Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

The one that really scares me is Beans. I smoked a shoulder last weekend for the crew and was able to sidestep that pretty easy. Some of the stuff in the cooking thread feels like crack to me. Good thing I have no chance of duplicating it myself lol.

If you have food questions you can always dm me. I was a chef for a decade in fine dining. I'll fuckin' pair some teas with it, too.

Hell yeah Moe, I'm gonna bring you out some of this lazy biker I'm about to chop, maybe I can get it there before your moto cross and you can get Mosh bent on it too

Smoke some lazy biker go be all lazy and watch some folks biker 😜

Hell yeah Moe, I'm gonna bring you out some of this lazy biker I'm about to chop, maybe I can get it there before your moto cross and you can get Mosh bent on it too

Smoke some lazy biker go be all lazy and watch some folks biker 😜
Was thinkin Hells Angels OG was on the menu. And I found another jar of this GRuntz if you want some.

If you have food questions you can always dm me. I was a chef for a decade in fine dining. I'll fuckin' pair some teas with it, too.
Y' know, I should have stated @Cool_Beans rather than beans in that post.

Not afraid of baked beans, farting is fun.

I'm afraid of the other Cool_Beans and his plates making my panties fly off.

Front right Grapefruit Diesel, Center is GRuntz, Left is Imperium X
IMG_3719.jpeg

Backside 2 front right are Mac Dragon.
IMG_3720.jpeg

2 on left are Imperium X compared to GD towering over them.
IMG_3721.jpeg

I got a lot of work to do on these, major defol and training next. RH is peaking at night bad too much foliage. Let me get them trained and trimmed up and I'll do some closeups. I wish I could throw a net on this mess, but it's not in the cards on this grow. Hang on let's see what happens lol.

Last edited:
That is quite the accomplishment. I've been starting to pay more attention to what I've been eating and moving around more now that the hand has healed up. I need to lose around 20lbs to catch up with you.
Consider intermittent fasting. It works well for me to keep me in the 12 to 15% bf range when I’m not lifting. I’m just shy under 6’3” and hang in the 205 range when I don’t lift and shoot for around 220 when I’m more active.

Consider intermittent fasting. It works well for me to keep me in the 12 to 15% bf range when I’m not lifting. I’m just shy under 6’3” and hang in the 205 range when I don’t lift and shoot for around 220 when I’m more active.
I got certified as a Keto coach(whatever that means) so I am familiar with IF and OMAD. In my case it's more about content than volume. I'm eating, and drinking, a lot of empty carbs. Just need to shift back into cooking more simply and with ingredients that have more beneficial calories and protein rather than empty ones like downing a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

I'm 5' 10" so my ideal body weight is 170 and 15% BF on the everyday but if I get on a lifting program I like to up the body weight goal to 180 with 12% BF. That is where I've felt the best in terms of mental clarity and have performed the best doing stuff like skiing or surfing.

lookin good in there Moe!!!! your imperium x looks similar to mine with the thin leaves!!!

so how has that whole new setup been working for ya? ya know all those parts you printed to hold the plants in place and be able to move them around and all that, is it still working good? any changes?

Front right Grapefruit Diesel, Center is GRuntz, Left is Imperium X
View attachment 48590

Backside 2 front right are Mac Dragon.
View attachment 48591

2 on left are Imperium X compared to GD towering over them.
View attachment 48592

I got a lot of work to do on these, major defol and training next. RH is peaking at night bad too much foliage. Let me get them trained and trimmed up and I'll do some closeups. I wish I could throw a net on this mess, but it's not in the cards on this grow. Hang on let's see what happens lol.
sweet.

System too big/too good/efficient for that space/balance

Lol

Last edited:
lookin good in there Moe!!!! your imperium x looks similar to mine with the thin leaves!!!

so how has that whole new setup been working for ya? ya know all those parts you printed to hold the plants in place and be able to move them around and all that, is it still working good? any changes?
I think it is OK. The point of all that was to seal the res for O2 injection, then my concentrator gave up the ghost.

I like the twist locks, its a way to still move the plants around after the roots get bigger than the small hole for the net pot. Holds the netpots tight so they don't get tippy when the plants get big.

Sprung a leak. Friggin roots clogged the return on one side. Gotta print some screens. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t clog a 3” pipe with roots.

IMG_3826.jpeg
IMG_3824.jpeg
IMG_3823.jpeg
Stretch is done these girls are settled. Spectrum red and high ppfd. Everyone happy for once and dialed in.

Expect 2 pounds min. Probably more like 3.

There's an Idea, get "Pipecarver" on it too!

yep, i thought of that when i was typing it to Moe... the main stalk is mostly hollow to start with so just letting it dry naturally drills the hole. they get really cool looking when you wrap the other branches around the main stalk in a helix fashion then tie the ends so they dry like that... looks pretty sweet when they're done. they crack easy though... i have a couple i made somewhere i'll have to get a pic.. but you get the idea, bend and shape at harvest, let it dry and add a bowl piece... smoke the plant it came from with it's own stalk.. happy hippy stuff!!

Turned out like shit.

I tried to do the same thing Smoke does as a test - run neither sterile or live. Turns out for me, I can't get away with that and got irreparable root rot. I think the difference is the climate he lives in vs. me. I got armadillos and lizards, which he does not have. On the other hand, he has polar bears and a fat man in a sleigh.

So yeah, big bushes of plants which would have been an awesome yield, taken out at the knees. Broke my heart a little. Good thing I'm not hurting for bud.

Interesting thing is the Imperium X seemed to be the worst by far - like it started there and spread. The Mac Dragon was almost unaffected. The others were in the middle. I know Jeff breeds for mold resistance, seems to potentially work for pythium resistance too. Can't call that for sure on a sample of one grow, just found it interesting.

I've gone probably 7 or 8 years without root rot. Back to doing it the way I used to. Lemme find a pic...

Back
Top Bottom