Bean's Stash Closet

No snow days for you~! 🥴

Whats up all! Things are going great and making big strides at the mountain. Got a bunch of meaty projects green lit so crew is stoked for this year. Wrapped up a big process control proposal for all the water systems, if we can get that done this summer, next season will be cake to operate plus all the data we want at our fingertips. Fun stuff.

20240114_173004-jpg.39013

Attachments

• 20240114_173004.jpg
    20240114_173004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
The world is watching you~! :oops:

The wilderness editions are sick!
Super reliable cars for sure.
It is a neat little rig. They had an old Brat with seats in the bed that I wanted her to get but she wasnt feeling it lol. I think they said Wilderness trim is new for the Crosstrek this year. Seems half the cars on the road up here are some kind of Subaru and for good reason.

It is a neat little rig. They had an old Brat with seats in the bed that I wanted her to get but she wasnt feeling it lol. I think they said Wilderness trim is new for the Crosstrek this year. Seems half the cars on the road up here are some kind of Subaru and for good reason.
They make a solid ride for crappy weather conditions.

I have a 2010 forester, plain jane base model. I drove the entire 50 something miles on the Kancamagus highway through 14 inches of snow at 30mph on my way up to Fryeburg Thanksgiving 2022.
Come to think of it, i actually bought it at Mt. Washington Valley Kustomz in Conway up there by you lol.
But yeah, subaru makes an amazing car for bad weather

I have a 2010 forester, plain jane base model. I drove the entire 50 something miles on the Kancamagus highway through 14 inches of snow at 30mph on my way up to Fryeburg Thanksgiving 2022.
Come to think of it, i actually bought it at Mt. Washington Valley Kustomz in Conway up there by you lol.
But yeah, subaru makes an amazing car for bad weather
You know I never paid much attention to Subarus but now that she got one I see them fricken everywhere up here at the mountain.

You know I never paid much attention to Subarus but now that she got one I see them fricken everywhere up here at the mountain.
Most popular brand vehicle on the road imo.
I see prolly 5 subarus to every other vehicle

Heads up Bro! Your "Uncle" is looking for a pair of all mountain skis in anticipation of skiing a new area next year...............

I'm guessing with you pulling the levers snow making quality is going to improve along with general mountain operations.

Heads up Bro! Your "Uncle" is looking for a pair of all mountain skis in anticipation of skiing a new area next year...............

I'm guessing with you pulling the levers snow making quality is going to improve along with general mountain operations.
The amount of people that ask me for lift tickets is unbelievable, like I won Powerball or some shit. I haven't even had time to get my family's passes done. Hard to even think about recreation when I'm this busy.

The amount of people that ask me for lift tickets is unbelievable, like I won Powerball or some shit. I haven't even had time to get my family's passes done. Hard to even think about recreation when I'm this busy.
That's why the moment you said you were working at the resort I camped out to be first in line like it was Black Friday but for lift tickets! 😂 Those bastards are expensive nowadays!

J/K....I'll probably pick up an IKON pass for next year but if I make it out that way I'll contact you and you can introduce me to the crew at the end of the day and burn one before the Night Cat crews gotta go out and make corduroy!😉😁

Back
Top Bottom