SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

Irie seeds for sativas, Dragon for indicas. No decision on Green Point Seeds until I grow some out again.

Most of Irie's stuff are a moderate or a harder grow since he uses "Golden Goat" a lot..........that's the strain that yellows at flowering UNLESS you load up the N 1-2 weeks before flowering.

Dragons maybe more of a tougher grow too, per everyone. lol

Last edited:
i'll have to come up with a plan for staking these, although i do have netting for the room if i go that way.............

It will b interesting what you do but it’s good that you are prepared if you have to stake.my branches lay over quite abit early in flower and once I stake them I have more room between the plants.mine get real top heavy from the weight of the buds late in the grow.they are just hanging there by a thread..I couldn’t net mine as it would b an absolute pain in the butt if I had to do some more maintenance to them.front ones are okay but the back area is a different story,and you have an extra row too.lol.

Irie seeds for sativas, Dragon for indicas. No decision on Green Point Seeds until I grow some out again.

Most of Irie's stuff are a moderate or a harder grow since he uses "Golden Goat" a lot..........that's the strain that yellows at flowering UNLESS you load up the N 1-2 weeks before flowering.

Dragons maybe more of a tougher grow too, per everyone. lol
I spoke to only 1 person who didn't like DFG gear. Max loves, plenty others, I got nothin to lose and fun to gain headstash. People so "Broke" I am stocking up and may need a "press" to keep it with my perpetual grow which now, today have 3 of small to tiny gals going. I pop DFG purple
Dragon F1, SS Thank's for the heads up on Irie for Sativa.

I won't really know what i'll find until I grow them out and see how it goes. Going straight by the "burnt orange" pic above, not sure stakes will be necessary. I've hunted for a grow of these, not hybrids with the strain, and i can't find a thing of Jeff's. But I'm still hunting it out. I think there's 3 breeders using the same name, but different genetics.........

An amazing pic for sure............notice how healthy and green these plants are at this deep stage! And just a hint of tacoing going on as they pull back the cal/mag. Also notice, just the very tip of each leaf is slightly burnt, they took the ferts right up to the line- and didn't go past it. No topping either, I'd love to know how tall this plant is. I'm guessing 2 1/2- 3 feet maybe. But, first thing i noticed was how dark green the leaves are!

I was on thcasshole tonight, looking at my old threads.

Orange Gasm thread has 128k views.
Sweet Zombie thread has 110k views.
Candy Store thread has 109k views.

Wow..........and didn't recognize one poster anymore. lol

Cleaned and sprayed the room today, it's empty right now. I'll do the dirt work either sat or sun and plant seeds hopefully on Monday. I'll start the seeds tomorrow.

Dirt made, pots filled and the room is ready to go..........day and a half, seeds are just starting to sprout in their paper towels. I'm guessing by tomorrow morning, everything will be ready to plant.

I did spray the entire room down with the usual mix:

2 qts. warm water
1/4 cup dr. woods tea tree soap (oil)
1/4 cup dr. woods peppermint soap (oil)
1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
1 cup 70% alcohol

Sprayed walls and floor thoroughly...........will wipe clean LED's today, and order a new phresh filter this week. The above mix does a fine job killing any bugs, spiders, eggs, or anything else living in there. Spray the cracks too. Room gives off a peppermint smell for a day or so, but what's not to like!q

6 of 28 seeds haven't popped after 3 days in paper towels........not sure they ever will. This was kind of expected knowing these seeds were older and not fresh. I still planted them all, doubling up those that didn't pop hoping 1 of 2 will pop in those pots. We'll see........

So, final count.......7 seeds out of the 28 either didn't sprout (6) or were so weak it didn't make it (1)........that leaves 20 pots with a single plant in each. Pretty shitty sprout rate but the price was fair and Jeff threw in 3 extra seeds (or it would have been worse).

Not a damn thing to report.........day 10, just 20 little sprouts with a couple sets of leaves. I've been adding 15ml cal/mag per 5 gallons of water, now I'll add in 15ml of veg fertilizer too. 6.3 pH, as always. R.O. water, as always, with a completely new 4 stage counter top system. Lights are at around 32-33 inches. I started at 40, dropped to 35 inches, then tonight a bit lower. They all seem to be doing well..............back in a few weeks.

Day 17 in flowering, everything is going well. They are staying very short in flowering, I may need to raise the lights some to draw out more height from them. At around 350ppm, I'll now bump the cal/mag from 5ml to 10ml per gallon too. Both sides of the room, 20 plants total.image.jpgimage.jpg

Hiya SSHZ,

I just realized you were missing the supporter badge, popped that on there since you have been so gracious in your seed donations for the cause.

I also gave you a title. Let me know what you actually want it to be.

Do you top your plants?
The GMO seeds you sent me are knee high now~!
Those look like they are going to be some squat bushes.

I have not touched these plants, just growing them out. These Gavita LED's have a lot of white light, so they tend to keep indica's rather short. Many have been thru this with me before over at the farm. I was considered adding HPS to the room to get some stretch out of them. History shows you just need to give them time, keep them healthy, and keep the LED's at the proper height.

Back
Top Bottom