SSHZ does Ethos "Mandarin Cookies R3"

There’s our winner 😀…..

I’ve grown dude your drooling for well over year now (celestial dragons x orange dreams) and made some seeds by reversing dyd #1 pheno x dyd #4 pheno .
when you look on seedfinder of the 4 strains of orange dreams you click on the unknown/legendary and you will see other strains of jeffs. @dragonsflamegenetics https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Orange_Dream/Unknown_or_Legendary/
the orange dreams I made is wet dreams x orange og sr71 purple kush. Wet dreams is Sensi star x Dream lotus, Orange og came to me from a good buddy outta the yosemite area named tree mans buds and is the futhering of wheezers (from the old RUI forum days work) and is master kush x Chem Valley Kush.

Hope that helps answer any lineage questions, if not let me know and Ill help fill in any blanks!

No I havnt but the buds lean to the indica side as what’s mentioned in seed finder post 140 and there flowering time mentioned is pretty much bang on..the other one the flowering time is pretty short at 7-9 weeks..jeff will clarify once he sees my tag.
sorry if Im being slow, not sure I understand which ones / what question is?

B buggered ..well I didn’t see that coming.you pretty much have answered the question on oranges dreams background.I thought it was one of the 2 on that seedfinder site.just goes to show you cant believe everything on the net..

Switched to flowering today, which puts us out to 1st week of March.......tomorrow or the next day i'll pull them all out, lolipop the bottoms and remove 2-4 of the largest sunleaves to let more more air/light in.

I am right about on same schedule as you. Within 1 week I believe.
I am waiting to flip till New Years and still kind of feel that early [ for me ].
Are you flipping early or as you usually do?

So, the room wasn't particular healthy because of my lack of attention. I just cut the light back to 12 hours 2 days ago.

Before that though, I did a light flush to return things to normal, and began a light fertilization schedule at 550 ppm and cal/mag back to 5 ml per gallon. Veg ferts for 10-14 days now. I'll lolipop when i can find the strength but i won't top this time since they stay medium height. I'll defoliate the largest of the sun leaves too, maybe 2-4 per plant.

I'm also struggling to get the room warm enough, it wants to stay around 75 degrees so i reduced out fan speed to help out.

image.jpg

Also we are more and more convinced I have some form of covid.....I can't seem to stay up for more than a few hours at a time. The cough wages on too, along with the aches. About 5 weeks long now.......

They may include:
  • Fever or chills.
  • Cough.✅
  • Sore throat.
  • Congestion or runny nose.✅
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches.✅
  • Difficulty breathing.✅
  • Fatigue.✅

Also we are more and more convinced I have some form of covid.....I can't seem to stay up for more than a few hours at a time. The cough wages on too, along with the aches. About 5 weeks long now.......

They may include:
  • Fever or chills.
  • Cough.✅
  • Sore throat.
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches.✅
  • Difficulty breathing.✅
  • Fatigue.✅
Hope you feel better soon man, it always sucks ass being sick.

Enough is enough with this shit...........i can deal with the cough, but the fatigue is never ending. Fortunately, I don't work or have much to do so i can sleep/nap when i choose to. On a scale from1-100, my energy level is at a 15. Yahoo!

I do that exact thing in reducing the extraction fan speed so I’m not exhausting that heat I’m trying to build up to get to my temp I need..how’s that big mofo extraction fan going and the filter for the smells..is it a phresh hyper.I’m still running the original old phresh fan before the v2 model came out.really great fans these.the filter though can’t seem to get rid of all the stank late it flower and it’s a big 8” 750 cfm rated filter too like 60cms long.

It's a Phresh but about 7-8 months old and i think past it's useful life. I think I have the same filter as you. I'll update it in the next few week I think.

I think that might b because you have to run yours flat chat continuously .mine run abit over a qtr on the dial cycling on of every minute ,minute twenty .it has been running continuously for 3 weeks now ..I’ve had a heater in there even though it’s low 20s deg c outside im finishing up and not giving the rh a chance to go over 50%..wintertime it’s running on off.

can I ask how you store your seeds in the fridge.just in a satchel or something.want to look after the seeds a little better.

I generally pack them in glass with rice in a drawer in the fridge with those plastic things that remove water/moisture. Then in a sealed quart freezer bags (2) with more moisture remover things............it seems to work well overall. As Ive stated, I generally buy 4-6 extra seeds, I need 24 but buy up to 28-30 so I have some extras. Sometimes I need them, sometimes not.

I'll need to get on cleaning these up sooner rather than later, maybe tomorrow with lights on IF I can mustard it. The wife is away up at the kids, so I'm in my mine.........we'll see in the morning.

Gimme a look at those plastic thingo’s lol when you get a chance..I have desiccant beads here for my water trap on compressor.it’s not those is it your using.maybe I could put them in the seeds.I have bout 6,000 lol .🤣

They may include:
  • Fever or chills.
  • Cough.✅
  • Sore throat.
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches.✅
  • Difficulty breathing.✅
  • Fatigue.✅
Hmm…

My wife and I have been experiencing the same for a while now. Headaches off/on, random coughing (unless vaping), and more cramping muscle issues.

Throats fine and no chills/fever. (Wife’s always cold so can’t go by her. 😝)

Hope you feel better soon.

So, i looking at Afterglow and Lemon Jeffrey now, trying to decide which I'll keep. Lemon Jeffrey grow taller which is a negative to me right off but if anyone have any experience with either, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks.

Here probably the best review on Grow Diairies for the Lemon Jeffries, he gave it a 10/10.

"Sorry for the wait! I like to take my time for the cure and then I like to smoke the bud for the first smoke of the day on a few days with observation.

On his podcast, Rasta Jeff will sometimes talk about "podcasting weed"/concentrates meaning that they are nice and uplifting, give you good energy, keep you talkative, and still let you have access to your best vocabulary! This is that herb!!! Some herb hits my speech center directly I swear and then conversation even with people who I am comfortable with is out the window. Not this stuff. Love it and I am really excited to give her another shot very soon. I should be chopping down another monster plant of it soon.

The smell of this particular phenotype reminds me of sweet, lemon, skunk candy, on the side of the road, in a gymbag, on a hot day. 😭 I love it!

It does not remind me of the more typical sativa though where the effect comes and goes very quickly. This strain is a long lasting, potent head high that I can feel in my forehead for a few hours even as a daily consumer. I really enjoy this one!"

Back
Top Bottom