They arrived Thursday~!
Got to get all the cut plants out and turn room back to warm this weekend~!
My seedlings all look like runts compared to where everyone else is.
I better get my rear in gear~! (y)

They arrived Thursday~!
Got to get all the cut plants out and turn room back to warm this weekend~!
My seedlings all look like runts compared to where everyone else is.
I better get my rear in gear~! (y)

you'll catch up quick with those things man!!! how many of the top rows are solid on yours?

2 solid rows on top.
I got the #2's that are 1.2 gallons.
How high up should place the base?
2 rows up for drainage?

2 solid rows on top.
I got the #2's that are 1.2 gallons.
How high up should place the base?
2 rows up for drainage?

that kinda all up to you, i've put them as low as the bottom row and as high as the middle. all depends on how much soil you wanna use.

i need to block a row or two of mine off, mine only have one row solid at the top and it makes it tough to water. i want to start using them again so i need to figure out a plug or tape or something.

i need to block a row or two of mine off, mine only have one row solid at the top and it makes it tough to water. i want to start using them again so i need to figure out a plug or tape or something.
You have the technology. It's this fancy thing that melts plastic wire I could never make work called a 3d printer🤣

I know most caulks will not stick long term to plastic especially flexible plastic.
Maybe an epoxy type repair?

You have the technology. It's this fancy thing that melts plastic wire I could never make work called a 3d printer🤣

oh believe me printing out little corks were my first thought.... then i thought about how many hundred i would need and how long it would take to shove em all in.. then i can see the nightmare when they start falling out all the time...

I know most caulks will not stick long term to plastic especially flexible plastic.
Maybe an epoxy type repair?

thats a good idea, i have some mean epoxy. masking tape, then pour, peel the tape off when dry... only thing i could think of is hot glue.

I ordered Tropicanna Cherry seeds but they are from SeedFair.
Not so sure what will come from this but I really felt compelled to order.
The two TC from the LoveShack have a magic power.
They say grow a whole room of me so I ordered 20 seeds~! :oops:

I ordered Tropicanna Cherry seeds but they are from SeedFair.
Not so sure what will come from this but I really felt compelled to order.
The two TC from the LoveShack have a magic power.
They say grow a whole room of me so I ordered 20 seeds~! :oops:

fems? i'm gonna look em up.

thats a great price! i can't even fathom what your whole room of those all beast mode would look like... you'll be set forever on that cultivar and probably never need to go looking ever again.

If your two TC make seeds for me I will be happy as a pig in shit~!
I passed out some Cherry Gar See Ya and Grape Balls of Fire and all the responses were very positive.
I really like the grape and cherry flavors.
Shame so many strains have been crossed with cookies and cake.:(
I am doing my best moving forward to grow no cookies or cake crosses again.

If your two TC make seeds for me I will be happy as a pig in shit~!
I passed out some Cherry Gar See Ya and Grape Balls of Fire and all the responses were very positive.
I really like the grape and cherry flavors.
Shame so many strains have been crossed with cookies and cake.:(
I am doing my best moving forward to grow no cookies or cake crosses again.

i'll tell ya man, that photo on seedfair looks just like it though don't it?!? description sounds spot on too. i'm excited for ya man!

you gonna clean the room and upcan today?

i'm waiting for the hardware store to open i need to run down and get some pvc for some diy adjustable trellis mounts. i gotta take everything back out to mount them though.

Work in the room, go for a cruze in the vette and keep dreaming about that Prowler are on the days schedule~!😁
Probably hang by the water hole and maybe indulge a little also.🥴
Lets not forget Xfinity at Pocono either.
:auto:

Yea the pictures sure looked like what you grew.
We can only hope~!

Work in the room, go for a cruze in the vette and keep dreaming about that Prowler are on the days schedule~!😁
Probably hang by the water hole and maybe indulge a little also.🥴
Lets not forget Xfinity at Pocono either.
:auto:

Yea the pictures sure looked like what you grew.
We can only hope~!

it's wetter than a ducks ass here today... no vette should be out around my place!! hope it dries up for the race in time. it was supposed to stop a few hours ago.

that roadster still for sale?

that roadster still for sale?
The price is close enough but I keep resisting.
Prowler has been on the short list for years.
I never rush anything. It's a slacker thing. 😁
I searched for my Crossfire for 3 years~!
The Vette conveniently showed up around covid.
Got the Kubota a couple years ago.
It is time for next toy.🙃

The price is close enough but I keep resisting.
Prowler has been on the short list for years.
I never rush anything. It's a slacker thing. 😁
I searched for my Crossfire for 3 years~!
The Vette conveniently showed up around covid.
Got the Kubota a couple years ago.
It is time for next toy.🙃

see if he'll take a couple grand less and a pound!!! :D

i just scored two packs from B2ACG's new drop!!!! :cool:

see if he'll take a couple grand less and a pound!!! :D

i just scored two packs from B2ACG's new drop!!!! :cool:
I had not thought of barter. It is at a dealer...
What did you order from B2ACG?
He had some killer looking photos listed.

I had not thought of barter. It is at a dealer...
What did you order from B2ACG?
He had some killer looking photos listed.

i guess that makes it a little harder to walk up with a big grocery bag of weed and set it on the hood huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

maybe feel him out give him the ol..

giphy.webp

i scored sun of a peach and amherst Sour Diesel and he threw in a pack of Candy Store as a bonus. :D

I have grown the Candy store. (y)
Good Ethos herb.;)
You will like it.
Interested to see what you think after you squish it~!

I have grown the Candy store. (y)
Good Ethos herb.;)
You will like it.
Interested to see what you think after you squish it~!

cool that will be my first ethos. i been wanting to ask you, is that ethos the same as the PA ethos dispos i get emails from?

Screenshot 2024-07-13 082439.jpg

I think they are home based in Colorado.

I don't think anybody has taken more advantage of the 2018 Farm Bill than Ethos. Their gear is everywhere down here and being sold in head shops and grow shops and everytime I walk that's all everybody is talking about like it's something new and I'm like Y'all need to go on the internet because I've been seeing Ethos grows for like 2 years now. Where Y'all been??
Even a BBQ joint who has an infused drink and sauce boasts it's loaded with Ethos THC

cool that will be my first ethos. i been wanting to ask you, is that ethos the same as the PA ethos dispos i get emails from?

View attachment 65596
Those look like medical dispos.
They don't even carry seeds.
Ethos is a popular name for whatever it seems.
This my link to them direct; https://www.ethosgenetics.com/genetics
NASC has Ethos and a small place in Mass has them.
Wife loves the trip over the mountains to Pittsfield.

I don't think anybody has taken more advantage of the 2018 Farm Bill than Ethos. Their gear is everywhere down here and being sold in head shops and grow shops and everytime I walk that's all everybody is talking about like it's something new and I'm like Y'all need to go on the internet because I've been seeing Ethos grows for like 2 years now. Where Y'all been??
Even a BBQ joint who has an infused drink and sauce boasts it's loaded with Ethos THC
Ethos has been around for a long time. Their site says since 1993~!
Not sure how long they have been legal but long enough that owner [ Colin] has a pretty bad reputation personally.
I am not looking for a new friend, just fire genetics.
Never been disappointed if I got them to germ.

Those look like medical dispos.
They don't even carry seeds.
Ethos is a popular name for whatever it seems.
This my link to them direct; https://www.ethosgenetics.com/genetics
NASC has Ethos and a small place in Mass has them.
Wife loves the trip over the mountains to Pittsfield.

Ethos has been around for a long time. Their site says since 1993~!
Not sure how long they have been legal but long enough that owner [ Colin] has a pretty bad reputation personally.
I am not looking for a new friend, just fire genetics.
Never been disappointed if I got them to germ.

yeah it's a med store for sure. it was the first one i ever went to here. if you had a receipt for what you paid the doctor they would match it in product! i don't think it's the same though, different logos.

i'll find out soon enough B2ACG shipped my order at the po already on saturday morning!!!

He's quick about getting 'em out the door.

yeah i'd say... it was just this morning i was inquiring about them, next thing i know like an hour later he gives a receipt from the post office!

hand writes it all too, not just popped off from a pc. takes time!

And that’s how it should b not chasing them or sending out the wrong seeds..lol.

I’ve been eyeballing that son of peach too mainly because it’s a 7-8 week turn around..I’d get another grow in running them.bud appeal look good too.

And that’s how it should b not chasing them or sending out the wrong seeds..lol.

I’ve been eyeballing that son of peach too mainly because it’s a 7-8 week turn around..I’d get another grow in running them.bud appeal look good too.

ya know after a few interactions now for a few packs i don't think i've had to wait more than a few hours to get a response or action. He's the model all other should follow. he told me he ships seven days a week, that's hustle baby!!! a little bit more than what i pay for gps but still $8.33 a fem seed ain't killing me at all!!! in fact he's one of the best seed brokers i've dealt with, ranks right up there with great lakes if you ask me!!!

I recently grew the Imperium X from Anesia seeds and really liked it so the sun of a peach was really calling to me, plus i liked the name! :D

Back
Top Bottom