we had a bit of a heat wave here - and the chiller circuit got tripped apparently...not sure how long ago, but one plant in the system went to shit. hard core droop Did a water change, and reset the chiller, but that plant went from happy healthy to hard core droop and never came back. It was week 10, and The seeds looked pretty ripe so I pulled that plant, and looked at the roots - looks like root rot when the chiller shut off. Today when I went in - looks like the water change wasn't enough and the remaining 3 are all drooped hard af. So, looks like the RDWC side will be getting pulled down today. We were already on the fence regarding the RDWC as this rental the garage doesn't have any way to vent or add ac and we can't chop up a wall to make it to where it can, so going to take the summer off of RDWC and go back to soil. I love the vigor and speed of RDWC and if I could control the environment, I would likely keep running it. such is farm life. was a fun experiment

shame to hear about the chiller.. definitely a piece of equipment that is almost critical without other controls in that kind of system though. can't wait to see once you get back into it!

shame to hear about the chiller.. definitely a piece of equipment that is almost critical without other controls in that kind of system though. can't wait to see once you get back into it!
yep, hydro seems to be very equipment based. Something fails - not a good day. Which is why I only gave it half the space instead of all of it. but back to my tried and true, albeit dirtier and messier, methods.

yep, hydro seems to be very equipment based. Something fails - not a good day. Which is why I only gave it half the space instead of all of it. but back to my tried and true, albeit dirtier and messier, methods.
could come to the real dark side of hydro and join the rockwool gang with @Dirtbag and I :cool:

we had a bit of a heat wave here - and the chiller circuit got tripped apparently...not sure how long ago, but one plant in the system went to shit. hard core droop Did a water change, and reset the chiller, but that plant went from happy healthy to hard core droop and never came back. It was week 10, and The seeds looked pretty ripe so I pulled that plant, and looked at the roots - looks like root rot when the chiller shut off. Today when I went in - looks like the water change wasn't enough and the remaining 3 are all drooped hard af. So, looks like the RDWC side will be getting pulled down today. We were already on the fence regarding the RDWC as this rental the garage doesn't have any way to vent or add ac and we can't chop up a wall to make it to where it can, so going to take the summer off of RDWC and go back to soil. I love the vigor and speed of RDWC and if I could control the environment, I would likely keep running it. such is farm life. was a fun experiment
Thats rough bro sorry to hear that

Nice..before I can see the pic

Before I could see the pic it says auraz -4 and nxt pic under it auraz-5

yea I forgot to update the file names in light room as I was working thru the sd card. I did a large photo shoot while I had the camera out, took some auraz, mac dragon glue, haole moonshine 3 and 13 photos as well but the others don't seem to want to upload, to large. Im going to have to figure out what size the forums allow and set lightroom up to shrink the quality specifically for the forum

yea I forgot to update the file names in light room as I was working thru the sd card. I did a large photo shoot while I had the camera out, took some auraz, mac dragon glue, haole moonshine 3 and 13 photos as well but the others don't seem to want to upload, to large. Im going to have to figure out what size the forums allow and set lightroom up to shrink the quality specifically for the forum
I was thinking something like that happened.Im keen to see how the auraz came out..

man, you have this signature red-purple-black fade in your genetics that's the most beautiful color. this black velvet line is going to be a killer!
yea, im excited to see the combo of black velvet with the cherry pie x mod mac moonshine added in. Three way hybrid of dankness.

Its funny to as I dont select for color - cannabis just is so damn beautiful, it can't help but show off for the camera.

yea, im excited to see the combo of black velvet with the cherry pie x mod mac moonshine added in. Three way hybrid of dankness.

Its funny to as I dont select for color - cannabis just is so damn beautiful, it can't help but show off for the camera.
i really think it's that red dragon father you used way back at the beginning of the moonshine line that was so damn dominant. he was a hell of a stud, and his progeny loves to represent. i know you used him for a lot of different lines other than the moonshine line, but that series really flexes that color shift. love stash did too, just not quite as heavy.

and yeah, happy plants love to show off for the camera. they're like pin up girls when they're real happy.

Dayuuum that black velvet is a looker 🤩. Btw you could try raising the ISO and quickening your shutter speed to minimize any blur in the images. Almost 100% sharp but its hard af to get 100% sharp images in dark areas without flash. If you wanna post the image settings for us photo nerds that would be fun.

Dayuuum that black velvet is a looker 🤩. Btw you could try raising the ISO and quickening your shutter speed to minimize any blur in the images. Almost 100% sharp but its hard af to get 100% sharp images in dark areas without flash. If you wanna post the image settings for us photo nerds that would be fun.
ill need to figure out how to do that lol. I have a nikon z50 I bought for my wife, but I also use it for the canna photos...still learning it...

so these are with the "general purpose lense" z dz 16-50 mm saved as "small" format which seems like what it takes to get the forum to allow em uploaded

haole moonshine #3 - rounding towards home plate

haole moonshine #3 - week 11.6-2.jpghaole moonshine #3 - week 11.6-3.jpg

dude your plants have a signature lean lol it's like the PNW cholo lean

the BMS BX1 I won POTM with at the last place has almost the exact same lean when i pulled it out of the tent. the love stash... sheesh. it was like a junkie after a fresh shot.

Back
Top Bottom