Habosabin 4 strain small grow

Unfortunately I'm calling this one off. I know my mistake with those big blocks. they were way to wet. I'm gonna hold off posting further grows until I get something established and underway. I'm experimenting with something right now.

Unfortunately I'm calling this one off. I know my mistake with those big blocks. they were way to wet. I'm gonna hold off posting further grows until I get something established and underway. I'm experimenting with something right now.
Feel free to post whatever. Failed grows are lessons learned. My Power Plant thread is dead in the water and, since all three have sprouted, I'm up and running with a new Dip-N-Stix thread. Don't shy away from keeping us up to date with your sprouts and experiments.

I am currently growing a unicorn glue clone my friend gave me. Didn't start off to well because I was experimentjng a bit with watering schedule. This is supposed to be a indica dominant but it's the lankiest plant I've ever grown. Looks like yeild may be lower so I'm gonna try and scrog to try and fill the canopy before I flip.IMG_1237.jpeg

Both plants in front are unicorn glue but the left one is the mother of the clone I'm growing.

2024-01-18 17.10.35.jpeg

She's definitely looking a lot happier. I added the hempy res to the bucket. I originally thought I could do a high fertigation rate but it wasn't working as well as I thought it would. Watering every 3rd day to flush the bucket res.IMG_1248.jpeg

right there with ya man, we gotta keep the rool drier, but it borders on that edge of, when its JUST RIGHT, it only takes 30 minutes-hour for it to DRY OUT without automation/constant monitoring.......i am getting rather slow af growth due to multiple reasons, i may just go ahead and flip the 2x4 and see what sex's show and go from there

i need weed.

Sort of. I would put Nikola Tesla above him but he figured out how to commercialize it whereas Tesla was a pure scientist.
Tesla was a fucking genius and "God" bless him, he tremendously laid out "work" to build upon.

Greedy mother fuckers killed that shit.

its a whole ass rabbit hole....

he was on to something(s) with EMfields and wireless energy, and where do you think he learned that from?
""pyramids, possibly, egypt.""

i could write a book nearly

Last edited:
I abandoned the gh 3-part liquid and moved to their 1-part veg powder. It's so much easier to use. I mix up a super concentrated batch and pour it into my res after I add the cal mag and stabilizer until I reach my desired ppm. Flowering has another 1-part powder that I'll switch to.

Ppfd meter is more accurate than photone imo haven't gotten to check with proper equipment but photone always has me frying plants

Ppfd meter is more accurate than photone imo haven't gotten to check with proper equipment but photone always has me frying plants
I am using ppfd meter now. I think this one is giving me best results right out of the gate with no calibration. Photone for android was frying my plants. I think photone for apple is a little more accurate. I think calibration is required for best results but I don't know anyone with a good par meter.

Back
Top Bottom