What are you listening too?

my 2c, i honestly dgaf, i find it funny.

yes its "fucked up" but whatever, and its going to start more problems.

fuck all these dinosaurs, they just enrich them selfs anyways.

"Fuck You, I Got Mine"

not that it honestly probably matters cause im on the fence its all Fuckin "Political Theatre" anyways

MIC & Corps & Big Money Run the World.

The pentagon is gonna pentagon, they dont give a fuck who changes office every 4 years, they dont even have to answer to congress as evident with SAPs and all this UFO shitshow going on

apparently trump and biden admins have worked on new UAPDA, i obv have not/can not verify and havent mentioned shit cause im waiting till something big actually happens.

1721084753126.png

how the fuck could ANYONE RUN ANYTHING in 4 -(8years) if the next fuckhead just wants to come in and undo whatever the fuck the lasto one did.

the corp is gonna corp, dont fuckin matter whos in charge on the stage.

Eisenhower.

he warned the boomers

/rant

Last edited:
The Death of Slim Shady is the Millennial album. Fuck the conspiracies, bank rolls are gonna bank roll but this cat has spoke to a generation and dropped some shit that is trying to organize again. fuck the division, fuck the conspiracy, fuck the bigotry, fuck the drama. just grab a seat and maybe, mayhaps, recognize blue green red yellow or purple, just trying to live motherfuckers.

the break down at about 4:15 is fucking ruthless.

the break down at about 4:15 is fucking ruthless.
All I heard was loud noise 🤣
Idk how anyone can make out what these people scream into a microphone lol

All I heard was loud noise 🤣
Idk how anyone can make out what these people scream into a microphone lol
it's definitely a trained ear thing. kinda like listening to super fast rappers, over time your ear just learns to like, relax, and passively take in whatever tf is being said. and, to be honest, with most of that super heavy grindcore/black metal type shit i'm not sure anyone really cares what they're saying lol vocals are just there to help smooth out the noise of the instruments haha

get ready for it. tying one on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom