True Confessions of an American Outlaw

I had to login just to say that’s fuk’n amazing! 👏👍🤣

Right on Brother! Thanks for the kind words!
I actually think I've made something closer to a Thai Stick than a cannagar. Cannagars I see for sale don't use all the concentrate I did..Typically just nothing more than a blunt wrapped with a hemp leaf wrap. But I also cheated a bit using some cannagar method to make the Thai Stick a lot easier to build so IDK...Maybe it's something different? Maybe it's.....A Planet Eater!!! :alien:

I made a cannagar 😋

View attachment 8360

Oiled up and ready to roll🛢️

View attachment 8361

View attachment 8362

The skin is a hemp leaf wrap with fresh cut resinous cannabis leaf glued on with hash oil then trimmed

View attachment 8363

After flipping the skin and coating it with more oil to seal, I tied it up with waxed hemp wick and hung it to dry & cure.🇹🇭
I'll revisit it in a couple weeks 🛺

View attachment 8364
It's like a caterpillar about to turn into a beautiful butterfly!!!🦋

i haven't seen the freezy bong in a long while!!

how's it rip with the whip? looks like a cannon!!

There's a frozen bong out in the deep freeze right now!🥶

The whip works better with my smaller rig. The big bong just has too much air between the nozzle and mouth so I have to milk it up, exhale, then take the rip.
I figured out what the other glass piece is they sent me...A carb cap for my Rok lol. I spent a good hour trying to figure out where it goes then I looked up all the glass pieces they sell and found it. I've bought carb caps from them before so I guess they figured I could use another. Nice little $20 freebie and some sticker swag to go with it!

Welp 24 hours from now I'll be in the air on my way to Sin City!!!
Got my online orders all worked out with 4 different dispensaries.
Most menus and options in Vegas are the same with a few having something different but it's kinda odd how so many are identical.
Got edible drinks lined up, some flower by Mike Tyson and Cheech & Chong, lots of carts, a few waxes, and some infused prerolls off the menus. But what I'm most excited about getting is 4 bottles of infused hot sauce!!!
So I've got the weed store crawl all mapped out and ready.
Then it'll be a bar crawl going to bars where robots makes the drinks, an old school WWII era tiki bar, and a couple prohibition styled bars, one of which has a distillery in the basement making 'shine where they'll show us the run down and give us samples to taste before going in the speakeasy.
And of course lots of good food spots I've mapped out.

Time to finish packing, get everything watered well, and get the dogs off to boarding camp.
Take it ez and have a great first week of Summer Buddy!
I'll see Y'all when I get back!!🤘

mike tyson grows weed?!?!?!?! i'll eat your children and smoke your weed!!!! hahahahahaha

have an awesome time brother!!!! i hope your whole family has a blast!!!!!

Dude I'm pretty sure at some point I did see a Tyson branded edible gummy ear with a bite out of it! 👂

Looks like weed is the new tequila. Like you know how The Rock and a Kardashian chica has a tequila now? Just a name because I doubt those ladies are down in Mexico chopping up agave and keeping a fire lit.🤠

So yeah Man I'm taking the Pepsi Challenge on some celebrity weed brands! Not just The Champ...But My boy Willie has his brand, Cheech and Chong have a brand, and Lil Wayne has a brand. I scored all their offerings and then some....

IMG_4985.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

Looking forward to the "Super Blunt" by Lil Wayne vs my homegrown Planet Eater:devilish:

IMG_4991.JPG

I made another stop and you were in my head while I was there.
Dude...Make the trip to a Raiders game.
That's not a stadium. That's a Football Palace. ☠️

IMG_4984.JPG

And I got my kit today.🤘 Better believe it that street sign is gonna hang in the g/room! 🔥

IMG_4982.JPG

Last edited:
those dixie drinks are no joke!!!! ... as you know!!!

dude that chicago kit is awesome!!! stickers too!! badass!!!

but bro that haul you got... what does that lady say?!? holy fuck balls!!!!! so much i don't even know what it is!!! what are the tubes on the top right, vape carts? whats the squeeze? and those other little bottles? how about the pro in the middle whats that about?

man i need to go to NJ we don't have any of that cool stuff here!!!

and yeah man, i'll get to see that raider stadium sooner or later... i might burn up some flyer miles for that one, kinda waiting till their a little better.. but the stadium might be old and broken by then. might have to see a losing game to see em!!

i saw the briscoe has a new crew chief... gotta mix things up if it ain't working and glad to see they're still fighting hard and trying whatever they have to!!

🏁

those dixie drinks are no joke!!!! ... as you know!!!

dude that chicago kit is awesome!!! stickers too!! badass!!!

but bro that haul you got... what does that lady say?!? holy fuck balls!!!!! so much i don't even know what it is!!! what are the tubes on the top right, vape carts? whats the squeeze? and those other little bottles? how about the pro in the middle whats that about?

man i need to go to NJ we don't have any of that cool stuff here!!!

and yeah man, i'll get to see that raider stadium sooner or later... i might burn up some flyer miles for that one, kinda waiting till their a little better.. but the stadium might be old and broken by then. might have to see a losing game to see em!!

i saw the briscoe has a new crew chief... gotta mix things up if it ain't working and glad to see they're still fighting hard and trying whatever they have to!!

🏁

All those tubes are free joints they kept giving me. I got a bunch of freebie prerolls but I did buy the super blunt and two infused joints called Adios Mutherfuckers. :ROFLMAO:
The black tubes are vape carts.
The Squeeze and Loud which are the little bottles are 100mg drink additives to make any drink a THC drink.
I'm not sure what what exactly the Pro Canna is but it's a blueberry flavored fucker upper juice.😵
Vegas impressed on both price and quality. The Rove disposables are crazy good vapes.
Nearly everything I bought is sativa since I don't grow satties and have indica and hybrid for days. Ghost Train Haze, Jack Herer, Tropicanna, Strawberry Cough, Durban Poison, Lemon Haze, and Maui Wowie are all reppin'
Vegas aint fucking around on weed. Every where you go you smell dank and quality is there from what I've had so far

View attachment IMG_0376.MOV

Dude cashing in those points is how I'm making this weekend happen! Two RT nonstops for only $22 to cover 9/11 fees but the entire air fare is paid in points. Then I have another $250 credit for hotel. Took me 9 years to save all those points but it's fucking awesome to get so much for free!
That stadium though is just over the top cool. Jerry's World already looks dated compared to that thing.

Yeah sounds like SHR is making some needed moves with the 14. And Josh Berry is gonna be in the 4 full time next season.
Looking forward to Chicago so much man! I got the #42 winning it!!🏁

Reef is the locals spot. Good dispensary but it's no frills and more like a traditional medical dispensary.
Planet 13 has gone beyond being just a weed store. It's a weed shopping mall with a lounge bar, swag store/head shops, and a restaurant with a menu for stoners. Tourists all day everyday but that place is cool, well stocked, great prices and deals, and the vibe is very cool even with armed security. But really there's no shortage of good vibes at all the places we went. Everybody was cool and friendly and extremely helpful regarding doing end arounds on buying limits.

They seemed to really enjoy serving my wife and I too. Not sure if it was because of what and how much we were buying but sometimes it reminded me of Texas liquor stores.
Like you can go to a liquor store here and see the pain in the shop keeper's eyes when he's asked about new flavors of White Claw and dudes buying flavored vodkas. But if you set a bottle of Bulleit or Woodford Reserve down on the counter, you get great service, a little friendly conversation, and some respect. That's how it was buying weed in Vegas for us.

Vegas might have more weed stores than liquor stores today. Weed is everywhere you go and you smell it every where too. Fine dining restaurants now include don't smell like weed in their dress codes. Nobody is enforcing consumption laws unless you get absolutely stupid but I saw plenty of cops do nothing but watch smokers walking downtown with lit doobs or vapes. Seems they're more interested in hemming up pickpockets and stopping fights.

NuWu is the future. Huge stadium sized facility with consumption area and dab bar serving dabs and THC infused cocktails. It's early though so the more they build and get things like sun sails for the outdoor areas the better. They already host 420 friendly comedy shows and concerts but if they can get more lounge furniture in the space, maybe a misting system for the heat, and food trucks that place will make every pot smokers bucket list

Last edited:
That's cool bandit, sounds like a fun vacation...used to hit up a lot of drag racing events back in the day....few nascar...my moms cousin used to drive Bigfoot so we went to alot of those in my childhood. Nothing beats the feeling of horsepower from the bleachers

That's cool bandit, sounds like a fun vacation...used to hit up a lot of drag racing events back in the day....few nascar...my moms cousin used to drive Bigfoot so we went to alot of those in my childhood. Nothing beats the feeling of horsepower from the bleachers

That's awesome MDK! Man, Bigfoot was what got me hooked on monster trucks when I was little! Even had the motorized toy with gears in the bed.🛻
Last time I was at a monster truck rally there was a turbine rocket powered smart car and a mechanical car eating dinosaur. We had such a blast!!
NASCAR burnouts and donuts are great too, some better than others, but monster trucks doing donuts and burnouts is always something special🤩

View attachment IMG_0377.MOV

IMG_5021.JPG

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5014.JPG

IMG_5013.JPG

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5006.JPG

IMG_5005.JPG

IMG_5004.JPG

IMG_5003.JPG

IMG_5002.JPG

No smoking in the hotel? No problem:devilish:

IMG_0387.JPG

Sesh with a Futurola "Adios Mutherfucker" infused preroll, Rove Sour Jack disposable, and a load of Willie Nelson's Trigger cut in the titanium pipe🫠

IMG_0399.JPG

And to top off the smoke sesh, grilled smash burgers and beyond meat burgers on the Santa Maria🍔

IMG_0397.JPG

And of course dosed with THC infused hot sauce 😋

IMG_5030.JPG

Then things start looking allo_O

IMG_4997.JPG

And I wish that robot was here to make my drinks:alien:

View attachment IMG_0396.MOV

Lookin' like this crop has 1-2 weeks left in it. Lots of fade and purps are setting in so I'll start the chop after Chicago next week.
The heavy watering before leaving worked well. They were thirsty when I got home but not wilted.
Power grid and heat are taxing things so before I left I dialed my lights back to 90% and cut UV to save power.
I'll probably reduce some more power today as the city asks people to conserve where they can.
Thinking about reducing red by about 25% but that's about the only spot I can cut power. They still need to finish out and most important, all the fans and AC need to be on and dialed in to keep 'em ripening up and also prevent any bud rot from setting in so there's no compromise reducing power use on environment

I've been to Vegas a bunch of times but its been about 13 years since our last trip down, we used to get all the free booze they could get down us just sitting at the machines. Weed was a big time bust for them during the years we were going there, Cops would body slam pot smokers on the strip. I always loved it there when it was blazing hot, July 4th one year 120f day time 100f night.

I remember the parking garages like oven's, day time they'd protect from the blazing sun but at night you could cook a chicken in the trunk of the car....I like it hot but that's a bit much....

When In Vegas tourists have money to burn so we can live it up, splurge and not feel guilty....its what you're supposed to do there......Now with weed there as you describe it I'd love to take another trip but I'm afraid that's out of the question for us now.........no money to splurge any longer

I've been to Vegas a bunch of times but its been about 13 years since our last trip down, we used to get all the free booze they could get down us just sitting at the machines. Weed was a big time bust for them during the years we were going there, Cops would body slam pot smokers on the strip. I always loved it there when it was blazing hot, July 4th one year 120f day time 100f night.

I remember the parking garages like oven's, day time they'd protect from the blazing sun but at night you could cook a chicken in the trunk of the car....I like it hot but that's a bit much....

When In Vegas tourists have money to burn so we can live it up, splurge and not feel guilty....its what you're supposed to do there......Now with weed there as you describe it I'd love to take another trip but I'm afraid that's out of the question for us now.........no money to splurge any longer

Yeah this was our first trip back in 10 years. So much has changed but some things will never change. That town just has it's way with us.
No matter the vice....gambling, booze, sex, drugs, food, it's all the same result. I go there with 2 grand in my pocket after months of saving up and return home with a measly $8 but for some reason can smile about it 🙃

Yeah this was our first trip back in 10 years. So much has changed but some things will never change. That town just has it's way with us.
No matter the vice....gambling, booze, sex, drugs, food, it's all the same result. I go there with 2 grand in my pocket after months of saving up and return home with a measly $8 but for some reason can smile about it 🙃
We used ATM's and would limit ourselves to $500/ day......We flew from Vancouver / Bellingham on 3 or 4 night specials, $199 Cdn air & hotel...Fri,Sat,Sun or Mon - Thursday. We also flew in to Reno with the same deals. One time we flew to LA then drove to Vegas and on the highway we saw Billboards advertising free rooms with a $19 breakfast or similar deals. We found a place right on the strip that was in the heart of everything Bill's, a great little hotel but its gone now replaced with a nightclub last I looked.

Nice! A trip to Vegas and I never even left the farm! Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks CG!
Next week I'll have a Chicago report but not quite as big score. Vegas is cool and all but the Strip is meh and not worth the trip. It's the off strip stuff and downtown where the real fun is at 😉

Trying out a new addition to my frozen margarita recipe tonight...About 30mg of Cucumber Haze THC drink potion from Drink Loud

IMG_5032.JPG

IMG_5035.JPG

I don't feel my feet anymore 👻

i find myself with sensory overload on your past few posts.... jaw dropped, tongue hangin'!!!

hey i had a killer smash burger last week man, standard squished cheeseburger topped with a few of those bacon wrapped cheese filled jalapeno poppers we love sliced up on top!!! it was one of those "damn i wish i would have thought of this" kind of foods!!!!

what's the spoofly, is that like a smoke buddy?

bro you're gonna need some serious jar space for that haul!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom