well, looks like Logic decided to ban me on THCFARMER. Think this is now the 3rd time or so lol, even as a supporter and donating 3 packs a month for over a year to potm winner. No explanation. Typical lol
I actually cant believe he did you dirty like that. I figured out what was going down and was hoping he wasnt gonna give you the boot too. Guess hes not the guy i thought he was.

I feel weirdly responsible, he is taking out everyone who has posted here apparently.

What do you do with that? 🤷‍♂️

You got a home here bro, and we don't require a sacrifice. And based on this, I'll bet we get a ton of new people today too lol.

vector-cartoon-stick-figure-drawing-conceptual-illustration-man-businessman-hand-gun-shooting-yourself-foot-165021780.jpg

Yea this isnt the first time he has showed his colors...is what it is. I just post to show my work, and engage with people, so if he doesn't want breeders doing that on his site, so be it. Not sure how or why he expects exclusivity.

I actually cant believe he did you dirty like that. I figured out what was going down and was hoping he wasnt gonna give you the boot too. Guess hes not the guy i thought he was.
sadly, this isn't the first time he has banned me for no obvious reason.... I was banned twice before. First time he wanted me to send him seeds on consignment and I told him that I don't do fronts, and that his reputation for paying fronts was pretty low. was banned for prob a year or so...he invited me back saying he wanted more breeders on there. Then he banned me again when he asked for money, as I didn't want to pay to sell seeds thru his site and was invited back when I said I would sponsor POTM as he lost or booted the previous sponsor.

Sorry he got you Jeff.
At least you understand this is all on him not anybody here.
I only laughed at all the stories posted here because I don't know him but thought I had a pretty good read and the stories I was told about him are true.
Everybody is welcome here to use as they did there for no charge or obligation.

Sorry he got you Jeff.
At least you understand this is all on him not anybody here.
I only laughed at all the stories posted here because I don't know him but thought I had a pretty good read and the stories I was told about him are true.
Everybody is welcome here to use as they did there for no charge or obligation.
yea Im not really surprised... and honestly me passing 3 packs to the POTM winners was a calculation on my part- figured Id be getting my gear into arguably good grower and good photographers hands without me having to do the work to find em lol. such is that chapter, onto the next

Curious minds want to know.
If I had to guess; [ and I will ]
Jeff is a stand up man and has informed all customers he used to interact with at the farm that he will be found here hopefully.
He always responded to his people and that is HUGE in customer service/ quality.
Making sure you still have contact moving forward is a very smart and responsible decision.
Not the type we have seen in the last day or so but expected from stand up people like Jeff.
Just my take.;)

Curious minds want to know.
This was the email I sent out....

just have some housecleaning that has to be done
I know my tagline has always been fuck the drama, Ill be in the garden.... And while I strive to live by these words, unfortunately, life isn't always like that, and I must now handle a piece of housecleaning drama. As many of you may know, I have been a longtime supporter of Thcfarmer, and have sponsored the POTM there for quite some time now. giving every month's winner 3 free packs of seeds. Due to...honestly, I'm not exactly sure what set Thcfarmer / Logic off, but he has banned countless members now and many supporters, myself included without a word. From what I can gather from other banned members, apparently posting to other forums is now an issue for him.
No big deal, just want to make it known, DFG is no longer a supporter of THCFarmer, I owe a certain person 3 packs of seeds to honor my last commitment, I can't login to thcfarmer to make it right, so if you see this, reach out to me.
In addition, I will no longer be posting content on thcfarmer's site, so anything going forward on there is not affiliated, endorsed, supported, or part of DFG. You can still find me on discord, IG, youtube, rollitup, bean basement, budbuilders, socialclub, overgrow, ICmag, growdiaries, and cannabuzz. Now that this is handled, I now return to my other tagline.... Stay Free, Stay high, The Dragon

Been eyeballing that haole moonshine for a while, definitely looks tasty every damn time. Is that haole strain something you picked up in Hawaii? I read your post about being down there for a few years.

What's the most indica strain you got?

Been eyeballing that haole moonshine for a while, definitely looks tasty every damn time. Is that haole strain something you picked up in Hawaii? I read your post about being down there for a few years.

What's the most indica strain you got?

It was the last thing I made in Hawaii, and is my cross of my blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine.

Prob amber dragon or the dragons hash plant for the broadest leaf type.

Oh man. Whats she seeded with?
And you don't sell clones right?
cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine.

I don't really since I've been back from Hawaii, but I've been debating it as life is expensive lol. When I had other spots before Hawaii that were much larger canopies, I would sell clones and seed starts for the full-term season, and get hit up still for em, just in such a smaller canopy idk

Back
Top Bottom