Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

Dear Mr. Moe,
It is with great disappointment that we have to deny your application for slackers anonymous.
While you did take over a month to complete your project, we just could not fit you in with the slacker group.
If you would like to re submit your application with a new application fee we can see if the procrastinators will accept you, but it is timely process to get answers from them.
Thanks for your interest in our group.
:oops:
Nice job old boy~! 😁
I think anal anonymous might take me.

I took the time to screw in all the subfloor joints where it squeaked. When that didn’t 100% fix all of them (I think there is more weight in screws than plywood at this point) I glued them.

I might have a shot at OCDon’t group therapy.

Everything is Alexa controlled. Fans, lights, even the shades. Maybe should apply at quitoverenginneringeverythingdickweed.org.

Wife just said she would resubmit my app to slackers tomorrow. Maybe the next day. Or by next week for sure

I think anal anonymous might take me.

I took the time to screw in all the subfloor joints where it squeaked. When that didn’t 100% fix all of them (I think there is more weight in screws than plywood at this point) I glued them.

I might have a shot at OCDon’t group therapy.

Everything is Alexa controlled. Fans, lights, even the shades. Maybe should apply at quitoverenginneringeverythingdickweed.org.

Wife just said she would resubmit my app to slackers tomorrow. Maybe the next day. Or by next week for sure
Next time I get a flood I may need you to come inspect the situation see steps you'd want me to take to fix the place back...

I'm thinking this would be the look I got before being suggested a wrecking ball hahaha 🤣 IMG_20240816_084222.gif

Next time I get a flood I may need you to come inspect the situation see steps you'd want me to take to fix the place back...

I'm thinking this would be the look I got before being suggested a wrecking ball hahaha 🤣 View attachment 69198
My advice? Move out of the flood plain.

I say we pick up the whole house and do it with helicopters

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom