SSHZ does Ethos "Mandarin Cookies R3"

Ugh, I'll show you how bad things are here.

I made a batch of gummies today.......... and forgot the recipe. I posted it once under the Orange Gasm thread at the farm, but it's impossible to find since the thread is so large. I guessed it and was way wrong

Instead of 1 cup water to mix with the jello, i used 2 cups. In turn, I used the correct amount of emulsifier, which wasn't enough to help the coconut oil mix well with jello. After sitting in the fridge for 5 hours, I went to package it and the oil was sitting on top of the jello. Lol

A lot of people are going to be disappointed.I guess it's time to print out the recipe for good.

Damn, took me 30 seconds to find it.

A proven gummie recipe....... these are very potent so go slow initially

Ingredients and supplies...........

1. 1 metal bowl and pot to use as a double boiler
2. silicone candy molds (one batch can make 30-45 gummies so have enough)
3. about 10-12 oz of coconut oil
4. 2-3 oz of well dried and cleaned pot (buds, shake, trimmings)
5. 1/2 cup of water
6. 1/3 cup of infused coconut oil
7. 1 large box of jello (not sugar free)
8. 1 box of Gelatin (4 packets in a box)

Easy, peazy............. melt the coconut oil in the double boiler, then add pot to oil and stir often. Make sure metal pot on burner does not run out of boiling water, just keep adding it when low. Stir mixture occasionally, let it slowly cook for 3-4 hours, the longer the better. All the resin will melt into the oil, turning it green. When done, strain pot and save oil to use in above recipe. Keep the extra in the fridge and it will stay fresh for up to a year.

Then, add 1/2 cup of water to jello and boil for around 3 minutes, keep stirring it. Add gelatin packets to mix (I melt them first with a little hot water, then add to boiling jello). Reduce heat to just above medium and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Then add the infused oil, stirring really well for another 1-2 minutes. It's important to make sure oil is incorporated well into the mix or it will separate from the jello in the molds. The jello will start to turn a darker color, that's when I know it's done and ready to pour into molds. In a few minutes they will start to harden, then put in the fridge for an hour or two. When rubbery, I remove them from the molds and put in a container which stays in the fridge.

Careful as the jello and oil mix is burning hot when pouring into the molds. When eaten, it will take about 30-45 minutes for full effects to hit depending on how much you have in your stomach. You can also melt a gummie in a cup of tea and drink it instead.

If you get too high, eating a little snack seems to bring me back to earth, but expect a full on body slam and sleep not long after. Any questions, just ask.

@Aquaman

5. 1/2 cup of water

Easy, peazy............. melt the coconut oil in the double boiler, then add pot to oil and stir often. Make sure metal pot on burner does not run out of boiling water, just keep adding it when low. Stir mixture occasionally, let it slowly cook for 3-4 hours, the longer the better. All the resin will melt into the oil, turning it green. When done, strain pot and save oil to use in above recipe. Keep the extra in the fridge and it will stay fresh for up to a year.

Then, add 1/2 cup of water to jello and boil for around 3 minutes, keep stirring it. Add gelatin packets to mix (I melt them first with a little hot water, then add to boiling jello). Reduce heat to just above medium and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Then add the infused oil, stirring really well for another 1-2 minutes. It's important to make sure oil is incorporated well into the mix or it will separate from the jello in the molds. The jello will start to turn a darker color, that's when I know it's done and ready to pour into molds. In a few minutes they will start to harden, then put in the fridge for an hour or two. When rubbery, I remove them from the molds and put in a container which stays in the fridge.

Careful as the jello and oil mix is burning hot when pouring into the molds. When eaten, it will take about 30-45 minutes for full effects to hit depending on how much you have in your stomach. You can also melt a gummie in a cup of tea and drink it instead.

If you get too high, eating a little snack seems to bring me back to earth, but expect a full on body slam and sleep not long after. Any questions, just ask.

Aqua man helped update this it with an emulsifier back in 2019, which helps blend the oil better. That was added after this initial recipe was posted. It made a big difference overall.

i was wayyyyyyyyyyy off with my numbers, no wonder it separated.

