h
Ok finally went out to room, and just in time.
The dry back could not have been better. Just starting to wilt were the largest. :p
All in all plants look good but I have been pushing and getting nervous.
Pulled the lights up, maybe the plants were growing into them but they are around 16 inches up now still @75%
Also been feeding hard so only water and Mg for the plants that showed the most from before.
Also did a little extra stressing and added clips to largest and one of the Zamal Dreams[ different pheno from other 2].
View attachment 38039
^^ before clips^^ ^^ wavy crazy XXX that makes me nervous^^
View attachment 38040
^^ 2 'smaller' Zamal Dreams. 2 different phenos as the one on right is lenky and on left is bush~!^^
View attachment 38044
^ Tight bush :p^
View attachment 38045
^^ The lenky one :cool:~!^^ I LST clipped her after picture.
View attachment 38041
^^ Largest of the Zamal Dreams^^
View attachment 38042
^^ LST clipped these last 3^^
Got to pulling some water leaves mostly near bottom and in the middle of plants.
View attachment 38043
^^Leaves of the Zamal Dreams are monsters~!^^
57 and 46 days old.
I do see pistils on some here. Lights are at 15/9 till Thurs/ Friday then 14/10.
Happy growing all~!:D:D:D
hell yea, nice.

gotta stress them babies every once in awhile, cant make it too easy on em.

you had three gallons of water in your air tubes? from that much condensation?!? wow, not sure i ever heard of that one!! poke weep holes?

is this more plants flowering than you had the last run?

do you have them in three gallon containers?

your plants look fantastic!!!

you had three gallons of water in your air tubes? from that much condensation?!? wow, not sure i ever heard of that one!! poke weep holes?

is this more plants flowering than you had the last run?

do you have them in three gallon containers?

your plants look fantastic!!!
Thanks man~!
Yea at least 3 g in the tube like this 1705184456675.png
It runs out ceiling and across the 'roof/top' of the room to other side where it drops down and goes back in room couple feet above the floor..Probably 20-25 feet long.
Crazy right~! I guess pumping out 84f/ 60RH through 40f air creates condensation.
Same number ball parkingly as all my grows.
3 gallon containers that I am questioning now..
Too late to up pot and a huge pain now.

So I got 3@5' metal 6" round duct and some elbows. I already have a T and can use the flex line or get whatever else I need tomorrow.
Plan on pitching it to where it enters room and then have a T in line to allow all condensation to drip out.
May even collect it and re use it in the humidifier?
Hope to get it hooked up tomorrow.
I would like to keep the lines sealed as much as possible for the CO2.
I knew there was some condensation when I repositioned the fans, but never thought it would get like it did.

Thanks man~!
Yea at least 3 g in the tube like this View attachment 38829
It runs out ceiling and across the 'roof/top' of the room to other side where it drops down and goes back in room couple feet above the floor..Probably 20-25 feet long.
Crazy right~! I guess pumping out 84f/ 60RH through 40f air creates condensation.
Same number ball parkingly as all my grows.
3 gallon containers that I am questioning now..
Too late to up pot and a huge pain now.

So I got 3@5' metal 6" round duct and some elbows. I already have a T and can use the flex line or get whatever else I need tomorrow.
Plan on pitching it to where it enters room and then have a T in line to allow all condensation to drip out.
May even collect it and re use it in the humidifier?
Hope to get it hooked up tomorrow.
I would like to keep the lines sealed as much as possible for the CO2.
I knew there was some condensation when I repositioned the fans, but never thought it would get like it did.

that's a crazy problem to deal with!! maybe insulated tube would help? the kind used for forced hot air. just not sure if it's worth the money.

and i thought thats why you bought those carrots and went through the work of elevating your water supply and all that so they would keep up your watering?

that's a crazy problem to deal with!! maybe insulated tube would help? the kind used for forced hot air. just not sure if it's worth the money.

and i thought thats why you bought those carrots and went through the work of elevating your water supply and all that so they would keep up your watering?
I will get this condensation thing whipped.
Insulated pipe wouldn't cool the room. Trying to cool the room and keep it sealed is what the circulation loop is all about.
The AC/heater can only be used one way, so now it is a heater for at night.
In the summer I use it as AC so keeping this sealed loop will be a permanent thing.
I just may not use it when I can use the AC.
I actually have geo thermal cooling/ heating ideas in my head basically the same as the loop but underground. Just bury a heavy duty 6 inch line for XXfeet coming and going from room with fans on each end. Wonder if it would clog up with condensation under ground. That could be a problem.

I will probably be needing to hook up the blumats with or without the drip rings.
The plants are drinking at different rates for sure and keeping track of them will be a PIA.
It really seemed last run that the 5g was very slow to dry back.
I realized minutes after up potting I had not drilled side holes for the carrots and cursed.
A good dry back and I can probably pull each plant out of there pot easy.
They do all seem to have stretched/ grown pretty good in the last couple weeks.
The room besides incidents and accidents is staying withing 5 degrees light on and off still.
I will start to lower night temps sometime week 3-4 or so.

ball parkingly

My wife says I never give direct answers.
My response to her was probably not~!
My probably is better than 99% of other peoples yes, and my probably not is better than 99% of other peoples no.
There is always just a hint of possibility that I do not have control over and I ain't owning that shit~! That's the 1% probably~! 😳
Ball parkingly means yes~!

