Habosabin 4 strain small grow

The other three I culled I put outside like in January and they haven't died. Growth is slow but they are flowering and looking decent. Nothing will come from them but interesting how resilient these plants are. The peach tree I gave to a friend and its doing well. I'll post pic when I'm over there next time.

Current plant is so slow. It's 6 weeks in and she looks 2 or 3 weeks in.20240311_111751.jpg

The other three I culled I put outside like in January and they haven't died. Growth is slow but they are flowering and looking decent. Nothing will come from them but interesting how resilient these plants are. The peach tree I gave to a friend and its doing well. I'll post pic when I'm over there next time.

Current plant is so slow. It's 6 weeks in and she looks 2 or 3 weeks in.View attachment 49013
Like the gro-block's in the Planter! good idea, but I am in Tejas. Maybe one day. Cheers SS

Here is a day 59 shot of the whole plant. It's doing well. Some nice frost going. Some cupping of the upper leaves and slight burn on the tips and serrated sides. I lowered the light setting by 1 to setting 5. Lowering the ppm 20%. The tent area smells like a good funk. I'd say I have 4 more weeks to go. The cupping seems to be at the tallest buds so I assume that is a little light stress and the burn is from nutes so I'm lowering that a bit. 2024-04-03 23.08.49.jpg
2024-04-03 23.09.46.jpg2024-04-03 23.09.19.jpg

4 weeks more seems like a lot to me.
I know I am the early bird but really?
Plant looks great~!

4 weeks more seems like a lot to me.
I know I am the early bird but really?
Plant looks great~!
This is supposed to be a 60-day strain per site so I usually add 14 more days but my buddy went 86 days and decided to just harvest and there still wasn't much amber. I'm hoping mine will be different but his purpled up on day 42 or so and mine a green still and trics are still clear. I may reduce light to 11 hours next week and see if that pushes things along. I also like to go a little longer because I think the high is a little more intense and lasts longer. these buds just don't look quite ready to me. Still very little swell and looking thinner for 59 days. This plant looked 2 weeks behind 4 weeks in.

Check out the plants I set outside to die. These have been exposed to 40 degree nights and very cool days except just very recently. They look much heartier(leaves seem thicker) than my tent plant. Back plant is the Apple fritter, from left is ethos strawberry og, and front right is the greenpoint seed chunk a dunk and that one has frosty bigger leaves.
20240404_154011.jpg
20240404_154559.jpg

Check out the plants I set outside to die. These have been exposed to 40 degree nights and very cool days except just very recently. They look much heartier(leaves seem thicker) than my tent plant. Back plant is the Apple fritter, from left is ethos strawberry og, and front right is the greenpoint seed chunk a dunk and that one has frosty bigger leaves.
View attachment 52981
View attachment 52986
Show off!! I could do that too ya know!
And mine would actually die😅

All jokes aside that's really neat, I'd let them continue on their journey for sure. That chunk a dunk looks like it could be something cool

Right now its 41f. Supposed to be 39f tonight. Thats the environment theyve been in. I figured they die since they weren't doing well initially in the tent. They look great but the growth is slower. My tent plant is way bigger because it's warmer but I'm really impressed with the resilience because they've been out there like 90 days at least.

Show off!! I could do that too ya know!
And mine would actually die😅

All jokes aside that's really neat, I'd let them continue on their journey for sure. That chunk a dunk looks like it could be something cool
Yeah. From that frost alone I want to grow that one next.

Back
Top Bottom