Future #1 by Anesia in RDWC - Bud Builders

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
Thanks to @GoodShit97 for helping me find these seeds. Hopefully you will have room for a couple of clones when the time comes 👊

Anesia I believe is from Spain and they do not ship to the US. Ended up getting them from Canna Pot over in Amsterdam, which does ship to the US. I think it took about 3 weeks for them to get here, not bad, in original packaging and a freebie, a Sour Diesel but not one of the Anesia strains.

Anyhow, as my standard germination now is, 50/50 H2O2 and RO water, soak for 24 hours, then into the BB vertical germinator. Two days after going into the VG, these gals are poking their heads out and will soon be ready to go in a rapid rooter and then to another set of Binky Buckets I've made but not painted black yet. Should be OK for a short period of time.

I am keeping one of these seedlings, the other is going to Toad. This one will be going in the tent where Mellow Fellow is now and I should, for the first time, have a great transition between grows. This plant will be very well established by the time I get it in the system I'm imagining, should be a short veg and off to the races by the time Mellow Fellow is done.

IMG_3918.jpgIMG_3998.jpg

Hell yeah bro👊🏼 definitely gonna be following along, any anesia grow ive seen was a good one. Appreciate you on the clones man!

In~!
You keep things moving man~! 👊
Thanks man, trying to stay ahead of things with a perpetual type thing, figuring it out as I go here. I've got one more 3x3 tent that was given to me a short while ago by a Cannabis giant in our state before he passed away. It's still in the box and I may set it up in a different room for a nursery where I keep the Binky Buckets. I'm going to need a place for this gal to veg for at least a month before the tent opens up for her...thinking there may be room with the Rose Gold Pave once I get that system set up, both will be on veg timer so might work and no need for the 4th tent at this time...we'll see!

Thanks man, trying to stay ahead of things with a perpetual type thing, figuring it out as I go here. I've got one more 3x3 tent that was given to me a short while ago by a Cannabis giant in our state before he passed away. It's still in the box and I may set it up in a different room for a nursery where I keep the Binky Buckets. I'm going to need a place for this gal to veg for at least a month before the tent opens up for her...thinking there may be room with the Rose Gold Pave once I get that system set up, both will be on veg timer so might work and no need for the 4th tent at this time...we'll see!
I use a 3 tent setup for perpetual and find out I really need a 4th for Drying, Dang. I await the vertical germinator from Moe and have 2 Biscotti Ice Cream from Mosca Negro. I am following your grow, Mr. Toad is "epic" with his knowledge of a vast canna subjects. Happy New Year, SSgrower

Seed sprouted on Dec 28, so roughly 6 weeks in on this one so far, she was in a binky bucket after she sprouted and did well there. As soon as I harvested the Mellow Fellow, she went into that system the next day, roughly a week ago. She is doing marvelously imo, strong root system, short and compact so far. I've done a bit of minor defoliation and topped the main stem once. Other than that, I plan to scrog this one the same as I am doing with the Rose Gold Pave, just need to get another scrog built, gettin after it. Res has been stable, feeding at about 350 ppm.

@GoodShit97, let me know if you have space for a couple of clones, will be ready to flip this one in less than two weeks is my guess so will be doing a big defoliation prior to that and can get you whatever you want bro if you have room.IMG_4233.jpegIMG_4234.jpegIMG_4235.jpegIMG_4236.jpeg

Seed sprouted on Dec 28, so roughly 6 weeks in on this one so far, she was in a binky bucket after she sprouted and did well there. As soon as I harvested the Mellow Fellow, she went into that system the next day, roughly a week ago. She is doing marvelously imo, strong root system, short and compact so far. I've done a bit of minor defoliation and topped the main stem once. Other than that, I plan to scrog this one the same as I am doing with the Rose Gold Pave, just need to get another scrog built, gettin after it. Res has been stable, feeding at about 350 ppm.

@GoodShit97, let me know if you have space for a couple of clones, will be ready to flip this one in less than two weeks is my guess so will be doing a big defoliation prior to that and can get you whatever you want bro if you have room.View attachment 44715View attachment 44716View attachment 44717View attachment 44718
Hell yeah brother!
Ill be out of town the 18th til the 25th, but when i get back id be good to go.
Ill dm you this week

Did a big defoliation on this gal and getting her ready to flip soon, topped a few taller branches and basically cleaned things up. Feeling at 400 ppm, the res has been super stable. I may let this gal go naturally but if I can get a scog table built, gonna do that.

@GoodShit97, took some clones yesterday so will be getting them out as soon as I get a good root system established.