5. 1/2 cup of water

this needs to b stickied at bottom of page where similar threads is cause give it 6 months guys or other new member will ask for it again..I bet your daughter will b around once she gets wind your making gummies .I remember you saying you use to wake up the following day still wasted 🥴

With legal dispensaries everywhere, it’s just easier for my daughter to stop in and get exactly what she wants.........I’m over and hours and a half away from her now, she doesn’t even ask anymore. Fine by me, more for everyone else.

Check this out......

I can't even keep my pants up anymore, my wife insisted I go to my medical portal and review my records for weight change.

In March, I had oral surgery, I was 208 lbs.

In November, I had another round or oral surgery and i was 188 lbs.

I've been back to my Dr. twice since this covid/virus thing has been going on. Today i'm at 174.6.

I was 165 when i graduated high school. I'm wearing jeans i haven't been in since........forever. Right now i seem to be losing a lb a day. Dr. doesn't seemed a bit concerned?

I seem to be losing weight but wife is lousy cook, I am picky and lazy~!
I'm only down 10lbs. but I am a light weight to start.

I'm skinny except my belly, where my family always carries fatimage.jpg it's hereditary....

Max, these all draw moisture out of containers to keep seeds fresh. Rice will work well too.

I'm skinny except my belly, where my family always carries fatView attachment 35695 it's hereditary....

Max, these all draw moisture out of containers to keep seeds fresh. Rice will work well too.
You can microwave the cloth bags if they get damp/full.

I used to get a lot with computer stuff. Over the years I saved enough into a large sack like a sock with a draw string. Use it in the gun safe, along with others. 👍

Check this out......

I can't even keep my pants up anymore, my wife insisted I go to my medical portal and review my records for weight change.

In March, I had oral surgery, I was 208 lbs.

In November, I had another round or oral surgery and i was 188 lbs.

I've been back to my Dr. twice since this covid/virus thing has been going on. Today i'm at 174.6.

I was 165 when i graduated high school. I'm wearing jeans i haven't been in since........forever. Right now i seem to be losing a lb a day. Dr. doesn't seemed a bit concerned?
I know the feeling. I was closing in on 220lbs when I decided to go on the Keto diet. Lost 70lbs in 16 weeks. Got down to 152 but that was too much so I stopped the diet and have been hovering around 170 for a while now.

Wow, I’ve done Keto over the years with great success, only to gradually gain it back when I stopped it. But, always felt great on keto while doing it. Dr. called today, wants to see me again early next week. I think I have to fast for some blood work too. Dropped some more today, down to 172.2 this morning.

yea, been the year of losing real weight for me to. Started the year not looking at the scale, but was somewhere north of 300, as I saw 290 and stopped looking as I never wanted to see 300. decided I had enough and totally changed my diet, Cut out sugar, soda, and fancy coffees from human bean / starbucks. Been running 3x a week, lifting weights 2x a week, and walking the dogs 2 miles a day, plus added muy thai training in. I am training for a half marathon next march, and ran 3 5ks with my dad. He is certifiably insane, part of the 50 staters club (has run a full marathon in all 50 states) and is now working on the ultra 50 state club, running an ultra marathon in all 50) This year went from 280 ish down to 220. Hopefully can maintain, as its a struggle for sure. I am hoping to get out of the "obese" category which for my height is like another 20 pounds off.

yea, been the year of losing real weight for me to. Started the year not looking at the scale, but was somewhere north of 300, as I saw 290 and stopped looking as I never wanted to see 300. decided I had enough and totally changed my diet, Cut out sugar, soda, and fancy coffees from human bean / starbucks. Been running 3x a week, lifting weights 2x a week, and walking the dogs 2 miles a day, plus added muy thai training in. I am training for a half marathon next march, and ran 3 5ks with my dad. He is certifiably insane, part of the 50 staters club (has run a full marathon in all 50 states) and is now working on the ultra 50 state club, running an ultra marathon in all 50) This year went from 280 ish down to 220. Hopefully can maintain, as its a struggle for sure. I am hoping to get out of the "obese" category which for my height is like another 20 pounds off.
Bro! That is quite the accomplishment. When I did Keto there was a 6 week period in the beginning where you're purging your body(mostly your liver) of carbohydrates so I didn't see much as far as weight loss. Once I had gone through the purge part of the diet I started dropping weight really fast. You may want to look into that as a way to accelerate your journey but what you're doing now is also great so keep at it my guy!!! 😀

Notice......

