G79's Kozmic Creations

Acid Head day 36. They both look and smell great. They look like the mother; hoping they don't foxtail at the end like her. That goes DOUBLE for the headband bx; I'll be shocked, and thrilled if they don't.
IMG_20231004_181202283.jpgIMG_20231004_181346522.jpgIMG_20231004_181321067.jpgIMG_20231004_181121231.jpg

I just have this little box, and my 2 x 4 closet. It works well for perpetual grow. Depending on varieties, I can harvest small plants every 2-3 weeks.
We're allowed 6 in veg and 6 in flower.
Damn, seemed like a lot more lol

Reactions: Max
I got lucky, it was only out an hour. RH topped at 61. I need a power station backup.
Thats my same issue. Rh skyrockets when power goes out. I need a generator, bad.
If your in the market for a portable I would recommend a Honda. If you're going to make it stationary, then I would go with a Generac.

If your in the market for a portable I would recommend a Honda. If you're going to make it stationary, then I would go with a Generac.
100% my thoughts exactly, i have a 1989 honda snowblower that still starts first pull, and my dad has a honda 5500 generator from the early 90s that will run forever.

100% my thoughts exactly, i have a 1989 honda snowblower that still starts first pull, and my dad has a honda 5500 generator from the early 90s that will run forever.
I don't know what it is with the japanese and engines but, damn, they build 'em bulletproof!

I had a stationary at my old house in Cali but I had found a good used Honda cheap at a garage sale and had it stored for whatever. We had a bad storm come through and knock out power. My stationary worked flawlessly but one of my friends was freaking out because he didn't have any power. I brought the portable to his place, wired it to his mains and fired it up. The portable looked like it had been rolled down a mountainside but that thing ran like an AK47. Take a licking and keeps on ticking. After it was all over he was so impressed he went out and bought his own, newer of course.

I don't know what it is with the japanese and engines but, damn, they build 'em bulletproof!

I had a stationary at my old house in Cali but I had found a good used one cheap at a garage sale and had it stored for whatever. We had a bad storm come through and knock out power. My stationary worked flawlessly but one of my friends was freaking out because he didn't have any power. I brought the portable to his place, wired it to his mains and fired it up. The portable looked like it had been rolled down a mountainside but that thing ran like an AK47. Take a licking and keeps on ticking. After it was all over he was so impressed he went out and bought his own, newer of course.
Honda engines just run forever man. Buddy of mine just got rid of his 2004 accord, it had 426 thousand miles on it.... went through 2 transmissions, but the engine still ran phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom