Kuwl's Deja Vue All Over Again

Im not sure if it would last to long in hydro… h2o2 dicipates fairly quickly
yeah, it has a half life of like three days depending on volume, iirc. at 5ml/gal of 34% h2o2 i didn't really see any problems unless i was running hygrozyme. guess it's worth mentioning i haven't ran it in DWC or RDWC, but a lot of RDWC growers i've followed run it exclusively without enzymes and apply it every three days. I've even seen some dump the airstones entirely because of what airstones can do to pH (cause crazy swings and completely botch nutrient availability).

it's also worth mentioning that if the solution is being agitated, the h2o2 will dissipate even faster. it's like chlorine in the fact it's super volatile.

Week 10
I cleaned out, washed and sterilized the main tank which was cloudy with a few diatoms.
Cleaned the feed lines and sterilized them also.
Everything got a good cleaning even the trays.
I checked the underside of the socks and they were clean to the touch.
I put in 4 gals w/FF and added H202 but left out the air stone.

The lights are always out in that room because of the veg/dryer tent needs darkness for the process
and it's in the same room as the flower tent so no lights on and all covered up.

I'm not messing with the Spare Res Tank cause it's perfect.

I am waiting to see if it's the right time to take down Fruity OG, trying to be patient lol.
The other plant in the cloth bag will go tomorrow.

Pic's

Attachments

• IMG_4544.JPG
    IMG_4544.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4545.JPG
    IMG_4545.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4546.JPG
    IMG_4546.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
yeah, it has a half life of like three days depending on volume, iirc. at 5ml/gal of 34% h2o2 i didn't really see any problems unless i was running hygrozyme. guess it's worth mentioning i haven't ran it in DWC or RDWC, but a lot of RDWC growers i've followed run it exclusively without enzymes and apply it every three days. I've even seen some dump the airstones entirely because of what airstones can do to pH (cause crazy swings and completely botch nutrient availability).
Its not the air stones that cause a ph issue its the poor gas exchnage and not accounting for equalization of gasses. If your airstones are causing a rise in PH then its because it had poor gas exchange prior… im aure many fill the system with tap then ph and come back to find it way higher. There is a reason for that.

Most stop airstones and swap to waterfalls in the case of no airstones.

I know a lot of the okd heads tout that airstones cause PH to rise but thats not the root cause.

Its not the air stones that cause a ph issue its the poor gas exchnage and not accounting for equalization of gasses. If your airstones are causing a rise in PH then its because it had poor gas exchange prior… im aure many fill the system with tap then ph and come back to find it way higher. There is a reason for that.

Most stop airstones and swap to waterfalls in the case of no airstones.

I know a lot of the okd heads tout that airstones cause PH to rise but thats not the root cause.
ah, ok. i never understood what the root cause was, i just know i went through hell where in my recirculating system, my pH would go nuts even within a few hour window. once I pulled the airstones and switched to h2o2, the problem went away.

it's also worth mentioning that if the solution is being agitated, the h2o2 will dissipate even faster. it's like chlorine in the fact it's super volatile.
5ml of 34% per gallon of water?

That seems a lot, maybe I'm doing too little in my solution? (Perl/coco)

it's on the higher end of the recommended dosing. recommended range is 3ml - 5ml of either 27% or 34% h2o2 per gallon of nutrient solution.
Thanks, tobh.

i was doing way to little

Last edited:
Well once I gave a plant some, and next thing my leafs were fucking crispy.

I don't remember the dosage, but it was the normal routine but it could have been something else too
Only two of them did it, rest did not.

@Kuwl just take some of your water and set it aside in a clean bucket with lid or whatever.
Add nothing to it. Check it in a few days and see if any fall out is in it.
There could be a chance what you're finding may just be in your water.

@Kuwl just take some of your water and set it aside in a clean bucket with lid or whatever.
I know shit about hydro so take this as you will, but steamroller may be on to something.
With my water, if i fill a 5 gallon bucket and let it sit for 24-36 hours, i get this grayish white resiude at the bottom of the bucket, and this white flakey shit the floats all through the water. Some water is just gross lol.

I know shit about hydro so take this as you will, but steamroller may be on to something.
With my water, if i fill a 5 gallon bucket and let it sit for 24-36 hours, i get this grayish white resiude at the bottom of the bucket, and this white flakey shit the floats all through the water. Some water is just gross lol.
grayish white sounds like lime scale or calcium maybe (?)

you really see it when you tap and humidifier dries out.

similar idea with coco and salt build up on too much of a dryback.

grayish white sounds like lime scale or calcium maybe (?)
I cant tell ya what is and is not my water, its impossible to get a water report for where i live.
I know they treat the water with chloramine or chlorine, but ive asked 9 times in 3 years for a water report, still waiting.... and i know the shit gets tested every month, because its public "drinking" water for the trailer park and has to be tested per NYS. With the shit ive seen in my water, i buy water to drink, that shit isnt "drinking" water...

Does it look like toilet paper floaties?

Try pure cold water sounds like mayve you have a mineral build up in your hot water tank

Does it look like toilet paper floaties?

Try pure cold water sounds like mayve you have a mineral build up in your hot water tank
Hot water tank is less than 6 months old, and that is pure cold water.
My water just sucks. The well is 936 feet, at 900 they hit water and kept going a little further

but ive asked 9 times in 3 years for a water report, still waiting.... and i know the shit gets tested every month, because its public "drinking" water for the trailer park and has to be tested per NYS. With the shit ive seen in my water, i buy water to drink, that shit isnt "drinking" water...
whack, this should be easily accessible.

Yes I did that all during this grow.
I fill two 2 gal buckets and cover and leave then use them when I need to add to the mix the next day or two or three.
Nothing ever in the water, clean with no sediment or other particles.

Yard Work!
IMG_4527.JPG
It's a pain but do it cause it's nice to sit out there and relax with a beer n a smoke.

I got decisions to make about when to chop.
I used to be all gung ho to cut em down and could hardly wait 8 weeks.
Now I am in-decisive and want to wait anoter week or another day ha!
Anyday now but I'm thinking I will chop Fruity OG tomorrow.
If I have time and nothing pops up, she will be in the drying tent.

The QC Blue is doing so well and getting frostier imo by the day it seems.
Maybe I'll give her another 5 days till this Friday.

The SD in the drying tent is almost ready and by tomorrow will be.
I'll put it in a mylar curing bag.

Thie other 2 plants idk when but was going to chop one yesterday but decided not to
and wait to see if it will fill out a bit more, hey smoke is smoke and if not, she will be cookies :)
The other one (closest to the heater) is doing quite well and shows potential.

Took some pics
IMG_4551.JPG
QC BIMG_4552.JPG
F OG
IMG_4553.JPG

Yard Work!
View attachment 4587
It's a pain but do it cause it's nice to sit out there and relax with a beer n a smoke.

I got decisions to make about when to chop.
I used to be all gung ho to cut em down and could hardly wait 8 weeks.
Now I am in-decisive and want to wait anoter week or another day ha!
Anyday now but I'm thinking I will chop Fruity OG tomorrow.
If I have time and nothing pops up, she will be in the drying tent.

The QC Blue is doing so well and getting frostier imo by the day it seems.
Maybe I'll give her another 5 days till this Friday.

The SD in the drying tent is almost ready and by tomorrow will be.
I'll put it in a mylar curing bag.

Thie other 2 plants idk when but was going to chop one yesterday but decided not to
and wait to see if it will fill out a bit more, hey smoke is smoke and if not, she will be cookies :)
The other one (closest to the heater) is doing quite well and shows potential.

Took some pics
View attachment 4590
QC BView attachment 4592
F OG
View attachment 4593
Hey, looks good I could smoke that after she dries. I just smoked a FOG this morning. I'm back from the land of the dead, fk I hate being sick like this. I couldn't see straight fkin head all wonky feeling like shit.....Its not like me to get sick like this. The shit usually bounces off me, 24 hrs and I'm done.....not this bug been 9 days now and I'm not going to get back to 100% for a bit yet. I got work to do this shit sucks.....I know WAAAA.....lol.......

Hey, looks good I could smoke that after she dries. I just smoked a FOG this morning. I'm back from the land of the dead, fk I hate being sick like this. I couldn't see straight fkin head all wonky feeling like shit.....Its not like me to get sick like this. The shit usually bounces off me, 24 hrs and I'm done.....not this bug been 9 days now and I'm not going to get back to 100% for a bit yet. I got work to do this shit sucks.....I know WAAAA.....lol.......
Good to here from you PipeCarver!!
I figured you were sick When I didn’t see you posting
I just got over a bug myself.
Something I would’ve shook off in a day, 4 days into it an still getting over it.
Must be my age I guess.
Getting ready to go down to the tent and harvest F OG :)
First I gotta put SD in a curing bag.
2 weeks and I'll be smoking it but can't wait for QC B cause it's looking real good now,
She'll come down Friday.

Harvest Day Fruity OG, 73 Days in Flower :D

Happy Day Today!!
I finally get to harvest F OG
Also Sour Diesel is done drying so it's going into the mylar curing bag.

Lots of seeds so I am SD seeds rich for life! HaHa!
Not what I wanted but hey, I remember when I would save roaches to re-roll lol
Wish I started growing long ago but was scared of the law and the jail time.
Times have changed though and it's looking good now.

I pre-trimmed the SD so not much to do but clip the buds.
After that, I wieghed it and was surprized at the final wieght.
4.5 oz take away seeds and stems and 3.5-4 oz sounds good to me.
Crap that's a grand where I live. Well prices have dropped so maybe at least $500 if it was clean.
I'm not picky lol.

Trimmed the F OG was a pain, took an hour.
But the fruit looked really good and felt heavy.
Now in the drying tent and looking forward to harvesting QC B, maybe Fri (11 wks).

The other 2 plants are doing ok.
The weak one, in the bag, is firming up, not so soft as before when I was goind to cut her down.
That's why I did not, cause she felt hard and might be plumping up some.
The other (I don't know which is which, one is Wedding Cake and one is Durban Poison)
is doing really good better than I thought after moving her towards center more, after I chopped F OG.
I seen how big she is and very tall (I'll call it DP) and getting thick and frosty too.
She maybe 6-7 wks in flower.

That res tank (SRT) still has res in it, so drinking slow.
SRT is pretty clear with no problems as before.
Same with the MRT which only has FF in it now.

I'm thinking part of the problem was the Zyme, another was I added Re-Charge to the
tank early on and did not clean it out before adding more nutes.
That stuff is brown and dirt like, which could have caused a reaction with the other nutes in time, maybe?
I check the filters daily and I see nothing wrong. Go Figure!

These are my cutters, don't know what they were used for but they cut trunks like a champ.
Showing off my tat cause its from 1972 when I probably could have been arrested just for that.
IMG_4554.JPG Sole Survivors
IMG_4555.JPG
SD
IMG_4563.JPG
IMG_4564.JPGIMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4566.JPG
Trimming F OG
IMG_4556.JPG
IMG_4557.JPGIMG_4558.JPGIMG_4559.JPG

Day 76 for QC B
Not ready and maybe another week!
I see white pistils that should be brown.
I took a few pic's to see what the tri's look like today.

Fed DP added .5 tsp FP and 1 tsp Bloom per gal
I added 2 gallons to the mix @ 650 PPM to bring it up to 700

I've been recieving SuperThrive res instead of Dyna Gro when I
definetly ordered DG so I sent them back 3 dif orders of Zyme, FP an PT
Then seen on a label of ST that it says it's now Dyna Gro so I wonder if
ST brought out DG. Sure would have made it clearer if they told me that.
Now I gotta figure out what to buy for res.

