Help me pick what to grow!

What should I grow?

• Dutch Passion - Skywalker Haze

• Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream

• Blimburn - Purple Lemonade Auto (Freebies)

• Unlabeled - White Rhino

• Unlabeled - Lemon Diesel

• Unlabeled - Blue Diesel

• 13th Axis - GG #4

• 13th Axis - White Widow

• 13th Axis - Acapulco Gold

• Dirty Bird Genetics - Gelly Biscuit X Unicorn Poop

Results are only viewable after voting.

ninjadip

Hydro Ninja
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!

I'm back.

I'm planning a small grow, 2 plants in a 2x4. I have a plethora of seeds, help me decide what two seeds to pop

Last edited:
Unicorn poop just sounded so appropriate that I had to make that my second choice along with Tangerine Dream.

Hey everyone!!!

I'm back.

I'm planning a small grow, 2 plants in a 2x4. I have a plethora of seeds, help me decide what two seeds to pop
Are you doing two plants of the same strain or do you want two different plants? It might be the only auto, but that purple lemonade sounds interesting, to me. Blue Diesel looks nice (for my tastes), too. Have you ever grown White Rhino? That's one that a buddy said he's bringing me some seeds for.

Edit: I overlooked where you asked for two seeds. I want you to have good daytime smoke, lol. Went with Tangerine Dream and Blue Diesel.

Last edited:
Are you doing two plants of the same strain or do you want two different plants? It might be the only auto, but that purple lemonade sounds interesting, to me. Blue Diesel looks nice (for my tastes), too. Have you ever grown White Rhino? That's one that a buddy said he's bringing me some seeds for.

Edit: I overlooked where you asked for two seeds. I want you to have good daytime smoke, lol. Went with Tangerine Dream and Blue Diesel.
I've never done the white rhino i have. I was very excited for them when i got them, but you know how seeds can start to stack up without enough time to bring them all to realization.

I haven't decided if i want to do a mono strain grow or 2 different ones. I have enough seeds of all to do a mono grow except for the unicorn poop, i think i only have one and its not feminized so the dice are going to roll with that one lol. it was like a prize seed or something so only 1.

I just thought up that a nice matchup would be the White Rhino vs. White Widow.

Like a face off... going to change my vote lol
It's got appeal.

I've never done the white rhino i have. I was very excited for them when i got them, but you know how seeds can start to stack up without enough time to bring them all to realization.

I haven't decided if i want to do a mono strain grow or 2 different ones. I have enough seeds of all to do a mono grow except for the unicorn poop, i think i only have one and its not feminized so the dice are going to roll with that one lol. it was like a prize seed or something so only 1.

I just thought up that a nice matchup would be the White Rhino vs. White Widow.
White widow versus White Rhino would be a fun comparison. Learning the difference in White Rhino with that extra indica cross in there would be interesting for both the grow and a smoke test :)
Like a face off... going to change my vote lol
It's got appeal.

2nd place was a tie between white widow and unicorn poop. I broke the tie and went with white vs white.

White widow and white rhino dropped rn
now i have to put the tent together!

Will be starting a grow journal once the new diy 2-site rdwc is done

love y'all!

1724457265282.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom