Ok kicked the slackers ass twice today~!;)
Lights have been switched and tent is in.View attachment 40182
View attachment 40183
View attachment 40184
I easily could have done way less today.
Must have done something right though spending so much time in the room. Wife came to see what it is all about for the first time since maybe second grow~! And then she left just as quick. She doesn't smoke~!:rolleyes:
Drip rings were installed as I mentioned along with the blumat carrots.
Still dialing them in.
View attachment 40185
^ You can see the 'carrot' buried behind the ring. Every plant will eventually get just what they need.^
Some of the plants;
View attachment 40186
^^ This is the 1 Rum Runner. She is looking very sativa.^^ Have to wonder if the other was maybe even more sativa and I nuked it with my feed schedule.
My understanding on Sativa's is they demand less and can't tolerate too much. I really may have fried her.:cry:
All are filling in and forming tops very nicely.
View attachment 40187
^Planet of The Grapes^
View attachment 40190
^XXX^
View attachment 40191
^ Zamal Dreams^
View attachment 40192
^ same Zamal Dreams top view^

Will probably 'defoliate' or rather trim some low branches and leaves
Until now I have only been pulling fans that were covering the middle tops.
Been bending by hand tallest tops or adding LST clips.
I am liking the tops of most of these plants.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend~!
Party like it is Saturday because it is ~! 🥳🥳🥳
Many different strains and you do them justice. Looking good .

Do you water till runoff in saucers and drain them ? Or you not a runoff guy ? Course I ask cuz I’m modeling my space after urs I snagged a few of these in my 5x5 worked great but I’m at least doubling or tripling that space so lookin for other options

Do you water till runoff in saucers and drain them ? Or you not a runoff guy ? Course I ask cuz I’m modeling my space after urs I snagged a few of these in my 5x5 worked great but I’m at least doubling or tripling that space so lookin for other options
I don't really water to runoff or excess.
I get a little sometimes but usually stop short and then bottom water to make sure they have enough.
IMO bottom watering makes sure the soil is saturated.
If there is enough left in tray after I just dump it on the floor~!
Haven't dumped more than 6 pots this grow.
You just got to be patient when watering.

Go big~! (y)

Oops forgot the pic not that we needed it but in case you was wondering

Attachments

• IMG_0676.png
    IMG_0676.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 5
I looked at drainaways but have not gone that far yet. They look like a GREAT product.
I would need to elevate the pots a good foot or so to have a container to catch all the runoff.
I looked at the risers most use but figured they are still a PIA if they need to be dumped.
1705842935046.png
^These are only like $2^
Run off may be important but organic guys don't do it.
I use hot/organic soils even though I am dry salts for nutes.

You custom building your space?
Go 6-8 feet wide if you want to walk in-between the rows. I am around 5 feet and it is tight.

I looked at drainaways but have not gone that far yet. They look like a GREAT product.
I would need to elevate the pots a good foot or so to have a container to catch all the runoff.
I looked at the risers most use but figured they are still a PIA if they need to be dumped.
View attachment 40351
^These are only like $2^
Run off may be important but organic guys don't do it.
I use hot/organic soils even though I am dry salts for nutes.

You custom building your space?
Go 6-8 feet wide if you want to walk in-between the rows. I am around 5 feet and it is tight.
I see ur really runnin organic just supplement when needed , I’m a bottle baby at the moment, I’m looking at a 10’ x 20’ room with about 1/2 that being grow space

I feed Jacks regularly. Just like the hot soils, especially the COM Stonington.
Been doing the 321 and adding the FF finishing trio.
So far only the open sesame but getting close to Beastie Bloomz time.
I started the OS early when I got the lighting down to 14-15 hours.
Usually you can only get 2 doses of each of the 3 in a normal flower cycle so I started to make sure I can get 3+[ maybe] this run.

Going to be mixing the Stonington with COM seed started for the next seeds to start in.
I mixed Sohum and COM seed starter las time and it went real well IMO.

Usually you can only get 2 doses of each of the 3 in a normal flower cycle so I started to make sure I can get 3+[ maybe] this run.
I tried to run that stuff every feeding in promix and even in a zero base medium i can only feed every other watering or i get severe tip burn. Definitely a strong nutrient line.

I tried to run that stuff every feeding in promix and even in a zero base medium i can only feed every other watering or i get severe tip burn. Definitely a strong nutrient line.
I've been using 1 tablespoon per 5g and hoping I have not gone overboard.
So far so good.

Me too and I just switched back to botanicare pure blend pro grow
Ive got some of their bloom left. Maybe half a quart or so.
Thats another good lineup tho, super simple to use and works good.

I fed the bloom every watering from flip til 7 days before chop, never had it burn my plants, but its also 1-4-5 where the open sesame is 9-50-10.

do ya think you could put a piece of plywood or something on top of your water barrel and set the tent on top of that? wouldn't have to bend over and would save room.. you'd have to relocate your fan if thats even possible...
So The tent is too tall to fit over the Brute.:cry: I don't think the 22gallon Brute will work either.
Need a Gorilla clone tent like Bandit just ordered. He's right real estate is the name of the game~!(y)
This tent is 5' tall. I actually hate tents but this is the legit way to have 2 light cycles in one room.
I really want to keep both barrels because getting water to room is a major PIA this time of year.
There is no water in shop as it is unheated, so I drag a hose from my basement [ 3@ 50' ] to the room and fill.
I like to do this as little as possible this time of year. The good part of this is I have temperature-controlled hook up from the fish room and I send 82f water out through the snow. But then I got to drag all the hoses back in, so they don't freeze. That's the PIA.
Plus having up to 60 gallons of room temp water being bubbled 24/7 helps with RH, and temperature control.

So getting ready with the beans. Last time I popped I used the VG for what I could fit but like Bandit and I am sure others have done I may have mixed a couple up:oops:. I don't think I did, I left an empty space between each strain. The point is they can come out of order when you open it. For all one strain this would never be a problem. It is really not a problem unless you're OCD, which really should be known as CDO [ alphabetical order?:cool: ]
Since I am again off the rails with 9 strains, and a little CDO I am going to hang them all each in their own baggy in the tent. Hanging for gravity.
Trying to figure an easy way to block light to sides of bag even though seeds will be in paper towel. May line lower half of bag with aluminum foil to block light and get light working from top only for me along with gravity like the VG does.
I saw you were printing out the large VG. Will it fit all you are popping? Gonna get it done in time? I know they can take days maybe.
Most don't need so many slots. Who can't get by with 12?:rolleyes::sneaky:
Off to search black mylar bags~!

So The tent is too tall to fit over the Brute.:cry: I don't think the 22gallon Brute will work either.
Need a Gorilla clone tent like Bandit just ordered. He's right real estate is the name of the game~!(y)
This tent is 5' tall. I actually hate tents but this is the legit way to have 2 light cycles in one room.
I really want to keep both barrels because getting water to room is a major PIA this time of year.
There is no water in shop as it is unheated, so I drag a hose from my basement [ 3@ 50' ] to the room and fill.
I like to do this as little as possible this time of year. The good part of this is I have temperature-controlled hook up from the fish room and I send 82f water out through the snow. But then I got to drag all the hoses back in, so they don't freeze. That's the PIA.
Plus having up to 60 gallons of room temp water being bubbled 24/7 helps with RH, and temperature control.

So getting ready with the beans. Last time I popped I used the VG for what I could fit but like Bandit and I am sure others have done I may have mixed a couple up:oops:. I don't think I did, I left an empty space between each strain. The point is they can come out of order when you open it. For all one strain this would never be a problem. It is really not a problem unless you're OCD, which really should be known as CDO [ alphabetical order?:cool: ]
Since I am again off the rails with 9 strains, and a little CDO I am going to hang them all each in their own baggy in the tent. Hanging for gravity.
Trying to figure an easy way to block light to sides of bag even though seeds will be in paper towel. May line lower half of bag with aluminum foil to block light and get light working from top only for me along with gravity like the VG does.
I saw you were printing out the large VG. Will it fit all you are popping? Gonna get it done in time? I know they can take days maybe.
Most don't need so many slots. Who can't get by with 12?:rolleyes::sneaky:
Off to search black mylar bags~!

This small tent was my first consideration but I had to pass due to it only being 19" deep. Love the price on it though and it has some really good reviews

Gorilla is twice the cost but they have two sizes and I opted for the bigger one since I'm using 2' lights in it.

The selection on these cloning tents is really limited. Only a few in this size range but a lot of smaller options for aerogardens and 3D printers.
I also considered a regular tent like a 2x2x4 and turning it on it's side. It would be funky and take some creative work on the frame assembly but I think it could work with the right tent

This small tent was my first consideration but I had to pass due to it only being 19" deep. Love the price on it though and it has some really good reviews

Gorilla is twice the cost but they have two sizes and I opted for the bigger one since I'm using 2' lights in it.
Gorillas are the best tent made. If my grow depended on a tent I would buy Gorilla.
They have the only good clone tent. I looked hard before I snagged the 2x4x5 from local smoke shop.

My ViparSpectra is all metal click style poles, nothing connects with plastic, its also pretty solid and the canvas is a real tight fit, i tthink ith a T5 itd be perfect.
This tent is vivosun and seems alright. I turned upside down to make the flap go the other way this time.
My experience with the tent before was temperature control issues. Just getting too hot in a controlled room.
Hopefully keeping the light down 20-30% will help.

Found 3x4 black mylar baggies that say they will be here tomorrow~!
1705858409799.png

I have a gorillas, ac , and couple others the gorilla is most def the best build tent I’ve had - personally I don’t like my 2x4 gurilla just because of the zipper configuration I hate bending over, and having to get 3/4 zippers - my ac infinity 1 and done so it is my favorite - then again I’m moving away from tents

I’d offer ya one bro but no way would I ever take a used tent ! Who knows what could be in there ,

When I grew outdoors in the 90's one of my partners filled his dry cellar with soil.
About 8x8 12 inches deep. He never thought about what a PIA it would be to move them outside to the woods.
Meanwhile all mine were in neat orderly solo cups. He didn't use the dry cellar the same again.

So got seeds gifted to me today From SSHZ. Big thanks man~! (y)
And my little black bags arrived so seeds have been placed in paper towels in a blck back wit htop cut off in a zip lock baggy.
The black bag is the same seeds come in so it holds the paper towel vertical.
Started 9 strains with 3 seeds of each.
From Dragons Flame ~ Zamal Dreams, GMO X Orange Dreams *. * Gifted from SSHZ
From B2ACG~ Sirius Black, Super Lemon Haze, Cherry Pie, London Pound Cake.
From Green Point~ Max AC, Purple Crunch, Fruit Punch.
All placed upright in tent. Tent has stayed pretty steady at 82 lights on and 79 lights off.
Surprised it is not warmer. Light is just under 25%.
No more flooding from Blumats yet so may be getting dialed in?

When I grew outdoors in the 90's one of my partners filled his dry cellar with soil.
About 8x8 12 inches deep. He never thought about what a PIA it would be to move them outside to the woods.
Meanwhile all mine were in neat orderly solo cups. He didn't use the dry cellar the same again.

And my little black bags arrived so seeds have been placed in paper towels in a blck back wit htop cut off in a zip lock baggy.
All placed upright in tent. Tent has stayed pretty steady at 82 lights on and 79 lights off.

damn i missed all kinds of good stuff yesterday!! i gotta catch up!!

so wow your seeds are officially started!!!! i gotta get moving here!! i have a few errands to do downtown and then when i get back in a few hours i'll start mine!! got everything ready to go, just gotta plug in the heat mat!!!!

Just did them up as I posted~! Weather has schedule hit or miss this week so I just wanted them done.
Just noticed I posted in CGs corner but not here that I flooded 3 plants yesterday in the dialing in phase.
Not a ton of water but more than the trays hold.🥴 They would have kept going till barrel was empty if I had not checked.
Like my fish room, glad to have these on a concrete slab with no living space below them.

So no floods today. One plant was wilting, and drips were flowing so we will see if it is working on that one. It really is one at a time, and at their own time.
Kind of why they are not just dialed in lickety split.
I am alright if they water too little. Clearly that is better than too much, and I am not sold that my ferts won't clog the tiny hose.
I would rather hand feed them 1 time a week and just not need to worry about drying out.

I may have to bother you for a cut or 2 of that sirius black when ya trim her up👊🏼
Wanted seeds of it but my slowpoke ass missed out🤣🤣

I may have to bother you for a cut or 2 of that sirius black when ya trim her up👊🏼
Wanted seeds of it but my slowpoke ass missed out🤣🤣
If all 3 come up 1 can go to you when I decide which two are the keepers.(y)
I kind of hated starting 3 of some of the seeds I think are special. But in the same did not want to end up with just 1 if something happened.
I hate waste and my history has already shown I'll grow the runt~!
The 2 DFG and the Sirius Black I am not sure I can cull if they all pop.
Cross your fingers for those 3 in particular. 🤞

I kind of hated starting 3 of some of the seeds I think are special. But in the same did not want to end up with just 1 if something happened.
And thats how i end up stuffed to the gills.
There are some strains i just cant bring myself to kill, and other strains i can chop n toss in a heartbeat.

Appreciate you man 👊🏼

Have you done the Sirius black before? I’ve heard good things.

Have you done the Sirius black before? I’ve heard good things.
I have not.
Seems a lot of strains I like have black in them.
That and just seemed such an interesting strain.
So when I saw these, well I know I beat two others here to them.
They went fast. Glad I watched El's sales.

I have not.
Seems a lot of strains I like have black in them.
That and just seemed such an interesting strain.
So when I saw these, well I know I beat two others here to them.
They went fast. Glad I watched El's sales.
Lemme know if you keep a mom or if ya want anything I’m growing. I’ve got a few from el. I’ll tissue culture all of them so I can find the best ones and keep them on ice. Imperium X looks promising

Back
Top Bottom