that would be the best option. instead of pulling water from the faucet, running it through the plants, then dumping the runoff + the dehuey water, could recycle all of that endless cycles. those UV sterilizers (at least good ones) aren't cheap though. would have to rework where I have my "power" center too so I could do that. not a terrible problem to have and likely the best solution.

Best thing is you can reuse both the runoff nutrient solution along with dehu water if you UV treat it. Add some fresh top off water, some fresh nutrients... very little waste. Almost no wasted nutes or water.

I've seen concerns online about UV treating nutrients, but in a rockwool setup that is getting top up water and fresh nutes each res and only briefly passing through the UV infrequently, it's not a problem at all. UV is only bad if the nutrient solution is recirculated through it constantly like in a dwc or nft system.

Thats how i ran my shed for a while before i took a break. Combined with H2O2 AFTER passing through the UV, it's an excellent way to keep the system clean.
If you add H2O2 BEFORE the UV filter, it violently catalyses the peroxide reaction, which makes very clean water but it doesn't offer any lasting protection against bacterial or fungal infection in the res, irrigation lines or the slab.

If you go for UV, get one with a decent flow rate and wattage. Worth doing research on them. The rainfresh is a good standard unit.
And you need to pre-filter the water down in a couple steps, I used a 5 micron and a 1 micron canister filter to pre-clean the runoff and dehu water before blasting with UV.

Best thing is you can reuse both the runoff nutrient solution along with dehu water if you UV treat it. Add some fresh top off water, some fresh nutrients... very little waste. Almost no wasted nutes or water.

I've seen concerns online about UV treating nutrients, but in a rockwool setup that is getting top up water and fresh nutes each res and only briefly passing through the UV infrequently, it's not a problem at all. UV is only bad if the nutrient solution is recirculated through it constantly like in a dwc or nft system.

Thats how i ran my shed for a while before i took a break. Combined with H2O2 AFTER passing through the UV, it's an excellent way to keep the system clean.
If you add H2O2 BEFORE the UV filter, it violently catalyses the peroxide reaction, which makes very clean water but it doesn't offer any lasting protection against bacterial or fungal infection in the res, irrigation lines or the slab.

If you go for UV, get one with a decent flow rate and wattage. Worth doing research on them. The rainfresh is a good standard unit.
And you need to pre-filter the water down in a couple steps, I used a 5 micron and a 1 micron canister filter to pre-clean the runoff and dehu water before blasting with UV.
yeah, i was always envious of your irrigation + recirc system in the shed man. good call out on the h2o2, too. i like the DO it offers but really my concern is it keeping baddies away in the media. UVC will take care of the water.

i'm guessing you have to find a pump that matches the head pressure the UV + filters introduce, yeah? you can't just rely on the lift volume? so, rules out damn near every submersible and gets into the realm of outboard/inline mag drive pumps iirc.

Drain it to the same spot as the runoff? If you get a UV going just drain it to a holding tank, then UV treat and use it for res water.
Only thing that made the most/easiest sense to me.

yeah, i was always envious of your irrigation + recirc system in the shed man. good call out on the h2o2, too. i like the DO it offers but really my concern is it keeping baddies away in the media. UVC will take care of the water.

i'm guessing you have to find a pump that matches the head pressure the UV + filters introduce, yeah? you can't just rely on the lift volume? so, rules out damn near every submersible and gets into the realm of outboard/inline mag drive pumps iirc.

The UV chamber has no resistance, but the canister filters do. And yeah I used a little giant quarter horse.

The UV chamber has no resistance, but the canister filters do. And yeah I used a little giant quarter horse.
isn't there some amount of time the solution has to be exposed to the UV to truly be sterilized? like, you can't just have constant flow and expect sterilization to happen?

isn't there some amount of time the solution has to be exposed to the UV to truly be sterilized? like, you can't just have constant flow and expect sterilization to happen?
They are rated for the optimal flow. The one I used was an 8 gallon per minute unit. I just regulated the flow with the faucet coming out of the UV chamber, but the 20 gallon res on full blast took around 5 mins to fill. The capability of the UV unit exceeded the max flow from the pump after pushing through the canister filters.
Basically, my pump flowed about 5 gpm wide open. About 60% the capacity of the UV unit.

And no it doesn't have to sit in the chamber, they are designed so tge water flows from bottom to top, and the amount of time it takes to pass a certain amount of water through the can is all it takes. Like 5 seconds.
It's most important to use good pre-filter, and clean the UV quartz once a month or so when running dirty shit through it.

The reason it can clean while flowing is the water pipes going into the reaction chamber are usually half or 3/4", and the reaction chamber is like 4" round and almost 3 feet long. So the water column moves a lot slower through it than it does through the distribution pipes.

Most of the bigger licensed producers operate a system like that up here. The savings in nutrients and water for me was very noticable, on a large scale it would be insane.
Indubitably so

I'm working on a highly efficient compact system, expensive to put it together but cool/fun to plan/figure it all out.

Indubitably so

I'm working on a highly efficient compact system, expensive to put it together but cool/fun to plan/figure it all out.
Yeah the whole schpeil, uv system, pre-filters, pump, piping and assorted parts and glues cost me about $500, give or take.

I figured, I saved so much money by getting all those free spiderfarmer lights, why not treat myself to a UV system and a nice seafood dinner.

🤣
i mean, i think a few of us came up in one way or another before the crackhead got threatened some kind of way.

i swear logic beats off to pictures of john mcafee every night. or epstein. probably both. sure, mcafee and epstein died very questionably, but they were also notoriously delusional. also notoriously high on A LOT of cocaine.

i mean, i think a few of us came up in one way or another before the crackhead got threatened some kind of way.

i swear logic beats off to pictures of john mcafee every night. or epstein. probably both. sure, mcafee and epstein died very questionably, but they were also notoriously delusional. also notoriously high on A LOT of cocaine.
Why you gotta take it there? You don't want to get me started on about McAfee or Epstein.
But now I want to rant. Thanks @tobh hahaha.
I think John was crazy but he knew a LOT, and certainly died mysteriously. Epstein was obviously murdered in his cell to prevent him from testifying, either that or they faked his death. Oh man.. look what you done.

Why you gotta take it there? You don't want to get me started on about McAfee or Epstein.
I think John was crazy but he knew a LOT, and certainly died mysteriously. Epstein was obviously murdered in his cell to prevent him from testifying, either that or they faked his death. Oh man.. look what you done.
When the fck did John McAfee die? How'd I miss this.

There's no fucking way a high profile target like that "just kills him self"

Some one said here's a rope, kill your self.

Does he have any relatives? Possibly any secret relative he "cares" about?

"Or "we" are going to fucking fuck them all up"

I think John was crazy but he knew a LOT, and certainly died mysteriously. Epstein was obviously murdered in his cell to prevent him from testifying, either that or they faked his death. Oh man.. look what you done.\
I don't disagree with you on either points. Epstein's death is WAY more sus than McAfee's though. McAfee was a target, everyone knew it, he just chose to broadcast his psychological breakdown and pile on the blow in the process before his demise came on. Can I blame him? Fuck no. If I had his money and was in his shoes, I would be higher than fuck on the hardest shit I could find until they got me.

Epstein... that snake. Gisele though.... 🤫

Dude, he's been dead for like four years? "killed himself" in a spanish prison after he was captured on his sinking boat iirc. he had some crypto shit that the five eyes are still trying to get into, but yeah. that's the problem of building an empire targeting not only criminal but government atrocities.

tbh, McAfee's story gets me hard. my dream is to be in malware research, and AV is just the tip of that iceberg. dude got in deep with the worst of the worst public or not.

I don't disagree with you on either points. Epstein's death is WAY more sus than McAfee's though. McAfee was a target, everyone knew it, he just chose to broadcast his psychological breakdown and pile on the blow in the process before his demise came on. Can I blame him? Fuck no. If I had his money and was in his shoes, I would be higher than fuck on the hardest shit I could find until they got me.

Epstein... that snake. Gisele though.... 🤫

Dude, he's been dead for like four years? "killed himself" in a spanish prison after he was captured on his sinking boat iirc. he had some crypto shit that the five eyes are still trying to get into, but yeah. that's the problem of building an empire targeting not only criminal but government atrocities.

tbh, McAfee's story gets me hard. my dream is to be in malware research, and AV is just the tip of that iceberg. dude got in deep with the worst of the worst public or not.
Wtf, now I'm curious exactly what he was into.

"Coincidences" are a mind fuck.

That's not surprising anything or anyone with power is always looking for the next edge.

Dude look into it, it's insane the things he said before he died.

Also 9/11 was an inside job, the footage of the moon landing was faked, the pandemic was a psyop, the CIA killed JFK, the US govt imported cocaine for years, Courtney had Kurt murdered and stole his music, the news and entertainment industry is mind control, Tiffany dover is dead, and the WEF wants a great reset and most countries are taking orders from a globalist cabal.

And I will leave you with just one of the paintings found hanging (pun intended) in Jeffery Epsteins new York apartmentst,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Ahhhh... there I feel better now.

Getting colder out there these days what?

Last edited:

Also 9/11 was an inside job, the footage of the moon landing was faked, the pandemic was a psyop, the CIA killed JFK, the US govt imported cocaine for years, Courtney had Kurt murdered and stole his music, the news and entertainment industry is mind control, Tiffany dover is dead, and the WEF wants a great reset and most countries are taking orders from a globalist cabal.

And I will leave you with just one of the paintings found hanging (pun intended) in Jeffery Epsteins new York apartment.
View attachment 20334

I've always been skeptical about 9/11

I mean the argument I remember when I was a teenager into all this stuff was

Money
We want to invade another country
Oil
Blah

What's up with the supposed bombs in the towers?

I do think the CIA killed him, I think I saw some legit documents that talked about it, I'll try to remember.

And it makes sense they, silenced him.

He wanted to fuck with the gold standard and money etc.

And alot of other shit too probably I'm not remembering/correctly

Isn't it like confirmed we did do alot of drug shit.

American gangster.

Man I've been hooked on the why files lately pretty sure I've watched half of his vids already if not most of the really interesting ones

Man I've been hooked on the why files lately pretty sure I've watched half of his vids already if not most of the really interesting ones
I like AJ, it's entertaining stuff, but I disagree with him on a lot of things. Kinda think he is cointel or misinfo a lot of the time.

If you have Spotify, give this a listen. It's old, but Bill Cooper called everything decades ago. And was killed for it.
This is just a snippet, the guy has a decade of radio broadcasts. His series on Mystery Babylon is outstanding. But this is a great starting place.
If you don't have Spotify, you can find all his stuff on his website.

I like AJ, it's entertaining stuff, but I disagree with him on a lot of things. Kinda think he is cointel or misinfo a lot of the time.
Gotcha

I do like how he presents the other side of the arguments

And I will leave you with just one of the paintings found hanging (pun intended) in Jeffery Epsteins new York apartmentView attachment 20338

imma pick this apart because damn it's been a minute since i got you in this way haha

• 9/11 - no empirical evidence says it was an inside job, but there is indisputable proof there were failings to prevent it, and questionable reasons why it was allowed to happen (re: 2008 + many privacy violations since via PATRIOT Act)
  • Moon landing - generalist conspiracy theory, not worth the keystrokes to type this
  • Pandemic - not a psyop, just a monumental failure of governance and sadly resembling Idiocracy (electrolytes! plants love em coughtrumpcough)
  • JFK - yes.
  • The US engaged in MK Ultra which led the the contra wars, which led to the crack pandemic. that isn't conspiracy, it is admitted and verifiable.
  • Courtney didn't steal his music, and she was likely behind the trigger that killed him, but I believe he pulled it.
  • Music is 100% mind control and entertainment is a symbol of culture in a given moment. Why do you think we haven't have a blow-your-pants-off movie come out in over 20 years? because life fucking sucks right now.
  • had to google Tiffany Dover, she's cute. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/tiffany-dover-conspiracy-theorists-silence-rcna69401
  • the illuminati thing is meh. let's be real, even if there were a one global order, we'd all still live like outlaws. a small elite cannot and will not control 8 billion people. just saying.

If you have Spotify, give this a listen. It's old, but Bill Cooper called everything decades ago. And was killed for it.
This is just a snippet, the guy has a decade of radio broadcasts. His series on Mystery Babylon is outstanding. But this is a great starting place.
If you don't have Spotify, you can find all his stuff on his website.

I got it, gotta have my music especially when tripping, ads fuck that all up.

I'll check it out thanks man

imma pick this apart because damn it's been a minute since i got you in this way haha

• 9/11 - no empirical evidence says it was an inside job, but there is indisputable proof there were failings to prevent it, and questionable reasons why it was allowed to happen (re: 2008 + many privacy violations since via PATRIOT Act)
  • Moon landing - generalist conspiracy theory, not worth the keystrokes to type this
  • Pandemic - not a psyop, just a monumental failure of governance and sadly resembling Idiocracy (electrolytes! plants love em coughtrumpcough)
  • JFK - yes.
  • The US engaged in MK Ultra which led the the contra wars, which led to the crack pandemic. that isn't conspiracy, it is admitted and verifiable.
  • Courtney didn't steal his music, and she was likely behind the trigger that killed him, but I believe he pulled it.
  • Music is 100% mind control and entertainment is a symbol of culture in a given moment. Why do you think we haven't have a blow-your-pants-off movie come out in over 20 years? because life fucking sucks right now.
  • had to google Tiffany Dover, she's cute. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/tiffany-dover-conspiracy-theorists-silence-rcna69401
  • the illuminati thing is meh. let's be real, even if there were a one global order, we'd all still live like outlaws. a small elite cannot and will not control 8 billion people. just saying.
Nice write up tobh.

That last part though,

Half the world seems "controlled"/brainwashed" by religion though it seems (?)
Ergo, a good degree of the gen pop can possiby be "herded"

Last edited:
I'm from Missouri, I wanna see shit with my own eyes.

I'm stubborn lol.

Nice write up tobh.

That last part though,

Half the world seems "controlled"/brainwashed" by religion though it seems (?)
oh you touched on the oldest form of societal control. religion is a means of pacifying a public when they've no hope. That's why the Catholic church rituals are so paganistic -- the pagans would brutally murder the Romans because those fucks came in, in droves, and would rape and pillage and enslave, but they kept fucking losing. so the Catholics adopted the death rites, Beltain, Yule, etc and assimilated those "primitive" societies into their culture, and subversively did the same shit they were doing before. That's why we have almost no written records of the Druids, or even the Anglo Saxons. In modern reference, they pulled a Microsoft against Linux.

Religion is more evil than the illuminati or this ideology of a One World Order. More lives have been lost in the name of god than anything else, historically speaking.

the 1%? sure they want to consolidate the wealth of the world, but they're not so stupid to think controlling everything is going to serve them benefit, nor are they so stupid to think feeding piecemeal to the rest of us will satiate us from uprising. the discourse we're seeing in society right now is not much different than in 1760, the difference is we have the internet and intelligible, respectful conversation is lost because of "woke" sensitivities.

the real power is in enabling everyone to succeed because that drives valuations up, keeps the economy pumping, and with the power of compound interest, a rich fuck becomes filthy rich without sweat. he couldn't give two shit what you think, or do.

oh you touched on the oldest form of societal control. religion is a means of pacifying a public when they've no hope. That's why the Catholic church rituals are so paganistic -- the pagans would brutally murder the Romans because those fucks came in, in droves, and would rape and pillage and enslave, but they kept fucking losing. so the Catholics adopted the death rites, Beltain, Yule, etc and assimilated those "primitive" societies into their culture, and subversively did the same shit they were doing before. That's why we have almost no written records of the Druids, or even the Anglo Saxons. In modern reference, they pulled a Microsoft against Linux.

Religion is more evil than the illuminati or this ideology of a One World Order. More lives have been lost in the name of god than anything else, historically speaking.

the 1%? sure they want to consolidate the wealth of the world, but they're not so stupid to think controlling everything is going to serve them benefit, nor are they so stupid to think feeding piecemeal to the rest of us will satiate us from uprising. the discourse we're seeing in society right now is not much different than in 1760, the difference is we have the internet and intelligible, respectful conversation is lost because of "woke" sensitivities.

the real power is in enabling everyone to succeed because that drives valuations up, keeps the economy pumping, and with the power of compound interest, a rich fuck becomes filthy rich without sweat. he couldn't give two shit what you think, or do.
Nice read thanks man, I can see this I just can't put it into words , contextualize it.

Now that last part is a conclusion I came to as well.

If everyone is thriving everything is thriving.

Imagine if we had 8 billion human minds that could "sync" or work together...what could humans accomplish?

It won't happen until aliens come down and force it, we win or lose, or go back to fighting amongst our selfs.

Unless...

Back
Top Bottom