Random Pic's
IMG_4567.JPGIMG_4570.JPGIMG_4580.JPGIMG_4585.PNGIMG_4587.PNG

Day 76 for QC B
Not ready and maybe another week!
I see white pistils that should be brown.
I took a few pic's to see what the tri's look like today.

Fed DP added .5 tsp FP and 1 tsp Bloom per gal
I added 2 gallons to the mix @ 650 PPM to bring it up to 700

I've been recieving SuperThrive res instead of Dyna Gro when I
definetly ordered DG so I sent them back 3 dif orders of Zyme, FP an PT
Then seen on a label of ST that it says it's now Dyna Gro so I wonder if
ST brought out DG. Sure would have made it clearer if they told me that.
Now I gotta figure out what to buy for res.

Random Pic's
View attachment 5142View attachment 5143View attachment 5145View attachment 5146View attachment 5148
Hey lots of sparkle on those last ones, looks good. Ya I've been sick, I'm still not right, fkin lingering illness weak, headaches, body aches, easily breaking into a sweat without much movement, antibiotics for another week.

I have to get my mower deck on my lawn tractor today, grass is a foot tall. Deck is a pain in the ass to get on,,,about an hour of struggling with it to get it in place then mowing is a breeze. Just getting that 150 lg contraption underneath and pinned in place by myself aint easy.

I drove down the road with my trailer the past 2 days getting 1/2 yard at a time of top soil. Its about 1/2 mile down the highway. 4 trips but the last one was hard on my tractor. Fully loaded it was struggling bad coming up a small hill and I thought I'd killed her but she mad the hill and just kept going lol...tough little Craftsman

Hey lots of sparkle on those last ones, looks good. Ya I've been sick, I'm still not right, fkin lingering illness weak, headaches, body aches, easily breaking into a sweat without much movement, antibiotics for another week.

I have to get my mower deck on my lawn tractor today, grass is a foot tall. Deck is a pain in the ass to get on,,,about an hour of struggling with it to get it in place then mowing is a breeze. Just getting that 150 lg contraption underneath and pinned in place by myself aint easy.

I drove down the road with my trailer the past 2 days getting 1/2 yard at a time of top soil. Its about 1/2 mile down the highway. 4 trips but the last one was hard on my tractor. Fully loaded it was struggling bad coming up a small hill and I thought I'd killed her but she mad the hill and just kept going lol...tough little Craftsman
It's that time of year......Yard Work!
I'm in the process of moving my GH to the corner of the fence so gotta
move it bout 30 feet then swing it around 180 so the back is in the corner and the door is facing the house.
Now if the city ever sends us the paper work for the vacant property (Field) next door I will need a riding lawn mower for sure.
Brought my current self propelled mower for $15, soaked the carb bowl in coke for a day and put it back on and presto it's alive!
Now looking for the riding lawn mower deal lol.

It's that time of year......Yard Work!
I'm in the process of moving my GH to the corner of the fence so gotta
move it bout 30 feet then swing it around 180 so the back is in the corner and the door is facing the house.
Now if the city ever sends us the paper work for the vacant property (Field) next door I will need a riding lawn mower for sure.
Brought my current self propelled mower for $15, soaked the carb bowl in coke for a day and put it back on and presto it's alive!
Now looking for the riding lawn mower deal lol.
Ya, so I got the deck on after an hour of struggling with it then started to mow, I got this crazy vibration then it stopped and so did the mower deck. I snapped a pully off the deck, sheered it right off.....now its fked...I need a new mower deck but there's none to be found.....fk always something $3,000.oo new cheapo lawn tractor $5,000. new better quality, better name...used is hard to find here I've 2 calls in but no return as yet. I didn't need this complication.

Coke eh? ya we all run better after soaking up some coke for a few days........lol.....not any more it would be too hard on the ticker.....I can't even do booze any more,,,,if it wasn't for smoke I'd be a teetotaler

Back
Top Bottom