Impromptu Apples and Bananas RDWC - Bud Builders

This isn't your first rodeo but would degrading tricomes aid in your medical search?

I am serious about the extra 2 weeks if your not rushed for meds
Thanks Smoke, yea I had done that once before going for some measurable GBG and it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Terps on that plant were lower than I was expecting too.

I opted to go for max THC on this grow, I already know the terp ceiling is pretty high on this strain. I could not really see any clear trichomes and there was a small bit of amber when I looked this morning. She also just visually looked ripe and had stopped drinking for the most part, pistils had shriveled up for the most part and there were very few new ones.

I was also a bit worried about mold as I have been fighting high RH levels for the past two weeks, hard to keep it under 60% and seen it as high as 80% way too often. I need a bigger dehumidifier for summer months here where it can be very humid. Couldn't do much about it except throw an extra fan in there and really keep the air moving. I didn't see any problem areas during harvest but it was a concern. I will be out of town starting tomorrow and I wouldn't have been able to keep they eye on her she needed and did't want to throw that on @MrsSweetLeaf so I had a few things to consider here in this decision.

Thanks to the Cannabis Fairy, I am not facing a shortage on meds which is a huge stress reliever. That ole Cannabis Fairy really knew what she was doing when she brought me 4 different blends of oil taken from many different strains for the ultimate in entourage effect and I am now, together with my homegrown blend, taking a different blend every day for 5 days in a row....throwin this shit a serious curve ball bro ⚾

Sooooo, outa trim jail. Got early release for good behavior.

Numbers could have been better but the nugs are rock hard, sticky af, stinky and gorgeous.

Preliminary weigh in- 1318 g. of wet trimmed buds
X 20% = 263.6 g. estimated dried buds
263.6/28 = 9.41 ounces

Once these flowers are dried out, I'm going to call in for testing and we'll see how we did.

Some chop day photos.IMG_3332.jpegIMG_3333.jpegIMG_3334.jpegIMG_3335.jpegIMG_3337.jpegIMG_3338.jpegIMG_3339.jpeg

Thanks Smoke, yea I had done that once before going for some measurable GBG and it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Terps on that plant were lower than I was expecting too.

I opted to go for max THC on this grow, I already know the terp ceiling is pretty high on this strain. I could not really see any clear trichomes and there was a small bit of amber when I looked this morning. She also just visually looked ripe and had stopped drinking for the most part, pistils had shriveled up for the most part and there were very few new ones.

I was also a bit worried about mold as I have been fighting high RH levels for the past two weeks, hard to keep it under 60% and seen it as high as 80% way too often. I need a bigger dehumidifier for summer months here where it can be very humid. Couldn't do much about it except throw an extra fan in there and really keep the air moving. I didn't see any problem areas during harvest but it was a concern. I will be out of town starting tomorrow and I wouldn't have been able to keep they eye on her she needed and did't want to throw that on @MrsSweetLeaf so I had a few things to consider here in this decision.

Thanks to the Cannabis Fairy, I am not facing a shortage on meds which is a huge stress reliever. That ole Cannabis Fairy really knew what she was doing when she brought me 4 different blends of oil taken from many different strains for the ultimate in entourage effect and I am now, together with my homegrown blend, taking a different blend every day for 5 days in a row....throwin this shit a serious curve ball bro ⚾

Sooooo, outa trim jail. Got early release for good behavior.

Numbers could have been better but the nugs are rock hard, sticky af, stinky and gorgeous.

Preliminary weigh in- 1318 g. of wet trimmed buds
X 20% = 263.6 g. estimated dried buds
263.6/28 = 9.41 ounces

Once these flowers are dried out, I'm going to call in for testing and we'll see how we did.

Some chop day photos.View attachment 18581View attachment 18582View attachment 18583View attachment 18584View attachment 18585View attachment 18586View attachment 18587
Sweet

Got these buds all transferred to jars today, ended up better than I thought I would with a final weigh in right at 8.5 ounces. Could have been better but I'm happy with it. Hopefully it will test out good. Gonna call in for that soon.

Got these buds all transferred to jars today, ended up better than I thought I would with a final weigh in right at 8.5 ounces. Could have been better but I'm happy with it. Hopefully it will test out good. Gonna call in for that soon.
Looking forward to that test update!
Those buds looks phenomenal bro.

Test results came in today, pretty pumped about these numbers. Going to be interesting to compare these with the 5x5 that is getting close to harvest right now and were clones off this mom.

2023 ApplesNBananas Canna.jpg

2023 ApplesNBananas Terps.jpg

You just mail in a couple nugs? How much does something like this cost?
Everything is still not legal with the federal gubmint. That I know of, it's not legal to send flower or any thc through any of the shippers. The lab sends couriers out to the various dispensaries to collect the testing samples. If you are in a legal state, you probably have multiple labs to chose from and if they are close, they usually allow for drop offs as well as courier service. I meet the courier when he comes through town south of where we live and I meet him there.

This lab charges $100 for the Canna/Terp test, which is less than what the dispensaries have to go through. I don't want to pay for herbicide/pesticide/etc tests as I know what is is my plants and they are for my medicine. I am not required to test at all but it's a great blessing to have to know what is in my medicine. Before I started testing, it was easy to blame the medicine when things were not going well. This way, I know what I have.

Big shout out to Fidelity, who after learning I am treating cancer with Cannabis, extended free testing of all my flower throughout my therapy. It's been a huge blessing, like I said and I am super thankful to all the caring folks out there who help others.

Everything is still not legal with the federal gubmint. That I know of, it's not legal to send flower or any thc through any of the shippers. The lab sends couriers out to the various dispensaries to collect the testing samples. If you are in a legal state, you probably have multiple labs to chose from and if they are close, they usually allow for drop offs as well as courier service. I meet the courier when he comes through town south of where we live and I meet him there.

This lab charges $100 for the Canna/Terp test, which is less than what the dispensaries have to go through. I don't want to pay for herbicide/pesticide/etc tests as I know what is is my plants and they are for my medicine. I am not required to test at all but it's a great blessing to have to know what is in my medicine. Before I started testing, it was easy to blame the medicine when things were not going well. This way, I know what I have.

Big shout out to Fidelity, who after learning I am treating cancer with Cannabis, extended free testing of all my flower throughout my therapy. It's been a huge blessing, like I said and I am super thankful to all the caring folks out there who help others.
Not easy for a guy a few hours in every direction from a legal state. Unless... maybe I shipped it to one of my homies in one 🤔

Big shout out to Fidelity !!

Back
Top Bottom