SSHZ does Ethos "Mandarin Cookies R3"

Man that sucks.....

Only thing I can offer is I gave a CBD pen to a friend who had COPD and after a year she was able to put away her nebulizer.

@SSHZ, I hope you get better, man. I've been fortunate enough to escape most of the old age issues, SO FAR! Of course my dumbass will probably end up a healthy 90 year old with no hands and only one foot!!!😊

Max, if I knew I could get seeds thru- I’d sent you this grouping to start working on..........
I reckon we could work something out sshz..I know it has to b expressed.Jeff’s get through which amazes me.i think he sent 6pks last time in those black aluminium like -plastic small zip locks in a usps bubble envelope.

Might be worth a try Max..............

OBVIOUSLY MY TONGUE DID NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT, but it was brown and hairy if you get my drift with ridges. I’ve been brushing it (tongue) every two hours per the Dr. and it looks a lot better already. Just want to taste food again.....

If nothing else, it shows you what an over use of antibiotics can cause. I took two different ones with the surgery, and then one or two thru this illness. It allows strange things to grow in and on your body when used too often. Thankfully, this is minor. Others may not have be so lucky.....

Seed giveaway announcement...............

I have 30 seeds each of Irie Seeds Afterglow and Irie Seeds Lemon Jeffrey. I'm still deciding which I'll keep and which will leave- i need to review others grows of each again. My plan is to grow Jeff's Orange Dream next, and one of the 2 Iries after that. That puts me out over 9 months so i've decided to part with 1 of the strains, to make sure they stay fresh and viable.

I'm not paying international shipping, so you must live in the USA. I'll pay for it. Anyone can win, ANYONE here on the site.

Let's do it this way, I'll give three packs away of 10 fem's- 3 winners. We'll make it quick, contest ends Jan.15th.

Contest- take a pic of your pet smiling. It can be anything, dog, horse, cat, fish, cow, mouse, etc. But to make sure it's legit and actually yours, the picture must have the words "BudBuilders" on a card in the picture. I'm not entertaining any further questions, use your imagination and let it fly. One entry only. Must have been a member here before Nov. 1. Mrs. SSHZ and I will announce the winner in the evening of Jan.15th.

See example below.image.jpg

Last edited:
The above contest is not sanctioned in any way by BudBuilders. They are not involved and are not participating. All final decisions are mine and mine alone. i reserve the right to ban an entry for any reason at any time so don't piss me off. It's meant to be fun so go with the flow and be creative. Funny pics get extra credit, but they better be damn funny. If your feelings get hurt easily, this may not be for you............ and, if you must include marijuana or a by product in the pic, use it minimally. This is more about animals than pot. Potless pics will not receive any demerits, but pics with pot stuff (like your pet stuck in a bong) won't hurt you either.

Last edited:
The above contest is not sanctioned in any way by BudBuilders. They are not involved and are not participating. All final decisions are mine and mine alone. i reserve the right to ban an entry for any reason at any time so don't piss me off. It's meant to be fun so go with the flow and be creative. Funny pics get extra credit, but they better be damn funny. If your feelings get hurt easily, this may not be for you............ and, if you must include marijuana or a by product in the pic, use it minimally. This is more about animals than pot. Potless pics will not receive any demerits, but pics with pot stuff (like your pet stuck in a bong) won't hurt you either.
Man, Brother! You're the gift that keeps on giving!!!

I already got free stuff from you so I'm going to opt out and hang with @GoodShit97 on the couch taking bong rips watching the hilarity ensue. I may even submit a photo just for the fun of it!

Good Luck Bud Builders!!

If nothing else, it shows you what an over use of antibiotics can cause. I took two different ones with the surgery, and then one or two thru this illness. It allows strange things to grow in and on your body when used too often. Thankfully, this is minor. Others may not have be so lucky.....
Yogurt, plain, will help your problem tremendously!

Man, Brother! You're the gift that keeps on giving!!!

I already got free stuff from you so I'm going to opt out and hang with @GoodShit97 on the couch taking bong rips watching the hilarity ensue. I may even submit a photo just for the fun of it!

Good Luck Bud Builders!!
If everyone chooses to follow me im getting off the bench and joining in 🤣🤣

Ask Max but i believe straight........Max guided me to them, Jeff says they are gone for good now. Good knows how old they actually are, probably 1 years or more at this point. I ordered enough to fill the room, even if i don't get 100% sprouts.

It’s def not this one..all my grows go on average 11weeks with one ea grow going to 12 weeks.I get the odd 9 weeker aswell.

Seed giveaway announcement...............

I have 30 seeds each of Irie Seeds Afterglow and Irie Seeds Lemon Jeffrey. I'm still deciding which I'll keep and which will leave- i need to review others grows of each again. My plan is to grow Jeff's Orange Dream next, and one of the 2 Iries after that. That puts me out over 9 months so i've decided to part with 1 of the strains, to make sure they stay fresh and viable.

I'm not paying international shipping, so you must live in the USA. I'll pay for it. Anyone can win, ANYONE here on the site.

Let's do it this way, I'll give three packs away of 10 fem's- 3 winners. We'll make it quick, contest ends Jan.15th.

Contest- take a pic of your pet smiling. It can be anything, dog, horse, cat, fish, cow, mouse, etc. But to make sure it's legit and actually yours, the picture must have the words "BudBuilders" on a card in the picture. I'm not entertaining any further questions, use your imagination and let it fly. One entry only. Must have been a member here before Nov. 1. Mrs. SSHZ and I will announce the winner in the evening of Jan.15th.

See example below.View attachment 35011

Unfortunately I’m disqualified. 🇨🇦

But I wish you all well, and thanks @SSHZ for the making it a fun contest. 👍

Have you ever asked Jeff directly?
No I havnt but the buds lean to the indica side as what’s mentioned in seed finder post 140 and there flowering time mentioned is pretty much bang on..the other one the flowering time is pretty short at 7-9 weeks..jeff will clarify once he sees my tag.

Not exactly what I had in mind...........lol

I was looking for “funny”, you give me two unhappy dogs apparently not enjoying their situation. Bah humbug!

I’ll give you a redo if you wish to take it. My contest, my rules.

Back
Top Bottom