I will get this condensation thing whipped.
Insulated pipe wouldn't cool the room. Trying to cool the room and keep it sealed is what the circulation loop is all about.
The AC/heater can only be used one way, so now it is a heater for at night.
In the summer I use it as AC so keeping this sealed loop will be a permanent thing.
I just may not use it when I can use the AC.
I actually have geo thermal cooling/ heating ideas in my head basically the same as the loop but underground. Just bury a heavy duty 6 inch line for XXfeet coming and going from room with fans on each end. Wonder if it would clog up with condensation under ground. That could be a problem.

I will probably be needing to hook up the blumats with or without the drip rings.
The plants are drinking at different rates for sure and keeping track of them will be a PIA.
It really seemed last run that the 5g was very slow to dry back.
I realized minutes after up potting I had not drilled side holes for the carrots and cursed.
A good dry back and I can probably pull each plant out of there pot easy.
They do all seem to have stretched/ grown pretty good in the last couple weeks.
The room besides incidents and accidents is staying withing 5 degrees light on and off still.
I will start to lower night temps sometime week 3-4 or so.

geo thermal would be slick man :cool: that could help you out all year round like that!!

none of my plants ever drink the same either man, even when they're the same strain.. it's why i bailed on my diy drip rings. but those carrots might be the trick, maybe melt the hole in with an old spark plug socket or something, maybe a piece of rolled up copper and a torch? wouldn't tear the roots up at all and wouldn't have to disturb the plants...

i messed up my equal temps when i moved mine over to the flower cabinet, no room for a heater in there with the nine plants so since then i've had an 8* swing so i think i messed that up right at end of veg. we'll see,, mine or short right now so i won't mind a stretch this round.

keep warm!! 🥶

Man I went out and started installing 6 inch metal ducting in 5 foot lengths and the hose was almost full again~!
The plants are using a lot of water IMO but the RH is high at 60-70 depending.
Left the line open ended so the loop and room is not sealed as of now.
Kind of wondering even if I get the water out of the line if the rooms RH being sealed will be a problem moving forward into flower.

I don't think 8 degrees is that much swing really.
I think mine went over 10 in the beginning before sealing.
Will have to see how low it goes tonight being unsealed.
The blumats only allow water when needed so they really will be a life saver for me soon.
They are even adjustable so once figured out I could let them get pretty dry hopefully before watering again.
Dry backs has been my concern but only 1 way to find out.

Man I went out and started installing 6 inch metal ducting in 5 foot lengths and the hose was almost full again~!
The plants are using a lot of water IMO but the RH is high at 60-70 depending.
Left the line open ended so the loop and room is not sealed as of now.
Kind of wondering even if I get the water out of the line if

the rooms RH being sealed will be a problem moving forward into flower.
Worried it'll rise too high?
I don't think 8 degrees is that much swing really.
I think mine went over 10 in the beginning before sealing.
Will have to see how low it goes tonight being unsealed.
The blumats only allow water when needed so they really will be a life saver for me soon.

They are even adjustable so once figured out I could let them get pretty dry hopefully before watering again.
That could help balance the RH, less water in the plants, but possibly reduce yield, if that's a huge concern.
Dry backs has been my concern but only 1 way to fi out.

I could probably get away with 1500 sq ft but will probably go bigger.

Mid week snow day check in.
I found 3 plants wilted again today~! They are all on their own schedule but I watered and fed them all.
100% feed strength 321 with Mr.Fluvic and Kelp and Open Sesame.
The room is still not sealed so now the moisture just flows out the end of the 6 inch line.
I have placed a 22g Brute under it for now. Sure it will freeze.

Got it in my head to install my 2x4 tent in the room and start next crop.
I know I am way early and need to keep all plants in the tent until this grow is done.
I don't see it going past 4/1 maybe the room will be tied up a little longer drying?
Itching to start more of my seeds but trying to resist.
Maybe Feb.1? Then only 8-10 weeks total in tent.
I have been watching JonnyBoi84 mainline and maybe that would fit the tent better, longer?
I know you saw it too Stoney....:sneaky::sneaky:
1705435743998.png

Mid week snow day check in.
I found 3 plants wilted again today~! They are all on their own schedule but I watered and fed them all.
100% feed strength 321 with Mr.Fluvic and Kelp and Open Sesame.
The room is still not sealed so now the moisture just flows out the end of the 6 inch line.
I have placed a 22g Brute under it for now. Sure it will freeze.

Got it in my head to install my 2x4 tent in the room and start next crop.
I know I am way early and need to keep all plants in the tent until this grow is done.
I don't see it going past 4/1 maybe the room will be tied up a little longer drying?
Itching to start more of my seeds but trying to resist.
Maybe Feb.1? Then only 8-10 weeks total in tent.
I have been watching JonnyBoi84 mainline and maybe that would fit the tent better, longer?
I know you saw it too Stoney....:sneaky::sneaky:
View attachment 39322
We've all seen that mainline grow. It's art.

that mainlining he has going on is so awesome!!! i got to try it at some point... i mean it's just too cool to not try!!! i stunted and hurt my current crop way worse than what that would do and they're still living so i guess i shouldn't be scared.

i bet they would veg more than ten weeks easy so there would be no harm is getting started now.

i've been itching too.. so many great strains to try, so little time!!! :D

Looking back at his thread [research I say~!] he is just at 3 weeks- 1 month now.:oops:
So with my handicap you may be right.
Could start anytime.
He really has posted good info and I feel confident following his lead.
He doesn't do anything till the sixth node. So it is straight forward easy starting.
My only issue would be slacker, but I got the itch and seeds that are screaming to me.

Back
Top Bottom