New Grow - 4 Site RDWC Maiden Voyage

I got my new phone today, having the same damn issues with locked sliders, tried to call Synce and left a message, will be getting with their tech soon, perhaps the light has a problem since it was a refurb.
I don’t understand how the light could prevent the app from working.

I hope this is not some weird licensing glitch. Like you have to pay extra for spectrum control

So if you look at the last pic I posted there, I believe it is the apical meristem of the plant. Yes, I like big words and I cannot lie, no other brother can deny...

That has issues with new growth.

We are still deep in this problem and we need to help SLG out. Forget that this is hydro and focus on this as new growth. What do you do?

View attachment 1396
P

I adjust my mix with an educated guess and wait a week and hope for the best - in this case idk man - looks def looks hungry looks fried looks variegated? Hell I relly don’t know you guys keep saying calmag but idk……. I def add more n and less p k for a minute

Screenshot_20230425-103950_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's a picture of your new growth.

Feeding at 400 to 500 it's hard for me to grasp that is nute burn, so im going to suggest the nutrients are out of balance and its not nute burn at all. Me personally i don't think I've ever had much success amending just part of the NPK but adding just the calmag side of the equation to the mix does

I find it always easier to flush and replace 90 % of my solution with new ro water calmag to around 180 ppms plus/minus then new nutrients to 420 and see what they say. They always start eating the day of the change but i now i know what makes up the solution.

Flush and regroup imo

These plants are on day 10 or 11, calcium requirements peak after week 4.
Screenshot_20230424-191824_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got the reservoir all changed out for Moe ‘s instructions. The light is dialed way back so it’s like a shady day temperature 71°F relative humidity 40%.

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2733.jpeg
    IMG_2733.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2734.jpeg
    IMG_2734.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2736.jpeg
    IMG_2736.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Got the reservoir all changed out for Moe ‘s instructions. The light is dialed way back so it’s like a shady day temperature 71°F relative humidity 40%.
Ok perfect. One day of this and we reevaluate new growth.

We talked on the phone about silica. I’m gonna mix up a batch and give you some pics. These plants are stalky. You still need silica right now. Just pre mix it in a bucket and add it slow.

Getting any smell yet?

What’s great about hydro is how quickly it recovers. The only question is when they come off injured reserve and we turn the sun back on. This weekend probably.

Do you have fulvic acid? Or humic? If so add it at the prescribed dose.

I’ll burn one to the goddess of weed tonight as a sacrifice to your plants. That’s probably what will fix them.

Sit down and relax have dinner and chill !
Yes dude tonight is Ted lasso with the wife.

What’s your prediction on my white bud tip? Better or worse than another bud on the same plant?

Looking forward to the report on the new growth tonight. I'm feeling a general sigh of relief coming from your direction.

Yes dude tonight is Ted lasso with the wife.

What’s your prediction on my white bud tip? Better or worse than another bud on the same plant?
I’ve actually done it not on purpose but if I remember right I thru it away! Lol didn’t even try it - I’m thinking all the good stuff will be burn off and it will be like smoking basil - but I really have no idea and look forward to your finding to see if I did the right thing ?

Short video update trying to get out on the road. Thanks to all who have been helping!

I forgot to add that I’m leaving the pH a little bit low is it seems to be rising specially when I am water. Probably around 5.7. PPM at 480 so it dropped a little bit overnight temperature is 71° relative humidity is 61%.

View attachment IMG_2743.mov

Last edited by a moderator:
All things considered, they look pretty good.

Fyi when i click on your video it goes to download and then i have to open it to play it

All things considered, they look pretty good.

Fyi when i click on your video it goes to download and then i have to open it to play it
So I edited SLG's post and added the movie via the attach files button. Now it shows correctly with a player.

SL did you drag and drop that last movie? I assume from your iPhone?

Making this post for SLG. He's down with the stomach flu and feeling really lousy. This is after the res rebuild. The pH keeps dropping. This morning it was 5.5 and dropped to 5.4. This afternoon (probably 3pm) II added 3ml pH Up and it rose to 5.7, settled at 5.6 and is now back down to 5.5. I also added 0.5 gal water about the same time, but after adjusting the pH (none this morning). It's definitely slowed down on water consumption since last week's 1 gal+ per day. I was doing the minimum adjusting to keep it out of the danger zone, hoping SLG would be feeling better this afternoon to address it how he wanted. Here are some pics. Any input is appreciated! Thank You!

Attachments

• IMG_4304.jpg
    IMG_4304.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4301.jpg
    IMG_4301.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4299.jpg
    IMG_4299.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4297.jpg
    IMG_4297.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4296.jpg
    IMG_4296.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Ok first thing you are not in any danger zone. Don’t sweat it. If you are up to it try to adjust it up higher like 6 - 6.2 and let it float down. If it takes a few days to get down to 5.6 I’d call it normal. If it goes fast we need to dig in.

The water you are adding is straight RO correct?

Ok first thing you are not in any danger zone. Don’t sweat it. If you are up to it try to adjust it up higher like 6 - 6.2 and let it float down. If it takes a few days to get down to 5.6 I’d call it normal. If it goes fast we need to dig in.

The water you are adding is straight RO correct?
Yes, straight RO. I wonder by adding water after it set, I diluted it for the lower pH? I'll go adjust it up to what you said and watch it. I wasn't sure how high to take it. Thank you @Moe.Red

Yes, straight RO. I wonder by adding water after it set, I diluted it for the lower pH? I'll go adjust it up to what you said and watch it. I wasn't sure how high to take it. Thank you @Moe.Red
Your thinking things through good to see, between 5.5 ph and 6.2 ph are the parameters i use.

tell slg to take the day off you've got things under control. Also tell him its nice he didn't share, and get well soon

Your thinking things through good to see, between 5.5 ph and 6.2 ph are the parameters i use.

tell slg to take the day off you've got things under control. Also tell him its nice he didn't share, and get well soon

He told me at 5.4 to adjust. I had it a few days before when it was out of town...I'm pretty sure I didn't share 😬 He's better today!

He told me at 5.4 to adjust. I had it a few days before when it was out of town...I'm pretty sure I didn't share 😬 He's better today!
Hey Mrs

Howzie doin?

If you got time to post a pic of the new growth of each plant like a closeup of each center bud I’ll take a look and see if we need anything else.

Hey Mrs

Howzie doin?

If you got time to post a pic of the new growth of each plant like a closeup of each center bud I’ll take a look and see if we need anything else.
Better, upright and eating some, but not 100%. Bugs always hit him harder anyway, so this is pretty good. I got it to 6.0 about 6pm, at about 8am it was 5.7-5.8. SLG took over and added water twice and raised pH once (he doesn't remember specifics). It's sitting at 5.8 Here are some pics and the troublemakers for tax

Attachments

• IMG_4310.jpg
    IMG_4310.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4313.JPG
    IMG_4313.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4315.jpg
    IMG_4315.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4316.jpg
    IMG_4316.jpg