Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

so, you want to go inverse actually. Say your lights on temp is 77F, bump that lights off temp to 80F-82F. you only need to do this during the stretch period, so day 0 - 21. i'm no expert but from what I've seen in the handful of growers that have done it, the technique almost all but eliminates internodal stretch.
I’ve observed this with Twin1&2 along with Solo. Once temps and humidity get out of my control this can happen and make nodes stack too tightly. Leaves every where.

that's part of why i stopped bothering with scrogs. getting the net to stay put without using some kind of seriously rigid material was always my problem. we don't give plants enough credit for how ridiculously stubborn and strong they are.
Use weight like I did for my outdoor. The two sticks could be replaced with four weights but I like the sticks better for a flatter top. Weights would be more mushroom top.

You got a whole lot of faith in this lazy ass stoner.....
This is attempt 4 and im not holding out much hope

Listen asshat. We’ve been talking and helping each other for over a year now. The difference is I’m acting on it more. This isn’t over a hill 1/4 mile in the woods. It’s 20’ down the hall. No reason you can’t tend to it while doing your normal day.

And stop saying you can’t do shit. Do or do not….

I’m on your side bud. Now just do it already. 🤣👍

Listen asshat. We’ve been talking and helping each other for over a year now. The difference is I’m acting on it more. This isn’t over a hill 1/4 mile in the woods. It’s 20’ down the hall. No reason you can’t tend to it while doing your normal day.

Yeah i dont have a lot of hope for scrog. Ive fucked it up 3 times so im sure there will be a 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th time i fuck it up.

Yeah i dont have a lot of hope for scrog. Ive fucked it up 3 times so im sure there will be a 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th time i fuck it up.
If you expect the worst and act like you failed from the start…what’s the point?

You been doing good on the growing you got it g$. Ain't too often a married guy gets to smash another lady! Giver the hulk smash!

Its a rain forest in here yall!!!20231009_181858.jpg
3 more treatments just to be safe and the bugs will be gone.
Then ill get back on my weekly IPM.

Pyganic and Dr. Zymes for the win!!
Dr. Zymes didnt do shit for the mildew i had originally bought it for, but it works wonders on bugs at 4oz per gallon!!

I highly recommend the two.

He'll be fine. He'll go in kicking and screaming but once he sees sparkly flower filling the tent he'll swear by it! :ROFLMAO:

@GoodShit97 - Yer psyching yourself out. As long as you follow what you did last time, as far as plant health, the screen will just be there to give you a hand. There really is no difference in skill level other than a few tips here or there.

He'll be fine. He'll go in kicking and screaming but once he sees sparkly flower filling the tent he'll swear by it! :ROFLMAO:

@GoodShit97 - Yer psyching yourself out. As long as you follow what you did last time, as far as plant health, the screen will just be there to give you a hand. There really is no difference in skill level other than a few tips here or there.
Im sure ill figure it out, but the only i learn is by doing, so i expect fuck ups along the way.
Not saying i cant do it, just pretty positive im gonna fuck it up somewhere lmao.

6 more days and the front 2 plants are going to the 4x4 for flower, and the rest of the plants in here will be getting flipped to flower as well. 20231014_113843.jpgThatll give me 10 plants in flower. Gotta get shit back on track, im tired of running out of weed.
4x4 will be all 5 gallon pots, the 3x3 will be all 1 gallon pots.

Hell yeah man. I was gonna buy root riot cubes but they were 28 bucks a bag and i bought these same plugs the last time i bought plugs and they work good
TBH i'm pretty sure they're the same damn things manufactured by the same company lol only reason i have root riots is because that's what the grow shop I used to pick up my H2o2 at had in stock. I think I paid like $25 for 200, but after a couple veggie seasons, and a handful of clone runs, my stash is gettin small.

TBH i'm pretty sure they're the same damn things manufactured by the same company lol only reason i have root riots is because that's what the grow shop I used to pick up my H2o2 at had in stock. I think I paid like $25 for 200, but after a couple veggie seasons, and a handful of clone runs, my stash is gettin small.
Personally i prefer the FloraFlex plugs and no rooting hormone, but im not paying 25 a 50ct bag plus 14 in shipping when these 13 dollar ones with free shipping work just as good if not better if ya add a dab of clonex to the clone lol.

I wanna try some of these...I use jiffy peat pellets currently. I'm learning lol. Trying to keep em nice and green with no yellowing. Currently at about 10% success on that lol

I wanna try some of these...I use jiffy peat pellets currently. I'm learning lol. Trying to keep em nice and green with no yellowing. Currently at about 10% success on that lol
I finally broke down and grabbed a cloner little over a year ago. I tried everything else and 0% success lol. Once i got a cloner everything changed and i sit at like an 85-100% success rate now. I take 2 cuts if everything and usually end up tossing 1 of everything cause they all root lol.

A cloner, plugs, and some kind of rooting hormone is like 99.9% idiot proof.

My cloning success is going pretty good ...you got an aero cloner?

My first attempt with it I think I should have waited longer but none worked...second attempt 100%...on third attempt couple just shot roots last night..

I was at 50% in peat pellets under a dome but I changed it up and got around 90% success last time doing it that way

I have only managed to keep about 10-20% from yellowing during the process though...getting there tho

My first attempt with it I think I should have waited longer but none worked...second attempt 100%...on third attempt couple just shot roots last night..

I was at 50% in peat pellets under a dome but I changed it up and got around 90% success last time

I have only managed to keep about 10-20% from yellowing during the process though...getting there tho
I bought a regular 50 site plug cloner from floraflex.
Im hydro retarded and would fk up an aerocloner so fast.

I was at 50% in peat pellets under a dome but I changed it up and got around 90% success last time doing it that way

Most of the time yellowing like that means there's to much light. I used to have the same problem until I starting just using a single t5 roughly 24" to 30" from the top. Hell, i've even had great results just using ambient light

Most of the time yellowing like that means there's to much light. I used to have the same problem until I starting just using a single t5 roughly 24" to 30" from the top. Hell, i've even had great results just using ambient light
That's what I was figuring too I'm doing better with ambient light as well

Back
Top Bottom