True Confessions of an American Outlaw

i find myself with sensory overload on your past few posts.... jaw dropped, tongue hangin'!!!

hey i had a killer smash burger last week man, standard squished cheeseburger topped with a few of those bacon wrapped cheese filled jalapeno poppers we love sliced up on top!!! it was one of those "damn i wish i would have thought of this" kind of foods!!!!

what's the spoofly, is that like a smoke buddy?

bro you're gonna need some serious jar space for that haul!!!!!

You're in sensory overload?
I just discovered the awesomeness of nano emulsification in THC edibles. 😳 A lemme tell ya, it's...

snow-angel.gif

These liquid shots aint no joke man. Effects hit inside of 10 minutes then slow sipping ends up being like a smoke out.
Like after a morning of yard work and it heating up for the day, I'm getting baked off a 32oz frozen lemonade slushy with maybe a 25mg dose. Still that heavy edible high but more controllable on dose and timing🫠

Man I got peppers coming in like you got peaches. Just this morning I was thinking about making green chile enchiladas with a bunch. I also have some quail in the deep freeze so now you've given me an idea about stuffing the peppers with cheese and quail meat 🌶️

Yeah man the Sploofy is a personal smoke and odor eliminator like a smoke buddy but more effective and longer lasting per cartridge. That and a cart vape might be the most stealth way to toke up where it's forbidden and high risk.🥸

I guess the best way to make some space is at least start smoking it😎
Chillin' out in the ac with that slushy, watching Caddyshack, and toking this

IMG_5037.JPG

Nano emulsification you say? From the dispo or are you making it?

From a dispo. I don;t do these things at home so edible drinks are always on my shopping list in legal states. These little shot potions might be tiny but they pack a huge hit inside!

From a dispo. I don;t do these things at home so edible drinks are always on my shopping list in legal states. These little shot potions might be tiny but they pack a huge hit inside!

Very cool man. Never seen that. Don't get to dispos often. My wife might like a tamer version of that.

Very cool man. Never seen that. Don't get to dispos often. My wife might like a tamer version of that.

They've come a long ways since the days of a glob of hash oil mixed in an elixir for sure! These have a dosage measurement in the cap to do 10mg at a time and am surprised at how little it takes. A lightweight might only need a few drops on the tongue and it will be like smoking a whole joint. Great peaceful deep sleep after the crash too

man i bet this thing is gonna look way to cool in person!!!!

14-Briscoe-Chicago-23-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg

the hooters car looks cool too!!!! and of coarse the wendys car as well!!!!!

man you're gonna be part of the very first one in chi town... how cool is that!!!

man i bet this thing is gonna look way to cool in person!!!!

View attachment 10665

the hooters car looks cool too!!!! and of coarse the wendys car as well!!!!!

man you're gonna be part of the very first one in chi town... how cool is that!!!

Man that's a good lookin' sled right there!!! There's some good stars and stripes jobs for the 4th on a handful of cars but yeah I think the 14 is best looking. Will it have speed though?:unsure:
I rented a GT Mustang in Vegas and channeled my inner Briscoe every chance I got! That Pony had some muscle! If only my Toyota truck made that sound when I step on the gas hahahaha!🤪
That 9 is a good looking car too with the Night Owl scheme. He's the fave to win too. Funny thing is I'll be wearing a #9 shirt for the race but it's homage to his dad...

IMG_5045.JPG

Well I'm about as giddy as a virgin on prom night! 24 hours and I'll be wheels up heading for Chitown! 🛫
Got a little 90 minute river cruise planned for Friday afternoon to see the city, a small run to a weed store, and so many good looking restaurants worth a visit. Can't go to all of them but I'd rather have a list of 20 good eats than get there and not know where to eat at all.

Gates open at 9am Saturday. NASCAR village will be open outside the area for free public fun then it's inside for the festival. Black Crowes play 2:30-3:30 then NXS race at 4pm. After the race, another concert from The Chainsmokers🎸

Sunday weather has me a little concerned. Looks like rain most of the day. Got my poncho packed but I hope they can still run.
Shit they already have to drive over railroad tracks, man hole covers, painted roads....what's a little water gonna hurt? Put on the wet weather tires, fire up that wiper and boogity boogity boogity let's go racing!!!!🏎️

Briscoe will have a 15 minute Q&A before the race Sunday. Other drivers out there will be Bubba, Bowman, Hamlin, and Kyle Busch. I might have to heckle a few of those guys and get in their head.😈
We'll check out the Charlie Crockett concert pre race but will likely miss Miranda Lambert. Just not into her stuff.
Sounds like there's gonna be all sorts of sights and sounds going on too. Carnival like atmosphere. Busch will have a beer garden. Not sure about that but I'll check it out.🍻

That rain though and the street course....Mmmm. Drivers might be singing some Black Crowes too!!!

Nice pile going there man, buds look nice and chunky. I'm loving that 550, good unit.
Thanks Buddy!! I really dig the 550 too man. I hope it's not a downgrade when I run the spectramax!😋
Nice can man~!
Always appreciate a proportioned picture. (y)
I tried to find something common and settled on beer can 😎

Man that's a good lookin' sled right there!!! There's some good stars and stripes jobs for the 4th on a handful of cars but yeah I think the 14 is best looking. Will it have speed though?:unsure:
I rented a GT Mustang in Vegas and channeled my inner Briscoe every chance I got! That Pony had some muscle! If only my Toyota truck made that sound when I step on the gas hahahaha!🤪
That 9 is a good looking car too with the Night Owl scheme. He's the fave to win too. Funny thing is I'll be wearing a #9 shirt for the race but it's homage to his dad...

View attachment 10677

Well I'm about as giddy as a virgin on prom night! 24 hours and I'll be wheels up heading for Chitown! 🛫
Got a little 90 minute river cruise planned for Friday afternoon to see the city, a small run to a weed store, and so many good looking restaurants worth a visit. Can't go to all of them but I'd rather have a list of 20 good eats than get there and not know where to eat at all.

Gates open at 9am Saturday. NASCAR village will be open outside the area for free public fun then it's inside for the festival. Black Crowes play 2:30-3:30 then NXS race at 4pm. After the race, another concert from The Chainsmokers🎸

Sunday weather has me a little concerned. Looks like rain most of the day. Got my poncho packed but I hope they can still run.
Shit they already have to drive over railroad tracks, man hole covers, painted roads....what's a little water gonna hurt? Put on the wet weather tires, fire up that wiper and boogity boogity boogity let's go racing!!!!🏎️

Briscoe will have a 15 minute Q&A before the race Sunday. Other drivers out there will be Bubba, Bowman, Hamlin, and Kyle Busch. I might have to heckle a few of those guys and get in their head.😈
We'll check out the Charlie Crockett concert pre race but will likely miss Miranda Lambert. Just not into her stuff.
Sounds like there's gonna be all sorts of sights and sounds going on too. Carnival like atmosphere. Busch will have a beer garden. Not sure about that but I'll check it out.🍻

That rain though and the street course....Mmmm. Drivers might be singing some Black Crowes too!!!

that's gonna be so awesome bro!!!! sure hope it don't rain at all.. smart thinking with the ponchos though!!! hopefully the smoke isn't a nuisance at all, i know i could see and smell it at my place today so i'm sure it's worse up there.

that dual exhaust is gonna sound so killer between the buildings!!!

i forgot that i had lagano in the pool this week... pool or not i ain't rootin' for her ass!!!

I hope you guys have a really fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🏁 🏁 🏁

that's gonna be so awesome bro!!!! sure hope it don't rain at all.. smart thinking with the ponchos though!!! hopefully the smoke isn't a nuisance at all, i know i could see and smell it at my place today so i'm sure it's worse up there.

that dual exhaust is gonna sound so killer between the buildings!!!

i forgot that i had lagano in the pool this week... pool or not i ain't rootin' for her ass!!!

I hope you guys have a really fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🏁 🏁 🏁

And mufflers on those exhaust too! That's gonna be weird! I guess they think those cars might blow out some windows on the skyscrapers hahaha!
I saw this is the same package they run at COTA aside from that exhaust.
Not a fan of teams bringing in ringers like COTA either but those guys usually get their ass handed to 'em by full time cup drivers. Larson absolutely schooled the F1 guy at COTA. We need more of that.
You know you're girl might just win this one. Dude has a way with winning inaugural events like this!

Just for the love of all things Baby Jesus, please don't let the hemp smoker take the checker this weekend!!! 🙏If he gets wrecked or DNF there's no hauler for him to go hide and pout. He'll have to do the walk of shame back to the hotel across the street to cry hahahahaha!!!

I like your style @Bandit420

Some decent hand grenade sized buds going on there too!
Thanks Shaded!
I hope you and yours are enjoying a great 4th of July! 🎆

I'll be lighting off some fireworks here this evening🙃

IMG_5054.JPG

Already into the Strawberry Cough distillate cart and it's a good one stacked on top of some edible fucker upper water I swallowed earlier.🫠

High AF right now watching the street race again on Peacock wondering how it was on TV compared to being there because it was a trip at the race!😵

View attachment IMG_0421.MOV

Happy 4th of July Bud Builders!

giphy.gif

Mine has a pit ! Well not right now but will - been wanting ask ya if that was you trying out the road course in chi town in that vette? Lol stupid fuck ! But did look fun ! I’d do it!

Haha I wish!
That was a common theme among locals is how many wish they could do what those race cars did at that speed around Grant Park. Only one had the balls to do it!
Was it a Vette? The next morning we heard it was a truck then by afternoon it was a Ferrari. Rumors around that place were crazy all weekend after the Xfinity race was called.

Yep I came home to a bunch of leaning towers ready to call it quits. Lots more branches too top heavy are laying down on the net.
I'm not saving a single leaf from this grow. I still have over a lb of frosty leaf I still haven't done anything with so I'm not gonna stack more.
With that it's gonna be a job for the electric snips so I can roar thru the job in maybe an hour or so. Really not into doing a long ass trim while in chilled out vacation mode. Too much labor so I'll go lawn mower on these ladies and trim 'em where they stand.✂️

Last watering was last night. Now they're on very reduced lighting, like around 30%, and I'm cooling the room down to 65*F. They've got about 30 hours left to live:ninja:

Funny thing is that as the ganja finishes ripening, so are the peppers I started indoors beside the ganja so many weeks ago🌶️

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

And my souvenir package from Chicago finally arrived:cool:

IMG_5077.JPG

Strict limits kept me from going on a binge besides I already plundered Vegas last week but I still found some scores...
Durban Zkittles Live Resin
Durban Poison Budder
Candy Rain Jam
Mint Chocolate cart
4x Red, white, & blueberry 100mg tonics
4x 25mg Lemonade shots

Lesson learned..Dabs don't travel well on the back of a pack mule so I've got some recovery to do on a few of these jars and lids🫠

Haha I wish!
That was a common theme among locals is how many wish they could do what those race cars did at that speed around Grant Park. Only one had the balls to do it!
Was it a Vette? The next morning we heard it was a truck then by afternoon it was a Ferrari. Rumors around that place were crazy all weekend after the Xfinity race was called.

Yep I came home to a bunch of leaning towers ready to call it quits. Lots more branches too top heavy are laying down on the net.
I'm not saving a single leaf from this grow. I still have over a lb of frosty leaf I still haven't done anything with so I'm not gonna stack more.
With that it's gonna be a job for the electric snips so I can roar thru the job in maybe an hour or so. Really not into doing a long ass trim while in chilled out vacation mode. Too much labor so I'll go lawn mower on these ladies and trim 'em where they stand.✂️

Last watering was last night. Now they're on very reduced lighting, like around 30%, and I'm cooling the room down to 65*F. They've got about 30 hours left to live:ninja:

Funny thing is that as the ganja finishes ripening, so are the peppers I started indoors beside the ganja so many weeks ago🌶️

View attachment 11955

View attachment 11956

And my souvenir package from Chicago finally arrived:cool:

View attachment 11962

Strict limits kept me from going on a binge besides I already plundered Vegas last week but I still found some scores...
Durban Zkittles Live Resin
Durban Poison Budder
Candy Rain Jam
Mint Chocolate cart
4x Red, white, & blueberry 100mg tonics
4x 25mg Lemonade shots

Lesson learned..Dabs don't travel well on the back of a pack mule so I've got some recovery to do on a few of these jars and lids🫠
I just seen a video looked like a mud engine vette to me - def wasn’t a truck , I’m chi town only couple hours from me now I’d like to go to that race .

The grass has been mowed😏

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_5103.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG

IMG_5095.JPG

IMG_5097.JPG

View attachment IMG_5098.MOV

IMG_5115.JPG

Aftermath. I chop and trim where they stand. This is the main reason why I use a big ass catch tray and have anti fatigue flooring in the room.
I'll use a yoyo to hold up a quarter then have at it with snips or power snips. Almost like dressing wild game after a hunt.
This grow was trimmed probably 90% with the power trimmers and completed in about 2 hours time but stretched to 3 hours with smoke and drink breaks

IMG_5110.JPG

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5112.JPG

For the most part this was just another grow. Nothing really stood out as unique or rare and it all just kinda happened.
Some mishaps in late veg and taking off on trips with a heavy watering going to drought each time didn't hurt much and they took the stress well.

The only thing that's really stood out are the aromas. Fuel and chem, coffee, mint, pine oil, skunk, doughnuts, and sweet candy fruit is all in there.
The one plant that smells like coffee has me intrigued. Looks like a bubba kush pheno and was unassuming the whole grow then I chopped her and she released that smell that made me do a double take on what exactly I have there.😵

No molds, no bugs, and no dead loss to report.
Looking a little light on yield but that was expected with a batch of tester seeds. Usually a lb fills the drying tent so with room to spare I'm guessing around 3/4lb on the haul give or take an oz or two.

IDK if Screaming Cookies will be made public. It's on the difficult side of strains to grow. Fussy and likes to stretch like crazy but anybody well adapted to growing OG Kush and Chemdawgs will be able to lean on that experience to get thru the grow. I'll be submitting a review on her to Greenpoint and collect that $10 coupon for my next order of seeds ;)

Usually this is the part where I sign off on a journal and wish everybody well until the next grow.
Well this time it's different.🙃
Stay tuned for the after party😈....

IMG_5121.JPG

IMG_5119.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

It's gonna be a helluva show :cool:

Last edited:
great job man!!!!!

how can ya say nothing special... possibly the last time you ever grow with a solarsystem light!!!

cool to see the winches out of storage.... i've used mine a handful of times in the past month!!!

bro i just saw brisky is starting 3rd!!!!! guys are just buckleing in now... night racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you got the pole in pool!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

great job man!!!!!

how can ya say nothing special... possibly the last time you ever grow with a solarsystem light!!!

cool to see the winches out of storage.... i've used mine a handful of times in the past month!!!

bro i just saw brisky is starting 3rd!!!!! guys are just buckleing in now... night racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you got the pole in pool!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Saturday was the day to take care of some nagging jobs that had to be done..Harvest was #1. Fix the 3D printer was #2. And sorting and respooling the winches was #3. All that had to be done before I could go forward plus I wanted to make a special harvest celebration dinner Sunday so had to do a little shopping for that.

Well the winches are ready again! Pulled off all the string and respooled with 300lb test braided fishing line. If this line can reel in a marlin, surely it can lift a LED grow light right? And no I did not call you Shirley. 😋
New batteries in the remote and all tests were a success. Channel 1 is left side and channel 8 will be right so each corner of the light will have a winch. I'll still use ratchet ropes for safety and backup but yep the winches will be in on this next grow.😜
That light is 47lbs so lots of attention to detail on it's install to ensure it's ez to raise and lower but also so it doesn't come crashing down and break or take out a garden.

This first grow with the Spectramax will be a versus grow vs Solarsystem. Nothing scientific. Just which one grows the better pot.
I'm only gonna box up two of SS's so one will stay out to fill the 4'x8' footprint. The specrtamax is a bit oversized for this space and it has very big shoes to fill. Gonna have to do something special for me to abandon the SS550s.
Right now spectramax is a red headed step child as far as I'm concerned just like the first SS550 I bought was the bastard child when it arrived to possibly replace CMH so I have that same mentality with this new light. I don't fall in love with lights but I do fall in love with what they can do to ganja. I don't give a fuck about any of it's stats, PPFD charts, the color, sale price, customer service, how cool the website is or any of that. All of that is actually impressive but doesn't mean shit right now. Kinda like Arch Manning. Yeah he's a Manning and a very impressive kid but call me when he wins a title for us or at least beats OU. 😉
All that matters is how this light grows ganja and if it brings that snow so we're a ways away from me even liking it right now.
We'll see how it goes but I can also see something down the road where I make the spectramax into two lights, bring back one SS550 and do some sort of custom array using both models and creating a unique superlight so to speak. My wheels are always turning when it comes to lighting. But first I gotta see what spectramax can do.

Man what a great race! When I saw all those SHR cars at the front I was like, "Don't get caught cheating Fuckers!" and "Let's see what happens here because, damnnnnn. The Ponys are strong today!!!" Seeing those two Penske Fords at the front too had me thinking okay this is gonna be Ford's night but then...
It all went to shit.:cry:
Larson though dang! So he is human and fucks up like everybody else. But yet again, he had speed!!
My wife was on edge hoping to see Suarez get a win. Yeah she's an Amigo and cheers for that 99 car. :rolleyes: She held out hope they'd restart but I told her I think they're done for the night and sure enough five minutes later Byron was declared winner.

And about that harvest dinner......

I made a home made smoked salsa and green chile chicken & cheese enchiladas.
It all starts here. Handcrafted carbon steel rubbed down with chile infused olive oil

IMG_5126.JPG

Fresh pepper harvest for the smoker with some added quartered onions. I forgot to take after pics but these smoked at 230 for about 3 hours. Enough to give a little char, take out all the heat and replace it with smokey flavor.
I also smoked about 2lb of roma tomatoes dusted with garlic powder for about 1.5 hours

IMG_5124.JPG

After smoking, chopping in the food processor, then mixing and simmering on the stove for about 30 minutes, I have my salsa and let it cool in the fridge over night for breakfast tacos this morning

IMG_5132.JPG

Back to the 'ladas...Browned the green chile seasoned chicken over mesquite fueled fire

IMG_5131.JPG

Made the filling mix with about a pint of cream cheese, couple handfuls of jack cheese, two bushels of green onions chopped, and about 6 Big Jim green peppers chopped in the food processor

IMG_5128.JPG

I pulled the chicken using meat claws to get it all shredded then mixed with the filling and rolled into 'ladas.
In the pan goes a layer of green sauce to cover the bottom and then some. Then the rolled 'ladas, another layer of green sauce to cover it all, then add cheese about half way thru the bake.
It's baked in the wood fired pizza oven at around 450 for 45 minutes, rotating the dish every five minutes

IMG_5136.JPG

And boom! Served up with a squirt of El Salvadorian crema, some spicy guacamole, and a side of beans and rice.

The green sauce I use is not home made but it's pretty damn good and a step up from canned supermarket green sauce. I order it out of West Texas where it's made down there in the desert. It's called Green Fang and it's pretty much a green version of rattlesnake salsa. Best I've ever tried!

IMG_5139.JPG

This first grow with the Spectramax will be a versus grow vs Solarsystem. Nothing scientific. Just which one grows the better pot.
I'm only gonna box up two of SS's so one will stay out to fill the 4'x8' footprint. The specrtamax is a bit oversized for this space and it has very big shoes to fill. Gonna have to do something special for me to abandon the SS550s.
Right now spectramax is a red headed step child as far as I'm concerned just like the first SS550 I bought was the bastard child when it arrived to possibly replace CMH so I have that same mentality with this new light. I don't fall in love with lights but I do fall in love with what they can do to ganja. I don't give a fuck about any of it's stats, PPFD charts, the color, sale price, customer service, how cool the website is or any of that. All of that is actually impressive but doesn't mean shit right now. Kinda like Arch Manning. Yeah he's a Manning and a very impressive kid but call me when he wins a title for us or at least beats OU. 😉
All that matters is how this light grows ganja and if it brings that snow so we're a ways away from me even liking it right now.
We'll see how it goes but I can also see something down the road where I make the spectramax into two lights, bring back one SS550 and do some sort of custom array using both models and creating a unique superlight so to speak. My wheels are always turning when it comes to lighting. But first I gotta see what spectramax can do.
Love the gotta see it to believe it~!
Too many test and reviews issued under biased results to just take them at face value.
Wanna know if it works? Put some skin in the game~! 👊

About splitting the light, can it be done without re wiring? :p
Do it if it is easy enough.
I just could not block off a 4 foot pathway or have to raise such a beast for regular maintenance.
No regrets cutting my FC8000 into two.

Love the gotta see it to believe it~!
Too many test and reviews issued under biased results to just take them at face value.
Wanna know if it works? Put some skin in the game~! 👊

About splitting the light, can it be done without re wiring? :p
Do it if it is easy enough.
I just could not block off a 4 foot pathway or have to raise such a beast for regular maintenance.
No regrets cutting my FC8000 into two.

I think it's ez to have that mindset when you have great lights in the garage that have done very well and already paid for themselves many times over and given years of outstanding service. But two of the SS550s are 5-7 years old so looking at the horizon seems like a good idea but it's gotta be one helluva a light.

Splitting the spectramax looks super ez Brother. The only hiccup would be control.
So if you want manual or remote control all you would need to do is remove the hinge, cut the wire, run a new wire spliced into each cut end to give you length and you'd be good to go. You'd basically have a long ass jumper cable going from one light to the other on the other side of the room.
To bypass control you'll need to open it up. Simple enough with a phillips #2 bit. Then find the drivers and remove and bypass the control circuits with new power cords so it's pretty much a dumb plug light and each light goes to max power when plugged in.

The hanging system is nuts in a channel then an eye bolt screws into the nuts and you can slide them to fit hanging mounts. You would need to get four new sets of those eyebolts and nuts to hang the other light.

I think it's ez to have that mindset when you have great lights in the garage that have done very well and already paid for themselves many times over and given years of outstanding service. But two of the SS550s are 5-7 years old so looking at the horizon seems like a good idea but it's gotta be one helluva a light.

Splitting the spectramax looks super ez Brother. The only hiccup would be control.
So if you want manual or remote control all you would need to do is remove the hinge, cut the wire, run a new wire spliced into each cut end to give you length and you'd be good to go. You'd basically have a long ass jumper cable going from one light to the other on the other side of the room.
To bypass control you'll need to open it up. Simple enough with a phillips #2 bit. Then find the drivers and remove and bypass the control circuits with new power cords so it's pretty much a dumb plug light and each light goes to max power when plugged in.

The hanging system is nuts in a channel then an eye bolt screws into the nuts and you can slide them to fit hanging mounts. You would need to get four new sets of those eyebolts and nuts to hang the other light.
Bandit if you are going to split that light it looks like all you would need to do to have remote control of the lights with some sort of a dimmer would be to trace the wires form the telephone style plug and see where they go. I wonder where the driver is. That is typically where the remote control of the driver and dimming occurs. It should be pretty doable just need to do some investigation.

The grass has been mowed😏

View attachment 12277

View attachment 12275

View attachment 12276

View attachment 12278

View attachment 12284

View attachment 12279

View attachment 12280

View attachment 12281

View attachment 12282

View attachment 12283

View attachment 12288

Aftermath. I chop and trim where they stand. This is the main reason why I use a big ass catch tray and have anti fatigue flooring in the room.
I'll use a yoyo to hold up a quarter then have at it with snips or power snips. Almost like dressing wild game after a hunt.
This grow was trimmed probably 90% with the power trimmers and completed in about 2 hours time but stretched to 3 hours with smoke and drink breaks

View attachment 12286

View attachment 12285

View attachment 12287

For the most part this was just another grow. Nothing really stood out as unique or rare and it all just kinda happened.
Some mishaps in late veg and taking off on trips with a heavy watering going to drought each time didn't hurt much and they took the stress well.

The only thing that's really stood out are the aromas. Fuel and chem, coffee, mint, pine oil, skunk, doughnuts, and sweet candy fruit is all in there.
The one plant that smells like coffee has me intrigued. Looks like a bubba kush pheno and was unassuming the whole grow then I chopped her and she released that smell that made me do a double take on what exactly I have there.😵

No molds, no bugs, and no dead loss to report.
Looking a little light on yield but that was expected with a batch of tester seeds. Usually a lb fills the drying tent so with room to spare I'm guessing around 3/4lb on the haul give or take an oz or two.

IDK if Screaming Cookies will be made public. It's on the difficult side of strains to grow. Fussy and likes to stretch like crazy but anybody well adapted to growing OG Kush and Chemdawgs will be able to lean on that experience to get thru the grow. I'll be submitting a review on her to Greenpoint and collect that $10 coupon for my next order of seeds ;)

Usually this is the part where I sign off on a journal and wish everybody well until the next grow.
Well this time it's different.🙃
Stay tuned for the after party😈....

View attachment 12294

View attachment 12293

View attachment 12292

It's gonna be a helluva show :cool:
Although you say this is "just another grow" its still a badass grow anyone should be proud of. Looking forwards to the smoke report! That coffee smelling strain dayum lol.

Back
Top Bottom