I gave the reversal a few more days while the male cherry pie x mod moonshine males setup their flowers…a ton more sacks on the reversal opened - no pollen. So, they officially got chopped down, and we are officially a go with making regulars off the cherry pie x mod mac moonshine males. I only maybe about 30 after all the cherry pie that was seeded molded in hawaii, so I am doing this as semi open pollination. I only removed runts and those with out nice stem rubs, left 12 plants, wanting to say was perfect split of 6 male 6 female. So Ill make f2 stock of the cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine, and I will also seed the rest the room with those males -

Fire og

deathstar

Modifed macberry moonshine (For a Bx1)

Haole Moonshine #13 and #3 for a stacking of MMM genes…

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1

Mac Dragon #10

Black Velvet

these here are the replacement plants - day 3 or 4 now would have to look but barely in.

20230428_220615.jpg20230428_221622.jpg

Well, this will be the first post showing the phenos / expressions that Im seeing in the Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine line. I will do a seed-by-seed post again deep in flower as well, but here goes!

well, looks like Logic decided to ban me on THCFARMER. Think this is now the 3rd time or so lol, even as a supporter and donating 3 packs a month for over a year to potm winner. No explanation. Typical lol
I feel weirdly responsible, he is taking out everyone who has posted here apparently.

What do you do with that? 🤷‍♂️

You got a home here bro, and we don't require a sacrifice. And based on this, I'll bet we get a ton of new people today too lol.

vector-cartoon-stick-figure-drawing-conceptual-illustration-man-businessman-hand-gun-shooting-yourself-foot-165021780.jpg

Back
Top Bottom