Harvest day over here...looking forward to being done and then hitting the illegal stream of UFC 306, doing a fight inside the sphere in Vegas apparently a 1 of 1 show so this could be pretty cool

Hope y'all are having a good weekend, they're cutting the fields by my house so my heads all plugged up meh 😕

Me to brother, me too.
IMG_0268.jpeg

Each harvest I get more efficient at getting it done, the slacker way indeed and by that I mean less fucks given and hurry to the end lmao. When I did that whole tent of lazy biker I spent 20 hours straight. So far 2.5 hours in and I only see about another 2.5 hours worth of work here ....maybe an hour if I do it right 🤣

I just need to bribe my wife with back rubs and coffee. I have 7+ days to work my magic. 🤣😂

Granny, been thinking about you a bunch.
I hope you're doing okay!
Sending good ju-ju your way.

Monday ushers in a cool pattern in the republik of kalifornia!
We're expecting daytime highs to be upwards of -15 to -20 degrees from normal!

That's huge, and we're still in good growing temps for the midday through evening.
Should see highs in the mid 70s, RH will probably drop to the 30s but it was in the 80s overnight.

Definite changes in the wind! Not long lived nor stable, but pointing to the changes of the seasons that apprach rapidly!

damn, I saw that and responded with the love-eyes emoji yesterday,
saw it again for the first time today and still love it!

Awesome club!
Strawberry Lemonade has a great aroma and look. Can’t wait to try her out. 👊

Losing the four biggest colas on Jilly Bean hurt but the rest are going strong so far. Purple Diesel doesn’t seem to be bothered by it at all even though it’s rubbing against contaminated branches. So glad I have H2O2!🤞

Anyone know the type of connector this is? Looking to find a y-splitter for power and one for the dimmer so I can daisy chain.
View attachment 73035
View attachment 73036

Y’s look like this.
View attachment 73037

Yes, I still use quantum boards. 😝
If you can't find the female matching connector just cut and splice or find 2 reg male & female plugs. Its just a stranded wire 3 prong connector. I'm a bit of a hack and would just chop and splice if I didn't have matching ends

If you can't find the female matching connector just cut and splice or find 2 reg male & female plugs. Its just a stranded wire 3 prong connector. I'm a bit of a hack and would just chop and splice if I didn't have matching ends

If I have to… but it doesn’t feel right. They are a type of XLR but twist on not snap in like a microphone Jack.

I’ll Amazon hunt first. Since sons been cooperative lately. 🤣

Last edited:
i still have the trim stuff from last round that i didn't use yet.. probably just mix it in in with the stuff from this round..

View attachment 73088
I took my sift and hot bottle pressed it then made the ball. I'll finish it up later when i get back home, then I'll seal it up and put it away till my next harvest at least lol

I still have more trim to make hash from so I'm not worried lol

Wow so organized, where did you get that?

They have different models if you search for stash box but I liked this the best. It’s a bit bigger and had accessories I could use. It was also one of the cheapest.

I liked the combination lock. Grand kids visit and this adds just one extra layer of security. It will be in a cabinet most of the visit.

It also holds my vape and some accessories like batteries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom