too much light is say starting like 4 hours before lights OUT. If they start laying over on the tops they are getting too much light. If you can get them to the point where the tops are just starting to lay over at lights out you are on the edge and could back them off a little. This is where having 1 percent jumps from a controller comes in handy.
Good one. Didn't think about that as a way of finding the thresh hold!

Hey grump love what you are doing with the canopy. Sorry I've been absent trying to get caught up!
Hey man. You're good. Glad to see ya still.popping in every so often. We started the flower cycle Sunday.

She's gonna be like a wick basket underneath once all this tucking is over with 🤣
Killer tip, bro. I'll keep a close eye when I get up in the morning. That's an hour and a half before lights out. Bang on!

Hey man. You're good. Glad to see ya still.popping in every so often. We started the flower cycle Sunday.

She's gonna be like a wick basket underneath once all this tucking is over with 🤣

Killer tip, bro. I'll keep a close eye when I get up in the morning. That's an hour and a half before lights out. Bang on!
Shot some pics and post if you want we can talk about it!!!

View attachment 15195View attachment 15196
I would bet 4k but just look up your light. Blurple is just red and blue. I use this for lux conversion…. Same thing

So if trimming just before lights out is the best practice, does the same go for tucking my shoots? Like.. do they need dark time to turn upright so the undersides don't get burned or do they want the lights on so they start reaching for it sooner?

So if trimming just before lights out is the best practice, does the same go for tucking my shoots? Like.. do they need dark time to turn upright so the undersides don't get burned or do they want the lights on so they start reaching for it sooner?
Imo nope they will orient themselves to the light

Back
Top Bottom