Because of feeling really poorly, I am going to stop posting for the near future. I won't go into it all, but i'm down 38 lbs now, and losing 1-2 lbs a day from lack of appetite and just not eating much at all. This week I'll have a full blood work-up and see the Dr. on Wed to start being more aggressive with it all. This appears to be a different matter from the cold/asthma/coughing i've been going thru for the last 5 weeks........when I'm starting to feel better, I'll start posting again.

Not sure how much longer i'll be able to keep up with the room, even just watering. i haven't done a thing except that, haven't touched a plant or anything else. Just don't have the strength to get at it. I may close down, and will when it gets too much which is getting closer day by day.

I will honor my seed offerings, worry not. On the 15th, I'll decide which strain and pics are winners and contact you 3 that won and send them out- I promise. i will also send some packs to the contest winner at the end of the month.

No need to post well wishes, or anything else........You've done that already. I'll be back on when things turn better, hopefully in the near future. For now, be cool............As always, guys that i work with or help regularly, can message me and i'll answer questions when i'm up to it. Thanks.

Last pic, 8 days into flowering. Untouched plants the entire grow, very, very sweet smell for sure.

image.jpg

Notice......

Because of feeling really poorly, I am going to stop posting for the near future. I won't go into it all, but i'm down 38 lbs now, and losing 1-2 lbs a day from lack of appetite and just not eating much at all. This week I'll have a full blood work-up and see the Dr. on Wed to start being more aggressive with it all. This appears to be a different matter from the cold/asthma/coughing i've been going thru for the last 5 weeks........when I'm starting to feel better, I'll start posting again.

Not sure how much longer i'll be able to keep up with the room, even just watering. i haven't done a thing except that, haven't touched a plant or anything else. Just don't have the strength to get at it. I may close down, and will when it gets too much which is getting closer day by day.

I will honor my seed offerings, worry not. On the 15th, I'll decide which strain and pics are winners and contact you 3 that won and send them out- I promise. i will also send some packs to the contest winner at the end of the month.

No need to post well wishes, or anything else........You've done that already. I'll be back on when things turn better, hopefully in the near future. For now, be cool............As always, guys that i work with or help regularly, can message me and i'll answer questions when i'm up to it. Thanks.

Last pic, 8 days into flowering. Untouched plants the entire grow, very, very sweet smell for sure.

View attachment 36445
I'm so sorry Brother!!

My New Years wish is for you to find out what's going on and get better. I love seeing your grows and reading your sage advice.

Good Luck Brother! Happy New Year!!!

Notice......

View attachment 36445
Gonna miss havin ya around man! Get things straightened out, your health is more important than anything else

Happy new year sshz..doc put me on steroids and something else when I went from 96 to 81 in 2 weeks.I stopped choofing because of it..I was losing body fluids through excessive sweating doing fuck all was the problem..hope they find the problem soon bud..

Happy new year, hope everyone finds a good balance between weight and health this year and keep plugging along. You guys are the best people, and deserve that for yourselves! Much love ❤️

Irie "Afterglow" will be given away in the animal picture contest........ everyone is commenting getting good yield was a struggle. Quality of smoke was there, final yield fell short.

Sorry for late reply bud .I see what you use for storing the seeds with ..I have some of those floating about here.that round one I have in some medication I had a little while ago..

Notice......

View attachment 36445
see ya back soon.

Thanks buddy..........that’s a winner right there! I’ve decided to give all 6 packs of the Irie’s away. So 6 winners in the picture contest. The Afterglow is a top notch smoke by all accounts, it just doesn’t yield enough for my purposes. The other is more about lemons than a power house smoke. Bu everyone is reporting lemon candy drops galore. Both are worthy of a grow, but as you know, I’m about yield first.

Doctors appointment and bloodwork all tomorrow, and maybe more test- I’ll report back........

I’m going thru the seed container looking for beans for the BudBuilder Jan. contest.......I think I have some exiting things to offer, I’ll post them when I decide which and how many.

Not a heavy yielder, no matter what you do. I’ve seen finished rooms, with 7-8 week veg period, and they weren’t large. Rasta Jeff said he bred it to try and improve the final yield, which isn’t good sign. With that, people love the smoke and I couldn’t find one complaint or knock. I bought it in a rush, on a $60 a pack sale, and didn’t think it thru...........

Back
Top Bottom