Before and after defoliation-

IMG_4260.jpegIMG_4265.jpegIMG_4264.jpeg

Looks great man! Hope you get that table made in time, itd be cool to see you scrog this one too.

Yea, I decided to get one for the 5x5 first, more yield to increase there. It may happen for this one, we'll know in the next few days or so. I let that Mellow Fellow go natural and still got almost 11 oz. An increase would be nice, but that's not a bad haul for me in a 3x3, especially if yield is up on the other tents at the same time.

Took some Cement Shoes cuts too yesterday, more than I need. If they all make it, gonna send you one of those too bro.

Gonna flip this gal to 12/12 tonight and off to the races 🏎️

Was hoping to get another scrog table built but it’s not gonna happen so I improvised a hybrid scrog out of a piece of chicken wire I’ve used for a trellis in the past.

Did a big defoliation and Lollipop, pushed everything down as far as I could and tied that trellis to the tent poles, bada-bing, instant training with minimal effort. Gonna change out the res, hopefully before I have to go to work for the week.

Before and after-

IMG_4308.jpegIMG_4309.jpegIMG_4310.jpeg

Off to the races for sure. I wish mine looked that nice. No scrog for me I have plants with 7 different heights. 🤦‍♂️ I always gotta screw with something, one of these days I'm gonna grow for yield to test the Kush lights fully.

Gonna flip this gal to 12/12 tonight and off to the races 🏎️

Was hoping to get another scrog table built but it’s not gonna happen so I improvised a hybrid scrog out of a piece of chicken wire I’ve used for a trellis in the past.

Did a big defoliation and Lollipop, pushed everything down as far as I could and tied that trellis to the tent poles, bada-bing, instant training with minimal effort. Gonna change out the res, hopefully before I have to go to work for the week.

Before and after-

View attachment 48102View attachment 48103View attachment 48104
Im seeing some phosphorus def

Yea, been waiting on my water system to catch up, going to change this res today get everything back in balance!

Two weeks since putting that makeshift scrog down and this gal is doing marvelously, clearly showing blossoms and starting to stretch. Drinking plenty and feeding at 390 ppm, early bloom ratios of the GH trio and calmag.

I’ve been lollipoping and defoliating along the way, will do one more big one in about a week and then only when needed to expose blossoms to more light.

Pretty happy with how the grow is progressing and looking to fill that tent up!

IMG_4342.jpegIMG_4343.jpegIMG_4344.jpegIMG_4345.jpegIMG_4346.jpegIMG_4347.jpeg

Flipped this gal on 3/6, took about 2 weeks to show blossom onset, and a week later and looking good! She’s drinking quite a bit and feeding at 430 ppm, res stable as all get out 👊

The stretch is in full swing and going to do the last major defoliation tomorrow, got a support trellis in there for some big bold flowers 🌺

Not as nice of a scrog as the other tents but it did the job, got a very nice canopy going on in there!

IMG_4387.jpegIMG_4388.jpegIMG_4389.jpegIMG_4390.jpegIMG_4391.jpegIMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4493.jpegIMG_4495.jpegIMG_4496.jpegIMG_4497.jpegIMG_4498.jpegIMG_4499.jpegLoving the way this grow is going, what a robust and vigorous strain! Easy to grow I would say and could not be happier with the canopy on this one. Got most defoliation done and just taking fans here and there where needed. Gonna do just a bit more this weekend to allow better air flow and light penetration.

Changed out the res today for mid bloom ratios, res had been super stable at around that 400 mark so built the new res to match that and now watching to see how she likes it.

Pretty happy with this grow despite some challenges. I had to pull my MarsHydro light out of commission because I considered it to be a fire hazard at this point. I borrowed a light from Toad but it was really not sufficient for a 3x3, but got me by in a pinch.

Special thanks to @GoodShit97 for really coming through with his Phlizon LED, our Bro gifted the light to me AND paid shipping, bro I can't thank you enough and hope the clones I sent you are doing well! I've also got a Volcano with your name on it, shippings on me, hopefully next payday but it may be the one after that. I missed a whole week of work for this last surgery but will be out of that hole soon!

When I have some time this week, going to rig up some shorter hangers for this light so I can raise it higher for better coverage in the tent. This light is a beast, set it to about 20% and running about 850 ppfd on the center buds as she now sits. Once I can raise it higher, I can crank up the intensity a bit and get better numbers at the perimeter.

The Future #1 has not been happy since I pulled the Spider Farmer Light out and I was also seeing what I thought was a Phosphorus excess. I'm thinking putting that smaller light in there when she was feeding at a higher ppm slowed her down and all of the sudden my res was too hot. I went ahead and changed the res, aiming for 50 ppm less than I was at and since, she has been asking for less and less. Reset the ratios with the res change but was still too hot. Now that she has this new light, I expect that she will start too want more nutrients, it's down to about 275 ppm atm.

Other than that, she is very, very sticky. Had to clean up with alcohol after removing a bunch of larger fans a while back. Won't be doing much more of that at this point. She is also starting to smell very good, almost lemony. Buds are stacking pretty good, not going to be a fun strain to trim.

IMG_4659.jpg

Pretty happy with this grow despite some challenges. I had to pull my MarsHydro light out of commission because I considered it to be a fire hazard at this point. I borrowed a light from Toad but it was really not sufficient for a 3x3, but got me by in a pinch.

Special thanks to @GoodShit97 for really coming through with his Phlizon LED, our Bro gifted the light to me AND paid shipping, bro I can't thank you enough and hope the clones I sent you are doing well! I've also got a Volcano with your name on it, shippings on me, hopefully next payday but it may be the one after that. I missed a whole week of work for this last surgery but will be out of that hole soon!

When I have some time this week, going to rig up some shorter hangers for this light so I can raise it higher for better coverage in the tent. This light is a beast, set it to about 20% and running about 850 ppfd on the center buds as she now sits. Once I can raise it higher, I can crank up the intensity a bit and get better numbers at the perimeter.

The Future #1 has not been happy since I pulled the Spider Farmer Light out and I was also seeing what I thought was a Phosphorus excess. I'm thinking putting that smaller light in there when she was feeding at a higher ppm slowed her down and all of the sudden my res was too hot. I went ahead and changed the res, aiming for 50 ppm less than I was at and since, she has been asking for less and less. Reset the ratios with the res change but was still too hot. Now that she has this new light, I expect that she will start too want more nutrients, it's down to about 275 ppm atm.

Other than that, she is very, very sticky. Had to clean up with alcohol after removing a bunch of larger fans a while back. Won't be doing much more of that at this point. She is also starting to smell very good, almost lemony. Buds are stacking pretty good, not going to be a fun strain to trim.

View attachment 55335
Glad I was able to work it all out for you brother. That light is a beast for sure, I ran it in a 3x3 when I originally bought it and wow, never really went over 50%, she's bright!
No sweat in that volcano bro, whenever you can. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon lol.
Can't wait to get these future 1 clones you sent into flower. Yours look fire 🔥
Always wanted to grow some anesia so it should be fun!

Heading full steam into week 9 since flip, this gal is cruising along nicely. These are some of the more unusual flowers I’ve grown, very unique looking and the fans have very short or nonexistent petioles so they look super leafy, got in add took a bunch of those out to clear some bud sites from the shade. Lots of curly pistils and at first the buds felt really airy, but have recently started to put on some mass an fell pretty solid and dense now.

Wonderful citrusy lemony smells coming off her, can’t wait to see what the Terp profile looks like.

She’s drinking a couple gallons a day and feeding at 240 ppm and declining as she begins to mature. The Phlizon light is performing well and very strong, thanks again G$!

IMG_4750.jpegIMG_4751.jpegIMG_4752.jpegIMG_4753.jpegIMG_4754.jpegIMG_4755.jpegIMG_4756.jpeg

Day 70 since flip, a full 10 weeks and nowhere near close to finishing. I think with this strain you gotta count weeks from start of flower and not flip, otherwise this girl would be very ripe by now, thinking at least 2 more weeks to harvest. Blossoms are chunking up nicely, lots of pistils have turned orange but still a ways to go.

IMG_4827.jpegIMG_4828.jpegIMG_4829.jpegIMG_4830.jpegIMG_4831.jpegIMG_4832.jpegIMG_4833.jpegIMG_4834.jpegIMG_4835.jpeg

Day 70 since flip, a full 10 weeks and nowhere near close to finishing. I think with this strain you gotta count weeks from start of flower and not flip, otherwise this girl would be very ripe by now, thinking at least 2 more weeks to harvest. Blossoms are chunking up nicely, lots of pistils have turned orange but still a ways to go.

View attachment 57713View attachment 57714View attachment 57715View attachment 57716View attachment 57717View attachment 57718View attachment 57719View attachment 57720View attachment 57721
Can not wait to get this strain into flower man, you smashed another one outta the park brother 🎉🎉🎉

Back
Top Bottom