Soeaking of, how are your peaches doing man? Gonna be another haul like last year?

nah, not even close to last year.. we had some rough storms that took most of them off, the deer get all those. i got maybe a half of bucket. not even enough for a brandy run. i should have picked them all and let them ripen on the counter. the ones we did get tasted great though!!

i still have a shot at the nectarines though, they ripen a little later and are looking pretty promising.

nah, not even close to last year.. we had some rough storms that took most of them off, the deer get all those. i got maybe a half of bucket. not even enough for a brandy run. i should have picked them all and let them ripen on the counter. the ones we did get tasted great though!!

i still have a shot at the nectarines though, they ripen a little later and are looking pretty promising.
Oh damn that sucks man! You had a huge haul last year but I guess that's just how it goes sometimes

Just finished trimming and moved the solo cups out of the tent.
Room is still a disaster and plants need to be up potted but at least I am no longer chilling the room better than my house~!
Pretty pleased with how the dry went. Room stayed 69 steady freddy~!

Filled 20 jars~!
DSC_0972 - Copy.JPGDSC_0973 - Copy.JPG
Happy Sunday all~!

jars a little stuffed eh?

nice haul.
Thanks man.
Depending on bud density each jar holds 2-4 ounces. Most will average 3 IMO this time.
I may weigh it up but I would not be surprised to have 60 ounces from this harvest.
Kind of seems silly to have 15 little ones that need to be uppotted going already.
I think the grow is just as addicting minus trim jail.😁

Just started smoking the last harvest before this one. Another 9 jars cured since March. 🥴

Finally perpetual the right way.
Not grow to grow but cure to cure~! :p
I did just have to order more little moisture meters so every jar can be tracked.
I also just watched a link on how to rejuvenate Boveda packs~!

I only used it a little.
Not sure on it.
It beats the buds worse than me but not end of the world.
I am not super picky on how well trimmed they are.
I honestly think I cut off a bunch of sugar leaves that were frosted.
Since I don't save them it is moot really.
I really like the Trim Bin and multiple snips, just not the time.
Seemed like I still had to buck most buds before the spinner.
I used the wire also instead of blades thinking I was dryer than it was.
Plants dried damn near perfect IMO.

I only used it a little.
Not sure on it.
It beats the buds worse than me but not end of the world.

it's definitely rougher on dry buds for sure.

I am not super picky on how well trimmed they are.
I honestly think I cut off a bunch of sugar leaves that were frosted.
Since I don't save them it is moot really.

so you don't even put your trim in your tumbler?

Seemed like I still had to buck most buds before the spinner.

it doesn't do well with stems at all. it's the part where i'm torn the most because i leave a lot on the stems and even jar it up on the stem sometimes. the trimmer now forces the time to remove first. i know i am eventually anyway because i don't smoke the sticks but it just seems longer when you have to remove them all at once versus just when smoking.

I used the wire also instead of blades thinking I was dryer than it was.

what wire are you talking about? i'm confused on that one.

1720989387524.png
Wires in picture top right.
I just guessed they were for dry.
While the herb was dry as I like it is not dry like crumbling.
They are interchangeable with the blades [ both smooth and serrated I think].
I got thinner rubber that might make it less aggressive if I wanted to try to mod it. Not sure how feasible that really is.

I tumble buds. I have had so much larf that I just tumble it and what ends up at bottom of jars.
I really trim everything. If it is over the size of a pea I keep it usually. :giggle:

Wires in picture top right.
I just guessed they were for dry.
While the herb was dry as I like it is not dry like crumbling.
They are interchangeable with the blades [ both smooth and serrated I think].

oh wow i don't even have wires for mine. just a smooth and serrated blades. smooth is for wet and serrated is for dry. i'm intrigued by the wires!!

I got thinner rubber that might make it less aggressive if I wanted to try to mod it. Not sure how feasible that really is.

i thought of that too, or even cutting angles or points on the ends. even thought of taking them out completely and replacing them with hanging weights on wires or strings. something that presses against but doesn't mash it to the grill.

I really trim everything. If it is over the size of a pea I keep it usually. :giggle:

a pea size?!?! no wonder you spend time in trim jail!!!!! :ROFLMAO: i have chunks fall off way bigger than pea size just from handling while i'm trimming!

i treat trimming like a sprint not a marathon.. and there will be casualties!! :LOL:

oh wow i don't even have wires for mine. just a smooth and serrated blades. smooth is for wet and serrated is for dry. i'm intrigued by the wires!!

i thought of that too, or even cutting angles or points on the ends. even thought of taking them out completely and replacing them with hanging weights on wires or strings. something that presses against but doesn't mash it to the grill.

a pea size?!?! no wonder you spend time in trim jail!!!!! :ROFLMAO: i have chunks fall off way bigger than pea size just from handling while i'm trimming!

i treat trimming like a sprint not a marathon.. and there will be casualties!! :LOL:
My thought was the EPDM like for your pond?

I don't chase everyone but if they are easy to get, I get them.;)
I finish my plants to have as few leaves as possible.
Some had no sun leaves left at all after drying~!
All I had to do is de stem and trim maybe 2-4 sugars per bud. :p
I found whole branches outside after today and the other day.
I trimmed while sitting in the sun all morning. No need to be neat outdoors or hear complaints about smells.
She actually said the Super Lemon Haze smelled good and she could smell a hint of lemon.
She still won't smoke any~!:rolleyes:

My thought was the EPDM like for your pond?

thats a great idea dude, it's a lot softer. how thick does that stuff come in?

think maybe stack a few pieces, like feathers? maybe even put gaps between a few strips and make them have more coverage but softer on the buds. i like the idea!!

I don't chase everyone but if they are easy to get, I get them.;)
I finish my plants to have as few leaves as possible.
Some had no sun leaves left at all after drying~!
All I had to do is de stem and trim maybe 2-4 sugars per bud. :p

thats the best man, when i do that i don't even use scissors, just crumple leaves off by hand.

I trimmed while sitting in the sun all morning. No need to be neat outdoors or hear complaints about smells.

sweet!!!... makes em look better too glistening in the sunlight!!

She actually said the Super Lemon Haze smelled good and she could smell a hint of lemon.
She still won't smoke any~!:rolleyes:

women man i tell ya... can't live with em, can't shoot em.. all we can do is slip edibles in their food!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll can ship you some rubber.
I have .060 and I think .090 with the .090 being the thicker.
I'll look to see what I got around.
Yea the finish really influences trim time along with drying.
I trimmed maybe 12 plants today in 3-4 hours.
I can't be bothered trying to figure out how the other sex operates.
As long as they are not hostile, I can probably enjoy some time with them.😁

I trimmed maybe 12 plants today in 3-4 hours.

oh thats not bad at all!! i shouldn't eve call it jail at only four hours. more like outdoor community service!! :D and like ya said, no clean up!! i always end up sweeping or vacuuming afterwards.

I'll can ship you some rubber.
I have .060 and I think .090 with the .090 being the thicker.
I'll look to see what I got around.

i'll measure mine tonight and see how thick it is, i still have pieces left over. i think it's 60 mil? whatever that measures,, i'll put my caliper on it later after the race and see what i got.

i have a soft material i can print also but the printer leaves small ridges from printing layers and i'm afraid to many trics will stick to them. those fingers are really slippery. it's the only part i haven't had to wipe down and clean yet. i bet that epdm is is slicker!!!!! i know with a little fish slime coat it's slicker than snot!!! :ROFLMAO:

Community service with a coupon~!
1720994126523.png
:p
I definitely can't complain for the stock pile I now have.

I imagine the fingers you have are just thick rubber same as EPDM or very similar.
Mine are, I think.
I do think a more flexible fingers will be gentler with the buds.

DSC_0974 - Copy.JPG
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya never popped, Grape Balls of Fire must have dried out. Max AC looks like it almost dried out and Planet of the Grapes is just the real runt. I never kill runts but Max and PG are on the ropes.^ :(
DSC_0975 - Copy.JPG
^ Luv Shack Tropical Cherry looking luvly~!^:love:
DSC_0976 - Copy.JPG

^Here's what's next~! ^
Just got to get them in the new airpots this week hopefully before the weekend.
Slacker thing.
DSC_0977 - Copy.JPG
Meanwhile outside, we are having a very warm and sunny summer. :sneaky:
DSC_0978 - Copy.JPG
^ Zamal Dreams clone^
DSC_0979 - Copy.JPG
^Zamal Dreams clone^
DSC_0980 - Copy.JPG
^ Serious Black clone^

View attachment 65716
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya never popped, Grape Balls of Fire must have dried out. Max AC looks like it almost dried out and Planet of the Grapes is just the real runt. I never kill runts but Max and PG are on the ropes.^ :(
View attachment 65717
^ Luv Shack Tropical Cherry looking luvly~!^:love:
View attachment 65718

^Here's what's next~! ^
Just got to get them in the new airpots this week hopefully before the weekend.
Slacker thing.
View attachment 65720
Meanwhile outside, we are having a very warm and sunny summer. :sneaky:
View attachment 65721
^ Zamal Dreams clone^
View attachment 65722
^Zamal Dreams clone^
View attachment 65723
^ Serious Black clone^

Somewhere along the line I forgot you got some of those trop cherry seeds too.
Were those the only two you found?
I think I have 5 or 6.
Relentless charges like $245 a pack on those plus last I saw they were sold out so those 5 might be more valuable than the other 1000 or so seeds I have combined 🙃
Looks good so far with no mutations or anything alarming!🍿

Somewhere along the line I forgot you got some of those trop cherry seeds too.
Were those the only two you found?
I think I have 5 or 6.
Relentless charges like $245 a pack on those plus last I saw they were sold out so those 5 might be more valuable than the other 1000 or so seeds I have combined 🙃
Looks good so far with no mutations or anything alarming!🍿
Man I might have smoked 1 or 2. :oops:
How was I to know? Even after finding the first Luv seed I had a hard time finding the other and missed I think 2.
We all know that smell from the 70's and 80's.
Stoney said it was a cut from Anthem which means it was a clone only cut. He was like that.
Having seeds is like GOLD.
I saw you post up on them and wondering if they would continue to herm.
I hope so~! If the herm I will have enough seeds to start my breeding journey.
Not to create something new, but to refine and improve what is already here.
My goal would be a plant just like stoney grew without the herm.
Truth told if it is less than 100 seeds for a decent sized plant that is not much.
Seed average 80-100 to equal 1 gram~! :p

Man I might have smoked 1 or 2. :oops:
How was I to know? Even after finding the first Luv seed I had a hard time finding the other and missed I think 2.
We all know that smell from the 70's and 80's.
Stoney said it was a cut from Anthem which means it was a clone only cut. He was like that.
Having seeds is like GOLD.
I saw you post up on them and wondering if they would continue to herm.
I hope so~! If the herm I will have enough seeds to start my breeding journey.
Not to create something new, but to refine and improve what is already here.
My goal would be a plant just like stoney grew without the herm.
Truth told if it is less than 100 seeds for a decent sized plant that is not much.
Seed average 80-100 to equal 1 gram~! :p

I suspect it was a late herm pollinated from maybe only one male flower.
I found what I did because I have to homogenize samples for potency testing. I don't think Stoney even knew they were there and not sure if he's found any yet.
I'll pop 3 and see where it goes. The best plant will be set aside to become a mother and take it back to clone only but also cross it up with a Banana cut I have in the coffers

I will try to clone both I have.
Anthem was tight to the vest about 'fine details'.
I am hoping the clone stoney got hermed instead of random male.
I don't remember him having males in that run.
Seeing one flower or even a couple in a packed space is hard.

When line breeding it is not uncommon for bad traits show up here and there.
I am really hoping herming is just a bad behavior from being line bred.

Last plant I cleaned yesterday, a mystery plant that looked like Max AC may have hermed and has seeds?
I found one half seed in the trim bin when I was done with it but never looked close at anything.
I never saw nothing in the room and while large and spacious it would be dubious to say I guarantee there were no flowers~!;)

Cali growers love to be cagey about shit like that when it's rare ;)
I'm about 99.9% sure it came from Relentless Genetics and it's off the market. I could see it being a clone only cut for him out there after it went extinct.
Everything from profiles to pics says it was a relentless creation. And even going back before that I'd put money on it being bred from Sannies Sugar Punch which is also extinct.
There's some variations around but in low numbers. A BX1 crossed up with their Queen of the South and another, Trop Cherry Gas which is crossed up with Runtz. Last 3 packs of that are here
It's also hard to tell if Relentless is even still breeding. Only 7 authorized resellers along with the Colorado outlet and all have very low quantities on everything if not sold out

I suspect it was a late herm pollinated from maybe only one male flower.
I found what I did because I have to homogenize samples for potency testing. I don't think Stoney even knew they were there and not sure if he's found any yet.
I'll pop 3 and see where it goes. The best plant will be set aside to become a mother and take it back to clone only but also cross it up with a Banana cut I have in the coffers

i found one seeds so far... just like Steam i smoked one and i also grinded one ion half. i gave about half of it away and still have the other half curing. hoping i find more seeds!!

and yea, i never even saw it coming. saw no nanners or anything, no dried up pollen sacks, i looked closely once i knew it was seeded and was careful on the harvest to not disturb any others in the buds but looked it over very close and never saw anything. I'm smaoked a few samples and gave some away from every other cultivar in that round and so far the trop cherry is the only plant that had seeds.

def 100% no male pollen was introduced!

Seeing one flower or even a couple in a packed space is hard.

Last plant I cleaned yesterday, a mystery plant that looked like Max AC may have hermed and has seeds?
I found one half seed in the trim bin when I was done with it but never looked close at anything.
I never saw nothing in the room and while large and spacious it would be dubious to say I guarantee there were no flowers~!;)

Cali growers love to be cagey about shit like that when it's rare ;)
I'm about 99.9% sure it came from Relentless Genetics and it's off the market. I could see it being a clone only cut for him out there after it went extinct.
Everything from profiles to pics says it was a relentless creation. And even going back before that I'd put money on it being bred from Sannies Sugar Punch which is also extinct.
There's some variations around but in low numbers. A BX1 crossed up with their Queen of the South and another, Trop Cherry Gas which is crossed up with Runtz. Last 3 packs of that are here
It's also hard to tell if Relentless is even still breeding. Only 7 authorized resellers along with the Colorado outlet and all have very low quantities on everything if not sold out

The clone anthem holds is the Tropicana Cherry #8 from Relentless Genetics.

i went back and looked at my convo's with him and he must have recently go it because he told me the grow he had at xmas was the third time he'd grown it and was already in his top three of what he grown.

i'm very tempted to reach out to him and see if he's still growing it and buy some from him.

plus i kind of miss the dude, he was really cool to me and we shared a lot of back n forth messages!!! only have his snail mail address and wasn't happy living there but still might, i was gonna write him a letter and see.

So I got my seeds from B2ACG [ Frozen Cherry and High Mars] earlier this week and then the Tropicanna Cherry seeds arrived.
23 of them.
Plants to be uppotted this weekend at about 4 weeks old and I am wondering if I should start a couple of the TC just to fill space and compare.
I think I have to. :unsure:

Last time I was talking to him he wanted to move to here 😃.just veg a little longer and fill them walls..

Well Max made me do it~!😁
Dropped 5 of the Tropiccana Cherry seeds.
If they pop I will place them directly in to the airpots and see if that and extra attention help them keep pace.
Not so sure about Seed Fair. 🤷‍♂️

i assume your finished drying the last batch and done using the cannatrol?

did you happen to leave any buds in there set for long storage to compare at all?

what did i miss, what makes you unsure about seedfair? just cuz they're new to you is that why, just general concern?

Back
Top Bottom