Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

How long you veg that girl .was she a seed or clone..excuse my ignorance if you have mentioned it.I notice clones are more compact and stack really well compared to seed .but I spose if you veg long enough and nodes alternating they will.I tip mine in flower for obvious reasons.height…but the laterals don’t stack..can this b a genetic thing or just longer veg..

How long you veg that girl .was she a seed or clone..excuse my ignorance if you have mentioned it.I notice clones are more compact and stack really well compared to seed .but I spose if you veg long enough and nodes alternating they will.I tip mine in flower for obvious reasons.height…but the laterals don’t stack..can this b a genetic thing or just longer veg..
From seed, vegged maybe 3 weeks? Don't recall notes at home.

I normally do a fair amount of training, nothing on this one. Wanted to see what nature would provide.

I couldn't find any info on turning it off on that machine.

I imagine there is a backlight on the panel that is what is causing the problem. Can you grab a pic to confirm?
Sorry for late reply i can't keep up with my posts lol.

And yeah man i looked high and low and no info on turning off the damed led on the idea air dehu. Its definitely coming from the led lights on the top of the machine, then it glows through the top portion of the dehu intake. I got it at lowes so i dont wanna break into it and void warranty. Though running it 24/7 probably voids it anyway lol.

Heres where the light comes from: D178D13C-9B23-42C8-8E28-2975CB400E39.jpeg

I open my tech up. But I’ve done that all my life. New or old got to open it up and improve, mod, or fix.

Every dam thing comes with disco lights these days. Not here anymore. I either add a switch, remove it, or tape it inside so no glow. (Only LEDs)
Maybe i can access the inside and tape off that light somehow. Then again i dont wanna void the warranty since the damn thing was almost $500

Maybe i can access the inside and tape off that light somehow. Then again i dont wanna void the warranty since the damn thing was almost $500
Then just tape. Open without damage and see if you can move led to another location and tape to body. If it’s got a plastic housing try to use plastic tools to pop it open once any screws are removed. Less chance of damage plastic on plastic. Just slide around the seam like fixing a bicycle tire.

Sorry for late reply i can't keep up with my posts lol.

And yeah man i looked high and low and no info on turning off the damed led on the idea air dehu. Its definitely coming from the led lights on the top of the machine, then it glows through the top portion of the dehu intake. I got it at lowes so i dont wanna break into it and void warranty. Though running it 24/7 probably voids it anyway lol.

Heres where the light comes from: View attachment 7074
Just sit a pice of cardboard over it tape if needed won’t void ur warranty plus it’s green right ?

Should be an easy fix if it needs to be out it would have to be pretty bright right ?
Personally I like it perfectly dark in the growspace at night. Even green light is absorbed by the plant much to most people's disagreement. But the studies are there to prove it. Green photons penetrate the plant cells deeper. In terms of raw photosynthesis, it does really well.

Will it signal a hermie? Probably not. I would just not want to take the chance because I don't know everything and spoiling a grow over something stupid makes my ass burn. Done it too many times.

This was May 26th

4d4f3ee0-56ea-4a49-bc69-1bec3ba0a77d-jpeg.4309

This is June 12, so 17 days

IMG_2321.jpeg
IMG_2322.jpeg

I even still have all the culls growing in fog. They look good too if anyone local wants one of these. @MDK @Scotty 420 @Buzzking

Personally I like it perfectly dark in the growspace at night. Even green light is absorbed by the plant much to most people's disagreement. But the studies are there to prove it. Green photons penetrate the plant cells deeper. In terms of raw photosynthesis, it does really well.

Will it signal a hermie? Probably not. I would just not want to take the chance because I don't know everything and spoiling a grow over something stupid makes my ass burn. Done it too many times.

Aside from the hammered aluminum reflective panels in my bloom space, I painted everything else in my room black. Even put down black anti fatigue flooring and also painted the ceiling black.
My idea there was a blackout was worth more to me than reflective white just to give the ladies a truly blacked out dark period. Tiny light from things like sensors & monitors just dies in the room with no reflectivity or amplification from a white surface. IDK if it helps deter hermies but I haven't seen a hermie since going with the blackout.

Aside from the hammered aluminum reflective panels in my bloom space, I painted everything else in my room black. Even put down black anti fatigue flooring and also painted the ceiling black.
My idea there was a blackout was worth more to me than reflective white just to give the ladies a truly blacked out dark period. Tiny light from things like sensors & monitors just dies in the room with no reflectivity or amplification from a white surface. IDK if it helps deter hermies but I haven't seen a hermie since going with the blackout.
Paint it Vanta Black then you'll have zero worries about light reflecting in the room! 🤣

My dehuey caught me out when first put it in room lights on.I covered the top with silver duck tape.but when I had a peak lights off it was green when rh was low…red when rh is high.luckily it had a night time button.it’s caught me out a few times though when you check lights on I forget to push the button again..even forgetting to cover the inkbirds.they actually should put a night time button on them .

This was May 26th

View attachment 7136
View attachment 7137

I even still have all the culls growing in fog. They look good too if anyone local wants one of these. @MDK @Scotty 420 @Buzzking
This was May 26th

View attachment 7136
View attachment 7137

Appreciate the offer Moe but only have space for the 4 I’ve got going at the moment.

So 163.8 oz wet. Some stalks. So total finished for this will be in the 2 elbow range. Not too bad for what I did to them.

IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg

Now, what to do. Probably need to freeze dry some of each and run it thru the rotovap to see how these taste and hit.
I'll also use a sample from the dryer to test the cannabinoid levels on the white vs purple buds.

Then I start the next chapter with this tent, and do the @CannaGranny soil method vs. RDWC in a side by side using Watermelon Gelato from @Anthem275 . Should be a good grow. For this one I'll go back to my normal training methods and back off the PPDF. The tent will run at the speed of the soil plant, whatever that is.

Slower
So 163.8 oz wet. Some stalks. So total finished for this will be in the 2 elbow range. Not too bad for what I did to them.

View attachment 8230
View attachment 8231
View attachment 8232

Now, what to do. Probably need to freeze dry some of each and run it thru the rotovap to see how these taste and hit.
I'll also use a sample from the dryer to test the cannabinoid levels on the white vs purple buds.

Then I start the next chapter with this tent, and do the @CannaGranny soil method vs. RDWC in a side by side using Watermelon Gelato from @Anthem275 . Should be a good grow. For this one I'll go back to my normal training methods and back off the PPDF. The tent will run at the speed of the soil plant, whatever that is.
Lot longer than ur used too ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom