Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

Took some photos today. Lots to do

View attachment 63872
View attachment 63873
View attachment 63874
View attachment 63875
That’s the bathroom today. Busted pipe from a freeze and I see why. Going back in with 3/4 all the way and taking out the 1/2 except the sinks.

Then spray in insulation
View attachment 63876
Install shower
View attachment 63878
Shower doors
View attachment 63879

Then sinks
View attachment 63880
And doors I took to the shop where I put them in the paint booth all at once

View attachment 63877

The adjoining bedrooms are done waiting on flooring

View attachment 63881

Gonna tile the bathroom walls and float in a floor continuous for the whole second level.

Man I got shit to do.
I don’t envy you but i bet its going to look amazing

Took some photos today. Lots to do

View attachment 63872
View attachment 63873
View attachment 63874
View attachment 63875
That’s the bathroom today. Busted pipe from a freeze and I see why. Going back in with 3/4 all the way and taking out the 1/2 except the sinks.

Then spray in insulation
View attachment 63876
Install shower
View attachment 63878
Shower doors
View attachment 63879

Then sinks
View attachment 63880
And doors I took to the shop where I put them in the paint booth all at once

View attachment 63877

The adjoining bedrooms are done waiting on flooring

View attachment 63881

Gonna tile the bathroom walls and float in a floor continuous for the whole second level.

Man I got shit to do.
This was your chance for that kick ass 3D printer could of told wife it was needed for the renovations whats another 2500.00 to the bill !!!!!

This was your chance for that kick ass 3D printer could of told wife it was needed for the renovations whats another 2500.00 to the bill !!!!!
If you think I didn't get some new tools out of this, you are smoking weed. Wait... You are probably smoking but I did score some nice stuff! Even got a nice tyvek bunny suit for that insulation I might just model for ya.

Circling the bait hard on a tile saw at the moment.

1719961643305.png

If you think I didn't get some new tools out of this, you are smoking weed. Wait... You are probably smoking but I did score some nice stuff! Even got a nice tyvek bunny suit for that insulation I might just model for ya.

View attachment 63892
Soooo handy. Lock it in with telling the wife you can do a nice backsplash for the kitchen, bathroom and hell whatever she wants lol

View attachment 63892
With all the supplies and new tools [ toys] you purchased should of got the suppliers to give you higher receipts for cost of things. Then you could of wiggled the extra cash for printer and told wife you won it in a raffle im sure GoodShit would back you up !!!!!!!

With all the supplies and new tools [ toys] you purchased should of got the suppliers to give you higher receipts for cost of things. Then you could of wiggled the extra cash for printer and told wife you won it in a raffle im sure GoodShit would back you up !!!!!!!
You know it, but he only won cause he bought all the slots! 😂

View attachment 63892
Check out the IQ waterless.we have the big one for brick,my budy has the tile one they are awesome. Blades are a little pricey.

Wow pricey.

What do you think about this review?

View attachment 63904
My buddies likes his I used it once to do some brick veneer for him worked great.i never cut tile with it.the larger masonry saw we have comes in handy when we need to run dustless. If dust isn't an issue we run the gas saw or normal brick saw rather than the iQ.it takes special blades and they are salty.

I got 4 days. But tomorrow AM I'm helping my son put on struts calipers rotors and rebuild his drivers door. Could take all day with him.

If I have the backer board up and drywall painted by Sunday I'm calling it a win.

View attachment 63892
If you're cutting large tiles then I would go with the DeWalt but I've used the little Skil and Porter Cable ones and they worked fine for standard 12" x 12" Tile

DAMN! BEAST MODE!!!
Screenshot_20240703_235858_Chrome.jpg
Here is the one I have .i only use it on fancy lake jobs where they have the houses packed tight together ,or realy big indoor fireplaces .we cut mostly real stone veneer with it. The only complaint I have is it draws to much power and the blades are expensive.

Here’s the final

Sorry I’ve been absent for a while been really busy. Now comes the move this weekend
Nice work brother, looks great. 👌🏼
Very nice. Great job.we have a similar floor in our house.hand scraped bambooView attachment 68829
Helped my father put that same floor in his bedroom.
Then we put hand scraped Black Cherry through the rest of his house, it's some really nice floor. Like 12k in flooring 😳😳😳

you gotta be a real man to hand flume some hardwood, i got big respect for the craftsmen that make it for us to just nail in!... our ancestors would think we're pussies for buying it! :LOL:

Thanks everyone. For those old folks here that remember The Money Pit, there were a few days like this

the-money-pit-the-money-pit-movie (1).gif

two-weeks.gif

Got a trip to Las Vegas coming up in September. Be gone a week. As soon as that is over, the next grows will start. I'm jonesing for some garden zen time right now!

Thanks everyone. For those old folks here that remember The Money Pit, there were a few days like this

View attachment 69077

View attachment 69078

Got a trip to Las Vegas coming up in September. Be gone a week. As soon as that is over, the next grows will start. I'm jonesing for some garden zen time right now!
Haha old folks.. that's one of my favorite shows

Dear Mr. Moe,
It is with great disappointment that we have to deny your application for slackers anonymous.
While you did take over a month to complete your project, we just could not fit you in with the slacker group.
If you would like to re submit your application with a new application fee we can see if the procrastinators will accept you, but it is timely process to get answers from them.
Thanks for your interest in our group.
:oops:
Nice job old boy~! 😁

Dear Mr. Moe,
It is with great disappointment that we have to deny your application for slackers anonymous.
While you did take over a month to complete your project, we just could not fit you in with the slacker group.
If you would like to re submit your application with a new application fee we can see if the procrastinators will accept you, but it is timely process to get answers from them.
Thanks for your interest in our group.
:oops:
Nice job old boy~! 😁
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/133tEQgc0V3Dc4" width="480" height="274" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Back
Top Bottom