Well....Lifes about to get....insane to say the least. I am officially starting at the Clarks Honor College in the fall, to pursue an MBA degree. Going to be pretty intense to run Dfg, go to a pretty rigorous program, and manage life, but here we go!
That's great dfg, awsome to follow a dream

modified macberry moonshine with bx seeds in it....this cut....shes insane. Ive tried up so many colas, and aggressively trained her, and still, in RDWC shes unstoppable and took over the room. so many fat colas loaded with resin and seeds. gonna be very happy shucking these and then dry sifting!

View attachment 2919
I like this one..the bud leafs look weird .I grew out a sweet zombie which had that trait..

Well....Lifes about to get....insane to say the least. I am officially starting at the Clarks Honor College in the fall, to pursue an MBA degree. Going to be pretty intense to run Dfg, go to a pretty rigorous program, and manage life, but here we go!
Congrats. We don't have very many MBA stoners out there that I am aware of.

Any noticeable difference in terps at this stage soil versus RDWC? The frost looks great on both.
The RDWC side - more fuel sour skunky notes across the board, esp in the mod mac moonshine cut and the haole moonshine #3 cut.

In soil - mod had more garlic, and in soil haole has more lemon pledge.

In RDWC the mac dragon stacked way more open, and has more of the rancid puppy breath nose. In soil its more blueberry ferment nose.

The BMS bx1 in soil and hydro has same nose currently. RDWC stacked waaaaaaay harder and thicker though.

Is this the same Deathstar you crossed with the Triangle Skunk?
yep. Same deathstar cut ive been holding a bit. shes what I know as deathstar, and several old breeder friends of mine that have smoked samples from me all have said shes what they know as deathstar. Tennis ball, new shoes, funky, sour, fuel generally the words that come to mind / what i hear from people

yep. Same deathstar cut ive been holding a bit. shes what I know as deathstar, and several old breeder friends of mine that have smoked samples from me all have said shes what they know as deathstar. Tennis ball, new shoes, funky, sour, fuel generally the words that come to mind / what i hear from people
I remember death star was THE STRAIN a while back, havent smoked it since so it will be super cool to grow a cross of it. I cant say ive tried a strain with tennis ball terps but it sounds fricken tasty in a wierd way lol. Gonna be running 100% your genetics next run, stoked!

Back
Top Bottom