Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

G79's Kozmic Creations

Day 27 pollinated the shortest female with fastest male-just for shitz and giggles...IMG_20260727_105034231_HDR.jpg
 
It looks like good foxtailing though 🙂.which brings a little bit extra weight.they have done well tolerating that heat .
That one will probably go into the edible bin. The one I pollinated is going to be for burning ( I only did the bottom); I already tried the sample bud, it was good and potent. The big one on the left looks like its gonna go 85-90 days.
 
Day 77... 45. Looks like the Silver Rabbit Haze will be done before the Colombian. Breeder said 70-78 days- I think it will be more like 55-60. Could be because the
lights are set at 10.5-13.5 idk

IMG_20260915_170254732_HDR_AE.jpgIMG_20260915_170323630_HDR_AE.jpgIMG_20260915_170332337_AE.jpgIMG_20260915_170359576_HDR_AE.jpg
 
Day 11 Silver Rabbit Haze Reveg - nothing happening so far. Behind it is the last SRH seed I have. Only 3 out of 5 sprouted - both the other girls are potent and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like was too much space between nodes. I'm gonna try to keep the light closer and use more silica on this one.
IMG_20261006_181636138_AE.jpg
 
Day 11 Silver Rabbit Haze Reveg - nothing happening so far. Behind it is the last SRH seed I have. Only 3 out of 5 sprouted - both the other girls are potent and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like was too much space between nodes. I'm gonna try to keep the light closer and use more silica on this one.
View attachment 136520
Probably try neg differential beginning of stretch too if you can.dirtbag use to lower his day temps down through stretch.I do it when the weather dictates .your stains sativa too which can grow tall.
 
Back
Top Bottom