Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

2 more weeks. Add cal mag. Raise the light. Don’t over water.

But yeah you are right. Based on the gmo in this plant I’ll let it go 15 weeks if that’s what it takes. No point in going this far and not letting it finish.

Can’t hear what your making. For some reason the vid stutters for me. Extracting something? Though it was oil at first but not sure now.

That a condenser that coils and cools before the spigot?

Does have a certain Dexters Lab look to it. 🤣
Whatever meds you’re making your setup is amazing. 👍

Edit: second only stuttered twice, still didn’t catch what cha make’n.

Last edited:
Can’t hear what your making. For some reason the bud stutters for me. Extracting something? Though it was oil at first but not sure now.

That a condenser that coils and cools before the spigot?

Does have a certain Dexters Lab look to it. 🤣
Whatever meds you’re making your setup is amazing. 👍
The lab equipment with the blue chiller coils is a RotoVap. It takes in this case an ethanol extraction and removes all the ETOH from about 3L in about 45 minutes.

The other end is just a press. Solventless extraction.

They can both be processed further, or used as is. I this case, we used the wax for carts, with added CBG and CBN. The ETOH extract will be further refined and made into capsules. I'm also going to do more and make diamonds.

I didn't get a good shot of my tee shirt, it says screw lab safety, I want superpowers. Words to live by.

Though his mind is not for rent
Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve, a quiet defense
Riding out the day's events

Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

A little background music for my peeps that seems fitting to where we are today.
Neil Peart was the MAN. writes a good book too.

The lab equipment with the blue chiller coils is a RotoVap. It takes in this case an ethanol extraction and removes all the ETOH from about 3L in about 45 minutes.

The other end is just a press. Solventless extraction.

They can both be processed further, or used as is. I this case, we used the wax for carts, with added CBG and CBN. The ETOH extract will be further refined and made into capsules. I'm also going to do more and make diamonds.

I didn't get a good shot of my tee shirt, it says screw lab safety, I want superpowers. Words to live by.
Holy shit th 3l in 45 mins that’s fast

Hey there Moe, So I bought this far red puck to come on for 15 min at lights out to help put the plants to sleep faster....okay so I now have them to sleep faster how do I capitalize on that? Increase my lights on for 1/2 hr? Then to wake them up They don't require far red on for a few min first?....I know you've played with the far red lights and its always interested me...I guess cause its pretty...lol....but they have other pucks as well that can influence a plants growth. Its all a game at this point, I'm just playing around. I have the puck over my reveg now at night 3 tonight.

Hey there Moe, So I bought this far red puck to come on for 15 min at lights out to help put the plants to sleep faster....okay so I now have them to sleep faster how do I capitalize on that? Increase my lights on for 1/2 hr? Then to wake them up They don't require far red on for a few min first?....I know you've played with the far red lights and its always interested me...I guess cause its pretty...lol....but they have other pucks as well that can influence a plants growth. Its all a game at this point, I'm just playing around. I have the puck over my reveg now at night 3 tonight.
The studies that have been done say to start FR 30 mins before lights out, and leave them on for 30 after. So 1 hour total.

But the Red/Far Red ratio needs to be in the right zone for this to work. If you are low on Far Red PPFD, it might take more time.

So now that you can put your plants to sleep faster, you can change your on timer to 12.5 or 13 hours on, increasing DLI. More photosynthesis per unit time is the benefit here.

Holy shit th 3l in 45 mins that’s fast
When I was pressing this weekend, I ended up with 7%. Not really happy about that. The weed was fully cured tho, and I probably could have brought the water content up.

I'm doing 200*F for 120 seconds to get this. Pre-pressing. Not using bags.

Any suggestions?

The wax that comes out is really nice, blonde and smelly, just not as much as I would expect.

Back
Top Bottom