SSHZ does Ethos "Mandarin Cookies R3"

Don’t think I’m scared of my wife, if I want to smoke, I’ll smoke. But remember the saying, “happy wife, happy life”? Sometimes it’s just not worth the grief she’ll give me, if you know what I mean. After she stopped smoking cigarettes, she’s on a crusade. Lol
Oh I get it~! Close to 30 years married here.
Just quit smoking cigars which I used to do in the house.
She quit smoking cigs at the same time.
We both just did it no talk or plans.
Think I can take a bong hit without hearing how it stinks?
I find myself going to plant room to smoke a joint~!:rolleyes:

i've been married 37 years now.......but we lived together for a couple years before that too. Tonight i want to try the Mimosa x Orange Punch from the last crop..........I also still have small amounts of Bubble Head left too, but not sure i want to open that oz. I didn't push her to stop smoking, it was both my daughters who were unrelenting. She actually had surgery for Crohn's disease, and was in the hospital for almost a week......and of course they weren't going to let her get up to go smoke- so it was the perfect time to stop.

Got my seeds today. Thanks a ton SSHZ. Very cool of you to hold this little contest and even cooler that you decided we're ALL winners. 10 Lemon Jeffereys and 3 freebie Rainbow Kush.

Glad things are looking up. Stay optimistic and it will all fall in place.

The GMO X OD you sent me popped 3 for 3 in less than 48 hours~!
Thanks man~!
Those are nice looking buds for the strain and age. (y)
Some of the leaves are going purple huh?

Nice, remember, i killed off the ones i had started since they were lagging behind in veg.......hopefully you'll have more patience than i did.

Really no purple in the room......and i still feel the room is a bit behind some other strains i've done. i've been going in daily removing a few handful of leaves each day.....and it still looks overgrown. These next few weeks will make or break the crop.

Things are standing out more since i continue to remove leaves daily, a couple a plant. This open up things more and lets more light hit the buds and surrounding leaves. and the buds become more evident when scanning the room. Everything is very healthy and nicely green even though i've been flushing twice a week, every 3rd watering. Remember, 9 plants there, not the normal 12.......

With 25% less plants, I'm expecting 25% less final yield. i'm probably averaging about 103 oz per crop normally the last 3 1/2 years, that should put me in the 75-76 oz range with 18 plants. We'll see...........

Day 36 in flowering.....

What was your heaviest yield.that’s on riu.I can’t remember..

Ethos "Thug Roze"....... 110 oz in the space. I think the Endless Game above yielded 106-108 oz., somewhere in that range.
I'll probably never reach those amounts again, nor am i trying to. I don't look for the "heaviest yielders" anymore either. One of my early goals with the LED's was to prove massive weights were possible and LED's only can take you so far, you need the growing skill too.

3-4 more weeks for this current room to finish, then i'll have to decide which of the 3 strains i'm holding goes next.........

Last edited:
The original plan was to do them next, but i really want to do this Blue Dream hybrid...........and you have me worried now.

The original plan was to do them next, but i really want to do this Blue Dream hybrid...........and you have me worried now.
Hahaha.if it’s anything like the dude your droolin. orange dreams x celestial dragon it will def stink.. last 3 weeks they stink and when your drying it.I’m always getting complaints.the ol girl is like it stinks out there and I’m like..no shit 🤣🤣🤣. Whinge whinge bloody whinge.

You guys would to see me struggle with a 2 strain room, huh?
We can all suffer together.
No reason for some of you to cruise right through like clockwork~!
They say if you are not on the edge you are taking up too much room~!
I haven't always made the best choices, but I feel strong about this one.

lol..........one strain it is. Problem with 2 strains is customers start being hard nosed about which they get, and make ultimatums. My way, take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom