Stoney's Luv Shack

For the first time in history we got our seeds on the same day! I may have ordered a day or two before you but still!
I'm starting to think GPS likes me as much as you now. They even tossed in a sticker!!!

View attachment 31000

Nice scores on the sous vide too buddy!
You're gonna love what that thing can do!!

NICE!!!! i never got a good shot at the platinum frosting, it's one i'll still be huntin.. along with the oreoz s1, they took those off their site so i hope they get them back.

I am special too~!:oops:
I got a sticker with my beans yesterday~!🥳

man we all got our beans yesterday??!?! freakin cool!!! for some reason they sent mine in two shipments for the three packs, so i got two stickers!!! :D

I see you both got Straight Jacket..:cool:
That was one I gave a hard look at.
Will definitely be looking forward to the grows on those.

that was the first one i went for!!!! i'm thinking these three and the one grumpazz sent me is gonna be the next lineup!!!!!

Stoney are you still killing plants or did you get it figured out?

i'm learning some stuff....

DSCN1377.JPG

i'm not sure the runt is gonna make it but the rest are off the IR list. :D

not sure what i'll do with all of em but we'll figure that out when i need to.

another week has flown right by...

i gave my plants their first dunking of compost tea a few days ago and veg nutes for the first time.. they're about ready for another watering already, they're starting to drink more and i gotta think about upcanning very soon.

bubbles(2), grape punch, alien rock candy, tangie(2), critterz, dotz(2), max AC, sticky icky, and the runt the sweets....

DSCN1385.JPG

DSCN1386.JPG

i haven't done anything about the RH, it's at 30% with the water on the heater, they'd probably drink less if i brought it up but it's not a hassle at every three four days.

edit>> the bottom row four plants are in stonington mix from the beginning and the rest are in harbor blend. i can't tell the difference so far.

i had to replace my muffler on my xterra and my buddy offered to help me so i immediately took him up on it, he has the killer shop with every tool you could ever want!! he had the whole exhaust cut off and out in ten minutes!!! so i left him do his thing while i rolled joints and tool pics!!! haha

some serious horsepower along the back wall.... and about six more blocks not even in the shot.. these are his LS's and 454's....

20231125_214836.jpg

one day we're gonna make this 63 palla fuckin cherry.. yeah, the one with all the foam stacked on it!!!... one of those 454 big blocks are getting put in!!!

20231125_214840.jpg

fun night though just hangin with the boys gettin high and dirty!!!!

☠️

Last edited:
Plants look good~!
I got the Max AC also so will be watching them close. They will be future grow for me.

1979 Firebird there? My first ride.:cool: Same color even...Wish I had that one back.:rolleyes:
Nice rides on the rack also.
El Camino and a vette on top? C7 by the looks of headlights?

Plants look good~!
I got the Max AC also so will be watching them close. They will be future grow for me.

1979 Firebird there? My first ride.:cool: Same color even...Wish I had that one back.:rolleyes:
Nice rides on the rack also.
El Camino and a vette on top? C7 by the looks of headlights?

Thanks man, i saw you picked up the max ac as well, got my ears perked and my tail wagging when i read it!!

76 firebird... we just got that on the road about a month ago, 383 stroker motor in it.. she a bad mamma jamma!!!

you and bandit would love it too, it's got a rear seat delete in, so only a two seater!!!!! hehe

and yep. good eye... vette and a worked up el co!! i'm a big el co fan and always will be. those two are his father in laws,,, he;s got a great sugar momma, the deal was his FIL would pay for the building and lifts if he would store the cars for him. lucky dude!!! that garage is five times bigger than his house!! as it should be!!!! we gotta finish the firebird and his 69 nova that's almost done, i'll take a bunch of pics of that one day, full on tube front end built to withstand wheel stands. she;s a beast!!!.. then we're gonna build his old diamond T and my t-bucket!!! i've been collecting parts and stuff to build a t bucket for like twenty years now... one day baby!!!

so hey, do you want a cannagar mold? i'm gonna print out a bunch so i can make more than one at a time. i'll make you some too if ya want!!

My 1st. Hot Rod was a 67 camaro w/327 and 2 speed powerglide on the column. My neighbor built racing engines so I had work done with a 4 bbl carter and intake upgrade. SSgrower

man that dude love those two speed powerglides!!! the two sideways in that pic are powerglides.. he has one in that 63 impala he had a stiff torque converter so it's too rammy for me.. i'm not much of a fan, i want more than two speeds!!! those new LS camaro's have ten speeds! that's what i'm talkin bout!!!

man i can't wait for nascar to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes please~!:D

what colors you like man?

i messed up my first latch.. i broke it, i put the one part on upside down, and reversed the whole thing the way i wanted it, and only glued it with no screws.. and with all that said it still held for the test press!!!!

i printed out one just a little beefier to test on the next one...

DSCN1391.JPG

and the ram did get caked a little on the end like Bandit said it would. i'm gonna try sanding it down smooth to see if it helps. if not it wasn't that terrible.

DSCN1389.JPG

all in all it seems to hold up for the first test, we'll roll with it and see how it goes!! i'll try to get them out to ya by next week so you have enough time to at the very least roll yourself one for christmas!!!

What ever color you have.
That makes no difference.
Very cool.
I saw the cannagar on Bandits thread you made~!
Beast~!
Thanks man~!👊

yeah something tells me this is gonna get snuffed out a couple times before i actually smoke it all!!! :LOL:

i'll make ya a little selection man, i know i've drooled over your metal work photos every time so i'll make one copper color! sorry it won't patina:ROFLMAO:

after grinding all that up and when ya pack it the rush of air comes out it smells so awesome!!!!!

Man that is so good to see your youngsters coming along so happy and healthy!
Interesting too about the Stonington and Harbor being fine for seedlings and not burning them up! Looks like I won't be needing to find a more mild soil for my starts now!

I am totally shocked though that the 3D printed cannagar mold is holding up so well!
What filament you using? And do you have this available to the public yet? I gotta go snoop around your tinkercad profile again 😋
I think you'll also like the metal rods much more than wood. The wood tends to grab too much for my liking while the metal is a smooth slide out.
Something else I found with the metal is get it about an inch or so longer than the mold then you can put the part of metal that's sticking out on the table and push the mold down. Flip it and do it again and it will pretty much ream the center and give you a real good air path when it's all done.

You guys are something else, I been meaning to buy a XL roller for my Elements papers, you selling a roller called "Cannagar" wow! SSgrower

not a rolling machine i hope man... thats like putting beans in your chili!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it's been more than ten years since i bought a "pack" of papers,, i've been so spoiled on the rolls... any length you want!!

DSCN1399.JPG

i like the element brand tips the best though!!

Man that is so good to see your youngsters coming along so happy and healthy!
Interesting too about the Stonington and Harbor being fine for seedlings and not burning them up! Looks like I won't be needing to find a more mild soil for my starts now!

I am totally shocked though that the 3D printed cannagar mold is holding up so well!
What filament you using? And do you have this available to the public yet? I gotta go snoop around your tinkercad profile again 😋
I think you'll also like the metal rods much more than wood. The wood tends to grab too much for my liking while the metal is a smooth slide out.
Something else I found with the metal is get it about an inch or so longer than the mold then you can put the part of metal that's sticking out on the table and push the mold down. Flip it and do it again and it will pretty much ream the center and give you a real good air path when it's all done.

yeah i'm the same way with this stonington mix, now i know i only need to buy one kind and learn how to use it steady.. the harbor blend does hold moisture a little better but not by much and thats been the only difference in growth or feel or anything that i notice.

i also learned in this last bit that i can start the light at 40% on the biggest color and no ill affects. so next round i'm start them in stonington with the light at 10R-20W-40B

i'm currently at 30R-60W-60B - 80*F - 30%RH

man i'm kinda shocked i could put two handed pressure on the ram and not bust that latch open. i'm still going rounds with the latch. i don't like that last one.. i'm working on this one right now...

View attachment DSCN1402.MOV

i can print the smaller weaker part right on it but the slide part need to be glued on, i tried a print in pace but couldn't get it to work right.

i'm not sure how strong it is.. Steam will let us know, i mean this thing literally has his name written all over it!! :D

DSCN1403.JPG

in the event it doesn't hold well i'll include some locking sleeves..

DSCN1404.JPG

so the filament.... well it is new, i just got it last week and have been testing it... Rapid +...

now my printer doesn't print that fast but you can push the boundaries pretty good with it,, i'm up over 70mm/sec with no bad prints...

it seems to print smooth... heavy metal baby groot thinks so too... 70mm a sec on this...

DSCN1398.JPG

only got it in black so far!!! but i got two rolls on black friday sale for $24 for both.

i don't think it's any stronger. the strength comes from my shell settings. i use three and sometimes four wall line count versus the default two.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 211641.jpg

it's the difference between building your house with 1/2" plywood or 3/4" plywood!!

and the infill i use is cubic. i think its stronger than defaulted grid style. and cubic is much better for using screws.

DSCN1405.JPG

give those two settings a try for yourself and i bet you'll like it better, it might take a little longer but not enough to make it not worth it.

and yes, i felt the same way about the skewer rods, i thought wood would be too textured and porous.. i didn't get titanium though just 304 SS.. saw carbon fiber rods but wasn't sure.

i got a 20 pack coming tomorrow, i got 150mm long. i think the mold is 125mm, i liked having the skewer stick out of the top a little when packing it in the mold, helped me align the ram better!!

got our sous vide cooker yesterday!!! i'm gonna cook those turkey legs i have well they're like the whole quarter, i have the thighs still attached. i'm going to go with 18 hours at 140*

breaking it in with a long cook, kinda nervous,,, more excited!! 🤩

if they come out good i'll take pics... if not, we'll never talked about this!! :ROFLMAO:

🙃:)🙃

yes yes yes!!! i got the slide latch to print in place!!! no glue so it should be very strong. i printed out the tough side and it took a bit to get the internal supports cleaned out but it works!!!!!! stoked now!!!! gonna print out the ez side now and try it out in a bit!!!

rods came today too so we're gonna pack one up tonight!!!

working mold files.... support everywhere needed not just touching the build plate.

not a rolling machine i hope man... thats like putting beans in your chili!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it's been more than ten years since i bought a "pack" of papers,, i've been so spoiled on the rolls... any length you want!!

View attachment 31723

i like the element brand tips the best though!!

yeah i'm the same way with this stonington mix, now i know i only need to buy one kind and learn how to use it steady.. the harbor blend does hold moisture a little better but not by much and thats been the only difference in growth or feel or anything that i notice.

i also learned in this last bit that i can start the light at 40% on the biggest color and no ill affects. so next round i'm start them in stonington with the light at 10R-20W-40B

i'm currently at 30R-60W-60B - 80*F - 30%RH

man i'm kinda shocked i could put two handed pressure on the ram and not bust that latch open. i'm still going rounds with the latch. i don't like that last one.. i'm working on this one right now...

View attachment 31726

i can print the smaller weaker part right on it but the slide part need to be glued on, i tried a print in pace but couldn't get it to work right.

i'm not sure how strong it is.. Steam will let us know, i mean this thing literally has his name written all over it!! :D

View attachment 31724

in the event it doesn't hold well i'll include some locking sleeves..

View attachment 31725

so the filament.... well it is new, i just got it last week and have been testing it... Rapid +...

now my printer doesn't print that fast but you can push the boundaries pretty good with it,, i'm up over 70mm/sec with no bad prints...

it seems to print smooth... heavy metal baby groot thinks so too... 70mm a sec on this...

View attachment 31722

only got it in black so far!!! but i got two rolls on black friday sale for $24 for both.

i don't think it's any stronger. the strength comes from my shell settings. i use three and sometimes four wall line count versus the default two.

View attachment 31734

it's the difference between building your house with 1/2" plywood or 3/4" plywood!!

and the infill i use is cubic. i think its stronger than defaulted grid style. and cubic is much better for using screws.

View attachment 31733

give those two settings a try for yourself and i bet you'll like it better, it might take a little longer but not enough to make it not worth it.

and yes, i felt the same way about the skewer rods, i thought wood would be too textured and porous.. i didn't get titanium though just 304 SS.. saw carbon fiber rods but wasn't sure.

i got a 20 pack coming tomorrow, i got 150mm long. i think the mold is 125mm, i liked having the skewer stick out of the top a little when packing it in the mold, helped me align the ram better!!

got our sous vide cooker yesterday!!! i'm gonna cook those turkey legs i have well they're like the whole quarter, i have the thighs still attached. i'm going to go with 18 hours at 140*

breaking it in with a long cook, kinda nervous,,, more excited!! 🤩

if they come out good i'll take pics... if not, we'll never talked about this!! :ROFLMAO:

We're using a different slicer but I see those settings on mine. I'm not too far off but yeah I see how to toughen it up now.🩲🩲

I tried a couple short mold times and yep no sticky but if not rolled right away it's kinda like using a rosin prepress for squishing buds so the weed begins to expand and loosen if not wrapped right away. 30 hours might be too long but I'm thinking at least 12 hours inside the mold to keep it fully pressed.

I made another today using more oil, a kief slug that melted down under pressure inside the cannagar, and pressed kief into hash bits using the small 3.5 mold. Took two king size skins to wrap it.
After all the fixins and goodies added in....

IMG_6016.JPG

These are the days that making being a grower so worth it.:cool:
And I'm pretty sure Groot is saying "I am Groot" which translates to Hook 'Em Horns given that pose 😋

We're using a different slicer but I see those settings on mine. I'm not too far off but yeah I see how to toughen it up now.🩲🩲

I tried a couple short mold times and yep no sticky but if not rolled right away it's kinda like using a rosin prepress for squishing buds so the weed begins to expand and loosen if not wrapped right away. 30 hours might be too long but I'm thinking at least 12 hours inside the mold to keep it fully pressed.

I made another today using more oil, a kief slug that melted down under pressure inside the cannagar, and pressed kief into hash bits using the small 3.5 mold. Took two king size skins to wrap it.
After all the fixins and goodies added in....

View attachment 31859

These are the days that making being a grower so worth it.:cool:
And I'm pretty sure Groot is saying "I am Groot" which translates to Hook 'Em Horns given that pose 😋

hell yeah i'll "groot" with ya this weekend.. hook em!!!!!!

man something tells me i really need to make a junior version of the mold now!! haha

i really like your hot oil idea man, like tar and feathering!!! and i'm going to let it sit for a while man... i think that compression really should unwind and even out for a better product. this is too much love in it for it to flag or burn uneven. better to take the time now and not rush it.
plus this being my first one i don't want to have to rush or worry about it swelling apart when i'm trying to finish it or anything so i'll probably leave it in the mold at least a good brisket smoke.. like 16-20 hours..

OHHH... the turkey legs in the sous vide!!! best fuckin turkey leg ever!! i wish i wouldn't have eaten the wings for lunch because i couldn't eat much dinner.. but damn bro they came out killer!!! as soft and tender as the breast meat bro!! i used the exact same season and rub i used for the breast in the slow cooker just to compare and yeah better flavor than the slow cooker!!!

and wow super ez cleanup.... throw a bag away and dump the water down the sink, done! smoke dessert dabs!!!

i never took a pic but i did manage to get a shot of the turkey wings i made for lunch... i needed like five napkins!!!

DSCN1414.JPG

and thats right man i often forget i use a different slicer. that slicer program you use make my head spin. when i started out i liked the creality print better and just jives with my brain better and way easier for me. plus for some reason the slicer is a heavy program for my pc, the print loads in less than half the time, but my pc is due for a good format and reload!!!

this is what i use..

Screenshot 2023-11-29 191010.jpg

ooooh the top half of the mold just finished, gotta print out a set of hinges quick and give it a test!!!

🤘

so i think my cannagar mold might be just a tad too big... so i give you the Junior model!!

it's the same length but just skinnier.. only 10mm diameter on the junior..

DSCN1419.JPG

both are ready for download and print. the print in place latches came out perfect and are samsonite strong!!!

i glue and screw the hinges on with M3 x 10mm screws and drill the holes for them with a 5/64 bit. maybe one day i'll go in and add the holes to the print, i'm not good with that part of design so it will take me a while if ever. way easier for me to just drill the holes!!!

so that was the day wrecker size and here is the full weekender...

mine is still in the mold since 10pm last night, tumblin the kief right now!!! gonna be white fire flower with zkittles wax and martian candy for the kief!! mmm makin me hungry!!! hahaha

upcanned most of my plants last night. eight of the twelve anyway..

DSCN1417.JPG

i put on the water rings and will continue to dunk the smaller four until they need to be upcanned.

the roots were right about where i wanted them to go into a bigger airpot...

DSCN1416.JPG

time to get rollin!!!! :D

How much for a twenty pack. 😁

right?!?! like a box of cubans!!! hell yeah!!

i was afraid that the paper tip would fail mid way through, so i printed one out and slid the support rod back in and vacuum sealed it till we smoke it in a week or two!!!

the keif is already getting pressed a little and showing through the paper... i found that interesting...

DSCN1429.JPG

☠️

I'd be happy to receive one as a stocking filler for Christmas, not sure how well I'd get on opening all my other presents after though. 😁

that's a really good idea actually. if i smoked it myself i'd still be smokin on new years!!! :ROFLMAO:

another week grown by, plants are still doing okay, not great but getting there... i think i need to feed them a little more, at least some more cal/mag if anything. i just upcanned this week so they won't need watering for while but as soon as they do i'll give em some food!!

DSCN1437.JPG

DSCN1430.JPG

DSCN1431.JPG

i'm going to prune a few soon... this sticky icky is the fastest so far, youngest and the biggest!!

DSCN1432.JPG

DSCN1433.JPG

the little ones are doing fine as well, got a dunking in cal mag last night!!

DSCN1434.JPG

in other news... picked up some new scents for car wash biz...

DSCN1438.JPG

some of them smell so good i want to spray em on my weed like a terp!!!! :ROFLMAO:

right?!?! like a box of cubans!!! hell yeah!!

i was afraid that the paper tip would fail mid way through, so i printed one out and slid the support rod back in and vacuum sealed it till we smoke it in a week or two!!!

the keif is already getting pressed a little and showing through the paper... i found that inte

Yes please~!:D
Hey Stoney, I'd like to try one myself, Moe has my info, he may not tell ya, but I'd like a mold, just instructions on how to use? SSgrower

another week has flown right by...

i gave my plants their first dunking of compost tea a few days ago and veg nutes for the first time.. they're about ready for another watering already, they're starting to drink more and i gotta think about upcanning very soon.

bubbles(2), grape punch, alien rock candy, tangie(2), critterz, dotz(2), max AC, sticky icky, and the runt the sweets....

View attachment 31424

View attachment 31425

i haven't done anything about the RH, it's at 30% with the water on the heater, they'd probably drink less if i brought it up but it's not a hassle at every three four days.

edit>> the bottom row four plants are in stonington mix from the beginning and the rest are in harbor blend. i can't tell the difference so far.

i had to replace my muffler on my xterra and my buddy offered to help me so i immediately took him up on it, he has the killer shop with every tool you could ever want!! he had the whole exhaust cut off and out in ten minutes!!! so i left him do his thing while i rolled joints and tool pics!!! haha

some serious horsepower along the back wall.... and about six more blocks not even in the shot.. these are his LS's and 454's....

View attachment 31426

one day we're gonna make this 63 palla fuckin cherry.. yeah, the one with all the foam stacked on it!!!... one of those 454 big blocks are getting put in!!!

View attachment 31427

fun night though just hangin with the boys gettin high and dirty!!!!

☠️
Looks like a lot toys in there ! What’s under the cover ? Used to have 78 Camaro about the same color

Hey Stoney, I'd like to try one myself, Moe has my info, he may not tell ya, but I'd like a mold, just instructions on how to use? SSgrower

not that much of a learning curve with it, kinda simple just fill and pack down tight. i went a little at a time with it. added a pinch or two of herb then tamped it down, added some more tamped it down... repeat.

coat it in concentrate of your choice and twist it up!! you'll figure it out in no time man.. kinda like a pizza, even if it comes out a little messed up it's probably still pretty good!!! hehe

Looks like a lot toys in there ! What’s under the cover ? Used to have 78 Camaro about the same color

that a corvette, it belongs to his father in law. the deal was if my buddy would store four cars his father in law would pay for the building and the lifts!!! so he just made the building a little bigger than he originally wanted to hold the cars for him.. it only ended up being the three cars though so worked out even better for him.

Gonna finish mine today - geez u guys are bad influence 🥹

me!?!?! you see who started all this right? :ROFLMAO: i'm just along for the buzz!!!!

that sucks yours stuck so bad. i never thought about the grinder point you made but you're right it always sticks to those as well. i wonder if you could coat it with something, or maybe try to polish it. my 3d printer leaves lines and grooves in though and not smooth. nothing sticks to mine at all, had it pressed for more than 24 hours and it popped right out. i wiped the mold out with the inside of my shirt and it looks good as new!

you mentioned you had some teflon. i bet that would work, UHMW would be good too i bet if you have access to any.

but man if you don't wanna go through all that again it's no problem i'll print ya one out if you want?

Back
Top Bottom