Just hooked it up and waited for it to acclimate.
It was stored indoors.
Reading 425-430 which if I remember from before is higher than the room was ?
Running the ICC-500 with SO1 sensor.eable-co-controller-icc-500t[/URL]
I think it has a photo cell (light sensing device) on it but the specifications do not mention anything. Do a small experiment to confirm. Set the desired PPM to 2000. Plug in an electric device to the CO2 side of the inkbird. Something that does not use a lot of watts. Place the sensor in a lightproof location and see if the device shuts off and if it goes back on when light is introduced.

Just hooked it up and waited for it to acclimate.
It was stored indoors.
Reading 425-430 which if I remember from before is higher than the room was ?
Running the ICC-500 with SO1 sensor.
Also you being in the room for like 5 minutes can have an impact on CO2.

Ok when I checked room this morning the CO2 was 185~!:oops:
That's what I remember from before. 💩
So tank is hooked up and room is set for 800ppm.
My lights are only 50% on a "300" watt led.
My reading says there is a much larger difference between 600-800 than 800-1,000.
I also believe the ppm should be increased with the light which is a continuing effort right until last weeks of flower.
So fingers crossed the tank last longer than days or just 1 week.
We will see~!🤞
I would sure love if I could pull this off effectively.:unsure:

Nice choice of strains dude!

I've been wanting to see that rum runner in action and that zamal was crazy max grew.....had me bugging out on the colas, massive....I don't know my airflow could handle it or I would have gotten it as one of the dfg packs from the Halloween contest...but I'm glad someone else is growing it too! Max killed it, but I noticed he always does (you always do too) so it'll be awesome to see how she does for you...I am expecting similar results, big honker buds!

Ok when I checked room this morning the CO2 was 185~!:oops:
That's what I remember from before. 💩
So tank is hooked up and room is set for 800ppm.
My lights are only 50% on a "300" watt led.
My reading says there is a much larger difference between 600-800 than 800-1,000.
I also believe the ppm should be increased with the light which is a continuing effort right until last weeks of flower.
So fingers crossed the tank last longer than days or just 1 week.
We will see~!🤞
I would sure love if I could pull this off effectively.:unsure:
How can your room CO2 be at 185 ppm when ambient is 400? Are your plants absorbing CO2 at a rate faster than your tank can replace it?

How can your room CO2 be at 185 ppm when ambient is 400? Are your plants absorbing CO2 at a rate faster than your tank can replace it?
That was this morning before I installed the tank.
Still I always gawk when I see people with 400+ using nothing.

So your rooms sealed bud thats why low c02 reading?
I am really hoping this was the case.
Also just hoping the CO2 can limit other issues being too low can enhance. Lockouts and such?
$35 a bottle so just hoping to get 2 weeks or so?

So the room was getting warm.
One infinity said 85 w/ 63% humidity and the other said 89 with 58% humidity. The sensors are hanging inches from each other.
Decided to connect the exhaust to intake with a 20 foot section of 6 inch line.
Then I set the high temps to move air at 85.
Took a moment but got them synched up.
Figured with the 20 feet of 6 inch hose running through the non heated area this will keep temps more appropriate.
I had talked about doing this long ago but slacker you know.:rolleyes:
Hopefully things balance out.
you need to talk to em more Steam!! breathe heavy when you're watering 🙃 ... sorry, not helping!!!
Really would help. The CO2 goes up atleast 100ppm if I spend any time in the room.

I may make up some sugar/yeast CO2 bottles if the gas turns out too expensive.
I will search out other suppliers, but I have been getting CO2 and O2 from same welding supply for years now.
Been a while since I have been there but remember CO2 costing $25 before.
If any state can beat California for waste and cost we got it here in NY~!:(

So the room was getting warm.
One infinity said 85 w/ 63% humidity and the other said 89 with 58% humidity. The sensors are hanging inches from each other.
Decided to connect the exhaust to intake with a 20 foot section of 6 inch line.
Then I set the high temps to move air at 85.
Took a moment but got them synched up.
Figured with the 20 feet of 6 inch hose running through the non heated area this will keep temps more appropriate.
I had talked about doing this long ago but slacker you know.:rolleyes:
Hopefully things balance out.

Really would help. The CO2 goes up atleast 100ppm if I spend any time in the room.

I may make up some sugar/yeast CO2 bottles if the gas turns out too expensive.
I will search out other suppliers, but I have been getting CO2 and O2 from same welding supply for years now.
Been a while since I have been there but remember CO2 costing $25 before.
If any state can beat California for waste and cost we got it here in NY~!:(

I knew a feller back in the late 90s who kept a ferret in the grow room for the co2.
Little bastard was a biter and I hated the damn weasel wannabe...and it stank too...like a musk scented cat and it ate cat food... the ferret pee soaked newspaper was not cool, but dude did grow some dank Afghani that was better than what any of the rest of us were growing at that time

I could use another pet? :p
Would a girlfriend work?
1703113918292.png
Scratch that.:cautious: :LOL:

So I think I will need to up pot the big 12 this weekend.
They are going through water pretty quick in the 1 gallon pots. Every 2-3 days.
Got some Mr. Fulvic since reading Bill Fs The recipe.
I had read it before but when @Observer asked if I had it I thought I really should be using it.
I'll skip the silica as I may try another technique this grow anyways, but for the cost the Mr. Fulvic is a no brainer.
1 ml. per gallon says it last a long time. Thanks Observer for bringing it up~!
Room is well under control and the CO2 is holding up so I lowered the lights closer to plants and turned CO2 up to 850ppm. The lights are at aprox.60% and 12-16 inches above tops.
Temp is good at 85f with RH holding at 60%
All plants got fed 2 gallons worth at 100% strength with the Mr.Fulvic except the 3 Zamal Dreams. They are still slower on uptake being younger but doing great.

There is a pressure gauge on my regulator.
It has not moved which seems like a good sign?
It would have been smart if I weighed, the tank after filling, then I would have had more accurate info.
The tank I filled is a steel 'rental' not my aluminum tank I own and know the weight of empty and full.
If the tank holds up long enough I'll be filling the other to have a replacement on hand.
When I used CO2 in fish tanks it seemed it always ran out Saturday night or on Sunday~!
Having a spare just made life easier, so I threw down a deposit and have the 'rental' tank.
I don't rent it or anything but don't get deposit back till I surrender the tank.

yeah that is a good sign the gauge hasn't moved. i think my welding tank is increments of 100 psi or something.. if you movement in a couple days i'd be worried. at least when the gauge does come down you'll know around half way anyway.. i didn't even bother asking about a scale but yeah if you got one of those it would be a more accurate measurement for sure!!! but like ya say if it works out on this trial run you can use your good tanks and know the weight.
i feel ya on the saturday night bro! f'n murphys law!!

btw... i jelly of the 850 you got going on!!!

:LOL:

I had read it before but when @Observer asked if I had it I thought I really should be using it.
I'll skip the silica as I may try another technique this grow anyways, but for the cost the Mr. Fulvic is a no brainer.
Room is well under control and the CO2 is holding up so I lowered the lights closer to plants and turned CO2 up to 850ppm. The lights are at aprox.60% and 12-16 inches above tops.
\w
trippin

yea its a good product, not to sound a salesman.

so many beneficial acids conduvice to growth, also literally has 0.25% Carbon in it

also on CLF or drip systems you can run 0.5mL per Gallon @steamroller

i think that tidbit is also included in there

wont steer anyone or my self wrong

trippin

so many beneficial acids conduvice to growth, also literally has 0.25% Carbon in it

also on CLF or drip systems you can run 0.5mL per Gallon @steamroller

wont steer anyone or my self wrong
damnint
trippin

so many beneficial acids conducive to growth, also literally has 0.25% Carbon in it

also on CLF or drip systems you can run 0.5mL per Gallon @steamroller, some is better than none

it helps chelate Elements too for easier uptake/absorbability, makes shit flow easier.

wont steer my self or anyone else wrong.

member to check input > output E.Cs - i learned this the hard way lol

too salty = too stressful

There is a pressure gauge on my regulator.
It has not moved which seems like a good sign?
It would have been smart if I weighed, the tank after filling, then I would have had more accurate info.
The tank I filled is a steel 'rental' not my aluminum tank I own and know the weight of empty and full.
If the tank holds up long enough I'll be filling the other to have a replacement on hand.
When I used CO2 in fish tanks it seemed it always ran out Saturday night or on Sunday~!
Having a spare just made life easier, so I threw down a deposit and have the 'rental' tank.
I don't rent it or anything but don't get deposit back till I surrender the tank.
Steam once the pressure gauge starts to fall from the like 1700 PSI rating or what ever yours starts at. You got about 3 or 4 days worth of gas in the tank.

yeah that is a good sign the gauge hasn't moved. i think my welding tank is increments of 100 psi or something.. if you movement in a couple days i'd be worried. at least when the gauge does come down you'll know around half way anyway.. i didn't even bother asking about a scale but yeah if you got one of those it would be a more accurate measurement for sure!!! but like ya say if it works out on this trial run you can use your good tanks and know the weight.
i feel ya on the saturday night bro! f'n murphys law!!

btw... i jelly of the 850 you got going on!!!
850 ha. 1500 PPM all day long.

I could use another pet? :p
Would a girlfriend work?
View attachment 34814
Scratch that.:cautious: :LOL:

Temp is good at 85f with RH holding at 60%
All plants got fed 2 gallons worth at 100% strength with the Mr.Fulvic except the 3 Zamal Dreams. They are still slower on uptake being younger but doing great.
Bill Farthings recipe is OK. You will get some nice buds and it works. I do not use the Mr Fulvic. TBH I think the real Bill Farthing might own MR Fulvic. Grow Genius is also good but I just use a powder form that is very cost effective.

Back
Top Bottom