True Confessions of an American Outlaw

Beautiful plants sir!

But I’m actually interested in your Cucumber. Wait, that doesn’t sound right.

My wife is on a cucumber kick lately and so I’m growing them but mine are only this big so far. View attachment 6603
Any advice or feeding tips? She’s already seen them so now I’ve gotta make em big. 🤣
Bro still doesn’t sound right ! Lmao it’s ok we understand

are you sure you don't need a house sitter bro? i would be happy to come by and smoke all your, i mean WATER all your plants for you.... i'd even make sure none of your ice cream went bad either!! haha

Man the last time I left my home in the hands of a sitter, when I got home all the bottles of tequila were empty and something happened, still not sure what exactly, in the old above ground pool we used to have. To this day I still have never seen cloudy pool water.
My most recent sitter was super cool but she no longer covers my area. I know she saw and smelled things but never said a word. I was tipping her at 50% as a kind of I know you know so thanks for being cool about it gesture and she adored my dogs so I think that had something to do with it 😋
Now my sitter is a young hippie couple. Yeah no way in hell I'm letting the hippies in here. I'd come home to fucking Woodstock and they'd be high AF. Luckily though they've converted their home and backyard into an awesome boarding facility

Chi town used to be my altimeter favorite big city - honey mooned there and many vacations- the race is awesome ur gonna love it ! Been to chi town race the Indy race both Indy cars and the 400 been to Michigan a few times - never really made it thru a whole race ! Lmao one big party ! A fan like you , have you been thru the pits ? I’m super surprised how close you can get to the cars ,garages,drivers. I’m not a huge fan motorcycles my thing but done lots of business with car sponsors so tickets weee always on the table ! Lol can’t turn down free ticks - ur gonna have a blast!

Man that sounds awesome Moshmen!
I've never had a pit box experience but have looked into it a few times. I want to for sure!
Yeah I'm excited Brother! I love huge cities and all they have to offer. I have a feeling from what I've seen, I might like Chicago more than NYC and I absolutely loved NYC.

Bro that’s gonna be tough to leave , nice work !

Yeah I'm a bit nervous about it. Mostly watering when I'm gone so I need to figure that out. Leaning on just going with a very heavy watering and hope it works out

Beautiful plants sir!

But I’m actually interested in your Cucumber. Wait, that doesn’t sound right.

My wife is on a cucumber kick lately and so I’m growing them but mine are only this big so far. View attachment 6603
Any advice or feeding tips? She’s already seen them so now I’ve gotta make em big. 🤣

Thnaks for the kind words Zen!
My wife is always interested in my cucumbers too but it's not as weird as somebody on the internet being into it:cool:
JK Zen😋

Well cukes are water and food hogs Buddy. 3 of the 4 tubs I have are loaded with used soil from growing pot and the other is in red bale Promix.
Before planting I loaded all the soils with heaping helpings of dry fertilizers and amendments. From there they get an undilluted feeding of compost tea every week to 10 days and I keep them on the autowaterer to keep up with watering demands otherwise I'd be out there every morning with the hose. It's also very hot and sunny here so that plays it's part too.
Mine are climbing like crazy. The trellis and shade cover is about 5' tall but I should've made them at least 8' tall

This year I have salad slicer cukes and lemon cukes.
I'm not too happy with the lemons this year. IDK if it's weather or the strain but this time the skin is more like a melon rine, hard and tough, and the seeds inside are huge. There's very little tasty flesh inside so I started picking them when they're golf ball size, not baseball size, and maybe get better fruit off them.

The salad slicers could be the same way. If I let them grow they could grow to the size of a 4"x4" fence post but they'd be loaded with huge seeds. So I harvest those at around 7-10 inches long and no more than 2" diameter. That keeps the seeds small and gets a lot more juicy sweet melon like flesh inside and the skin is thin so it can stay on if I don't wanna peel it.
Next year I plan to grow the little gourmet cukes. Not sure if it's a strain of cuke or they just harvest early and small but the smaller the cuke the bigger the flavor IMO.

Rock on dude. Everything looks on point.

Thanks Cool Beans!! Cant wait to see how much you like your new light!

Last edited:
Thnaks for the kind words Zen!
My wife is always interested in my cucumbers too but it's not as weird as somebody on the internet being into it:cool:
JK Zen😋
Just call it as I see it.

My wife wanted to learn how to garden mid Covid. I said okay and got what she needed to start. Not long after I found I was to be the gardener while she was the director or orchestrator. 🤣

Makes her happy and now I have my side grows, which makes us both happy.

(To be fair I think I gout out of laundry same way. 😝)

Well cukes are water and food hogs Buddy. 3 of the 4 tubs I have are loaded with used soil from growing pot and the other is in red bale Promix.
Before planting I loaded all the soils with heaping helpings of dry fertilizers and amendments. From there they get an undilluted feeding of compost tea every week to 10 days and I keep them on the autowaterer to keep up with watering demands otherwise I'd be out there every morning with the hose. It's also very hot and sunny here so that plays it's part too.
Mine are climbing like crazy. The trellis and shade cover is about 5' tall but I should've made them at least 8' tall
I end up with a few stiff wire sign frames each year from ass hats staking them on my lawn. After I finished using the sign for target practice I save the wire to use as a frame for garden crates. They serve to hold burlap for protection or as trellis if needed.

If I go horizontal beside the crates with “n” shaped support would they hang okay do you think? Squirrels might be an issue. They’re back I noticed today.

This year I have salad slicer cukes and lemon cukes.
Just Picolino here.

Good tip on when to pick. She’s been buying the container of baby ones too, just to nibble or dip.

The salad slicers could be the same way. If I let them grow they could grow to the size of a 4"x4" fence post but they'd be loaded with huge seeds. So I harvest those at around 7-10 inches long and no more than 2" diameter. That keeps the seeds small and gets a lot more juicy sweet melon like flesh inside and the skin is thin so it can stay on if I don't wanna peel it.
Cool. This sounds more like ours. 👍

Next year I plan to grow the little gourmet cukes. Not sure if it's a strain of cuke or they just harvest early and small but the smaller the cuke the bigger the flavor IMO.
Sounds like the baby ones. I’ll tell her about getting seeds or a plant if she can find them.

TY sir

Just call it as I see it.

My wife wanted to learn how to garden mid Covid. I said okay and got what she needed to start. Not long after I found I was to be the gardener while she was the director or orchestrator. 🤣

Makes her happy and now I have my side grows, which makes us both happy.

(To be fair I think I gout out of laundry same way. 😝)

I end up with a few stiff wire sign frames each year from ass hats staking them on my lawn. After I finished using the sign for target practice I save the wire to use as a frame for garden crates. They serve to hold burlap for protection or as trellis if needed.

If I go horizontal beside the crates with “n” shaped support would they hang okay do you think? Squirrels might be an issue. They’re back I noticed today.

Just Picolino here.

Good tip on when to pick. She’s been buying the container of baby ones too, just to nibble or dip.

Cool. This sounds more like ours. 👍

Sounds like the baby ones. I’ll tell her about getting seeds or a plant if she can find them.

TY sir

Looks like the small cukes are a strain...Persian Cucumbers and they go by other names, mini me and mini munch.
I've also come across seedless cukes in my recent search.
I think mine will be done by mid July and may replant with more cukes or maybe pumpkins or a combo crop.

I think the horizontal trellis will work great. And yep they'll dangle for ez picking. Mine is a kind of T shape now I wanna build it to be taller and wider. I'm using scrap hogwire fence for the frame.
IDK why but squirrels leave my cukes alone. They eat my tomatoes, olives, peaches, melons, and pecans from my yard but not cukes.

I’ll be following your lead on that. So far the squirrels are back but haven’t seen them in the yard yet. They aren’t fond of the higher grass and Willow is quick. 🤣

Soon as we get some good rain today/tomorrow I’m pushing in the frames. I have different wire garden fencing. I can dome or cage if needed, just a PITA to deal with.

I hear they love strawberries so I need to make at least one dome.

Have a great day. I’ll be popping by for pics and tips. 👍🤣

I’ll be following your lead on that. So far the squirrels are back but haven’t seen them in the yard yet. They aren’t fond of the higher grass and Willow is quick. 🤣

Soon as we get some good rain today/tomorrow I’m pushing in the frames. I have different wire garden fencing. I can dome or cage if needed, just a PITA to deal with.

I hear they love strawberries so I need to make at least one dome.

Have a great day. I’ll be popping by for pics and tips. 👍🤣

First true day of a 6 week vacation from work and I'm in my zen zone🥴

Few days into UV and nothing bad to report. Leaves are getting a little leathery look, not sure about xtra frost yet

View attachment IMG_4865.MOV

Picked up something for the grill tonight to kick off the Summer. Got it rubbed down with some Beasley's steak dust and will cook it on the Santa Maria🔥

IMG_4861.JPG

And I've been waiting for this week since April. I've had this dude in deep freeze waiting for this week and finally it's thawing in the fridge for tomorrow. Might serve it up with a lobster tail if I find a good one. May also shave some off, make up a carpaccio plate, and eat some raw :cool:

IMG_4863.JPG

Yep..It's gonna be that kind of Summer 'round here 🩴

IMG_4868.JPG

Now that is some dedication. A special margarita blender....DAMN!! 😆

That Wagyu looks freaking delicious. If you can, save the Wag Oil. It flavors up other meats and marinades so beautifully!!

Last edited:

Few days into UV and nothing bad to report. Leaves are getting a little leathery look, not sure about xtra frost yet

View attachment 7139

Picked up something for the grill tonight to kick off the Summer. Got it rubbed down with some Beasley's steak dust and will cook it on the Santa Maria🔥

View attachment 7138

And I've been waiting for this week since April. I've had this dude in deep freeze waiting for this week and finally it's thawing in the fridge for tomorrow. Might serve it up with a lobster tail if I find a good one. May also shave some off, make up a carpaccio plate, and eat some raw :cool:

View attachment 7142

View attachment 7143

You sure know how to kick off vacation my man.. My all time fav is raw beef hard sear on all sides, frozen, thin sliced and dipped in ponzu. Mouth watering just typing that out lol.

View attachment 7139

View attachment 7138

View attachment 7142

View attachment 7143
Bandit be careful eating that whole steak in one setting. I tried that once and well I think it was a 2 or 3 roll of toilet paper night. That stuff is so rich my body could not handle it.

I used the fat strip from the wagyu to season up a new cast iron piece. It came preseasoned but I wanted to drop that on there to pop it's cherry. :cool:
So far I've had a few little shaved bits raw and garnished and cooked other slices with a torch. Today, gonna do something xtra wicked and chicken fry some and top with country gravy & egg🥴

Made an upgrade to my room cooling yesterday, finally joining the 21st and half century and went digital with my cooling control:alien:

Before

IMG_4869.JPG

After

IMG_4870.JPG

I run a different lights out temp than lights on so I need day/night thermostat cooling control.
Kinda surprised in post pandemic & company merger options to choose from, or really the lack of them, so I was lucky to find a NOS Blueprint Digital for only $35 off ebay. The AC I have it controlling is only 500 watts and 4.1 amps but I wanted it to be a bit more beefy and heavy duty than most options that don't cost a car payment. 15amp max load, no cord between control and outlet, and one that wouldn't cause any heat at the AC plug

Since the plug is built into the controller I had to reroute the electric to put the outlet inside the bloom space to be triggered by the lights to turn on and off so that also meant an entire rearrangement of everything on the command central wall.

I'm also doing electric audits on everything. Already found two small air mover fans needing to be replaced. They're only pulling 8 watts and they should be at 15 so they've got one foot in the grave. Also the Air King wall mount is about 8 watts low from it's 50 watts max pull. It's pretty old at around 6 years and still has another year I suppose but the small fans will be replaced asap.

I'm also working on a duct adapter to run a duct from the AC vent to the back of the Ruck air mover. If that fan can pick up the ac air it will cool this room down in seconds and hopefully make it so the AC won't have to work as hard

IMG_4876.JPG

Last edited:
It's Frosty Friday and I'm so high right now...Like dipping french fries in a Wendy's frostie kinda high 🤤 and I'm combat loaded🪖

IMG_4933.JPG

We'll get to that in a bit....

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4923.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

So I've been a bit busy with some projects🙃

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

A few new toys for vacation:cool:

IMG_4919.JPG

Aaaaand I'm making a 10 gram ( 7g flower 2g hash oil, 1g dry kief) cannagar.
Damn It's great to be a grower!!! 🙃

IMG_4903.JPG

IMG_4907.JPG

Just finished stage one and I'm letting it cure until Sunday inside the mold.
After cure, I'll smother hash oil all over it and roll it in dry sift kief
Then comes the hard part...another bead of hash oil and wrapped with fresh resinous leaf blades from my living plants. If that all goes well I tie it up to get it all bonded and let it cure for another few weeks

IMG_4909.JPG

It's Frosty Friday and I'm so high right now...Like dipping french fries in a Wendy's frostie kinda high 🤤 and I'm combat loaded🪖

View attachment 7935

We'll get to that in a bit....

View attachment 7928

View attachment 7929

View attachment 7930

View attachment 7931

View attachment 7932

View attachment 7933

View attachment 7934

So I've been a bit busy with some projects🙃

View attachment 7924

View attachment 7925

View attachment 7926

A few new toys for vacation:cool:

View attachment 7927

Aaaaand I'm making a 10 gram ( 7g flower 2g hash oil, 1g dry kief) cannagar 🙃

View attachment 7921

View attachment 7922

Just finished stage one and I'm letting it cure until Sunday inside the mold.
After cure, I'll smother hash oil all over it and roll it in dry sift kief
Then comes the hard part...another bead of hash oil and wrapped with fresh resinous leaf blades from my living plants. If that all goes well I tie it up to get it all bonded and let it cure for another few weeks

View attachment 7923
Weed Cigar?

Here's a lefthander I know you'll appreciate...The rosin joint or buddered spliff 😋

starts with a fat dab and ground herb

IMG_4941.JPG

Roll the dab around in ground herb so it's workable. This is one time where sticky wax is a very good thing. Roll it into a ball then stretch the ball into a snake

IMG_4942.JPG

load the paper half way and add the snake

IMG_4944.JPG

cover with the rest of the filling, add the tip, and roll

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4947.JPG

Then it's good night Nurse!

In high school my group of friends would assemble at my buddies van for lunch. We'd all get inside and inventory what each one of us had.

We'd roll joints smeared with honey oils and coke. We got high as fuck but it worked out perfect for me since Home Ec was the next class after lunch for me!

In high school my group of friends would assemble at my buddies van for lunch. We'd all get inside and inventory what each one of us had.

We'd roll joints smeared with honey oils and coke. We got high as fuck but it worked out perfect for me since Home Ec was the next class after lunch for me!
Home Ec after lunch was the best. Especially chicken cacciatore week 🔥

Home Ec after lunch was the best. Especially chicken cacciatore week 🔥
When I was in Home Ec half way through class the teacher would pick 3 people to go to the coke machines and buy cokes for anyone that wanted one with their meal. She picked me once and I chose 2 of my stoner friends to help. We collected the money and the moment we got outside we made a beeline for the van. We got inside and rolled up a J of some Maui Wowie a buddy had just gotten his hands on. We got high as fuck and were so stoned that we cruised back into class without having bought the cokes!!

One of the other students took one look at us and said "Stoners" under her breath. I heard her and it snapped me out of it and I remembered we were supposed to have been buying cokes. Before the teacher could say anything my friends and I ran out of the class and went and bought all the cokes and came back and distributed them out to everyone. Mrs. Sullivan gave me the stink eye but didn't say anything. Could never figure out why I wasn't chosen to buy cokes again.... 🤔 🥴

I made a cannagar 😋

IMG_4957.JPG

Oiled up and ready to roll🛢️

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

The skin is a hemp leaf wrap with fresh cut resinous cannabis leaf glued on with hash oil then trimmed

IMG_4964.JPG

After flipping the skin and coating it with more oil to seal, I tied it up with waxed hemp wick and hung it to dry & cure.🇹🇭
I'll revisit it in a couple weeks 🛺

IMG_4965.JPG

Last edited:
I made a cannagar 😋

View attachment 8360

Oiled up and ready to roll🛢️

View attachment 8361

View attachment 8362

The skin is a hemp leaf wrap with fresh cut resinous cannabis leaf glued on with hash oil then trimmed

View attachment 8363

After flipping the skin and coating it with more oil to seal, I tied it up with waxed hemp wick and hung it to dry & cure.🇹🇭
I'll revisit it in a couple weeks 🛺

View attachment 8364
I had to login just to say that’s fuk’n amazing! 👏👍🤣

Back
Top Bottom