G79's Kozmic Creations

Voodoo Thai from victory garden pissed me off again. This is the third strain I tried and the third strain that made male's and herms. Pulled balls off one last night and more today. $10each for fem seeds and 6 out of 11 are not female. The owner basically called me a liar and said I should buy ethos seeds. What a dick.

Day 10
IMG_20231123_192755257.jpg

Voodoo Thai from victory garden pissed me off again. This is the third strain I tried and the third strain that made male's and herms. Pulled balls off one last night and more today. $10each for fem seeds and 6 out of 11 are not female. The owner basically called me a liar and said I should buy ethos seeds. What a dick.

Day 10
View attachment 31034
Man that sucks.

I had a similar experience with someone that was at the other place. We all know the name 😂😑

Day 10
View attachment 31034
What a douche sorry about that, thanks for the heads up on victory garden though, haven't heard of them so thats atleast a plus

I messed up yesterday; gave the almost ripe Acid Dog grow nutes. Hope It doesn't do anything stupid now. I'm gonna start giving it plain water now.
Ive done it before. Not sure if it had a negative effect as i was just starting out lol.

I just picked a dozen balls off the Voodoo Thai. I should have taken a pic first, but I was too mad. $20 for two fem seeds and I get a male and a herm. This is why I don't buy seeds anymore; mine are always better. The guy that gave me the pink runtz used to work for cali connection and said all his strains are around 30%.

Back
Top Bottom