Stoney's Luv Shack

16 to go and the 5 will be back on the lead lap.... unless the 11 wrecks first!!!!!!

I am alright with 9 given the choices.
I like h(o)(o)ters.
11 and 23 finished nice~!
Whole race must have been about air.
Nothing was faster than clean air.

I am alright with 9 given the choices.
I like h(o)(o)ters.
11 and 23 finished nice~!
Whole race must have been about air.
Nothing was faster than clean air.

i like hooters too... been to lots of them!! i was hoping the 1 car could have finished.. that clown screws me when i don't have him and screws me when i do!!! ass stain!!! :ROFLMAO:

clean air is everything...

yeah that 39 car gotta be bummed, it was right there!!! so close.

man i didn't realize the 8 car backed it into the wall in practice... glad i dvr'd it!!! hehe

so the very beginning of day eleven of 12/12 for my plants. they've been poppin pistils like crazy!! so yesterday they got their first bloom nutes and also got more sugars and carbs! and i adjusted some more blue out of the spectrum and will roll with this until the last couple weeks.

View attachment 54374View attachment 54378

View attachment 54377

View attachment 54375

View attachment 54376

the land of cotton tops on day eleven. not yet on the two hydro girls that went in four or five days later.

🙃:)🙃
Looking sick that bro ! Told you mainlinings the way to go 👌 sure it's a little more work but we'll worth it. How have you found the process so far ?

This is too funny in the fake texts to the winner today....

View attachment 54548

Told Y'all it was hunting 11s yesterday!! Tagged and bagged hahahahaaha!!!!

i look forward to the fake texts every week... they crack me up!!!

i still think they should just fix the bump... or hire in a company that can if they're not sure how.

Looking sick that bro ! Told you mainlinings the way to go 👌 sure it's a little more work but we'll worth it. How have you found the process so far ?

thanks man, it's been a lot if fun so far. i've learned a bunch when it comes to training. i've made a few mistakes along the way but i understand what i did wrong and how to fix it so i'll take the learning experience as a positive!

this is also the first time i've grown a SoG like this so that adds to the excitement of it as well. can't wait to see how it all unfolds!!!

i look forward to the fake texts every week... they crack me up!!!

i still think they should just fix the bump... or hire in a company that can if they're not sure how.

thanks man, it's been a lot if fun so far. i've learned a bunch when it comes to training. i've made a few mistakes along the way but i understand what i did wrong and how to fix it so i'll take the learning experience as a positive!

this is also the first time i've grown a SoG like this so that adds to the excitement of it as well. can't wait to see how it all unfolds!!!
Yeah man it is exciting, got me hooked for sure 😂

I finally got my new fans installed today!!
2nd gen is much better IMO now that I see them going. Love that natural wind and variable oscillation.

Only downside is I thought I read they could be daisy chained so one wire from the controller could control multiple fans. That's not true. Still one cord per fan and using the controller I cannot control the oscillation and it skips over the natural wind going from 10-1. Kind of a bummer on that but hell they were free so can't complain too much about it.

I decided two will not run off the controller as a result of that so I can keep them on natural mode with variable swing

Yeah man it is exciting, got me hooked for sure 😂

it's a little more time in the beginning but at this point i feel like i'm in cruise control for the rest of the ride! i might give them a haircut in the next week or two but not much, no many bud sites are shaded that bad. much less defol needed than normal and i have a lot more plants than normal.

003.JPG

I finally got my new fans installed today!!
2nd gen is much better IMO now that I see them going. Love that natural wind and variable oscillation.

Only downside is I thought I read they could be daisy chained so one wire from the controller could control multiple fans. That's not true. Still one cord per fan and using the controller I cannot control the oscillation and it skips over the natural wind going from 10-1. Kind of a bummer on that but hell they were free so can't complain too much about it.

I decided two will not run off the controller as a result of that so I can keep them on natural mode with variable swing

man i was wondering about the new models and if they had different controller upgrades. as you know i don't have a controller but i like this new model so much better for veg cabinet... wish i would have bought more than one now!! hahaha

but for my little veg area it's perfect!! got the oscillation swing on 2 and the speed on 3 with natural mode.. it's like perfect airflow for my plants!!!

006.JPG

i'm just fortunate that i can mount all my fans in places easy to get to and don't need a controller but it would have been nice if they would have upgraded the software on the controller to match. too many wires for such limited control imo.

it was getting a little tough for me see where the pots were when watering, pretty much listening if i was hitting soil or floor!! 😆 and since i'm at the end of week three of 12/12 i gave them a trim... the also got some bloom nutes and sugar!!

tough to reach the back row but not terrible. as long as i remember to leave room to get a foot in each side it helps a lot to stretch back there... should be done with that until harvest so should be good for now.

003.JPG

the youngins...

007.JPG

🙃:)🙃

The godless communists can have my Kraft singles when they pry them out of my cold, dead hands.

giphy.gif

Looks like an Emerald City of skyscrapers under construction:love:

That's funny about the watering and not being able to see the back pots. Yeah I plucked some leaves for no other reason than having a sight line and clean path to stick the wand head.
I changed up my wand a bit. I liked the idea of what you have but wanted to keep the high gph rate so I just changed out the foot pedal switch for a remote control switch for Xmas trees. Really did a good job of getting rid of the power cord and needing to hold the switch

Looks like an Emerald City of skyscrapers under construction:love:

That's funny about the watering and not being able to see the back pots. Yeah I plucked some leaves for no other reason than having a sight line and clean path to stick the wand head.
I changed up my wand a bit. I liked the idea of what you have but wanted to keep the high gph rate so I just changed out the foot pedal switch for a remote control switch for Xmas trees. Really did a good job of getting rid of the power cord and needing to hold the switch

up till now it was no biggie with that watering, the leaves kind of acted as a water diffuser and kept the soil from getting pounded at the same spot each watering! now with bud sites i'd rather not soak down the lower buds so the trim was really needed! i was kind of surprised that not a lot of leaves had to be removed.. not many bud sites were covered and they just all seem to be playing nice with each other and sharing the light!!!

i really like having the net so far. i wasn't sure how i'd feel about it but right now at the moment i'm very happy i used it.

this is gonna sound strange but i sometimes forget i even have that power wand and just grab the watering can!! the watering can is faster but the wand is easier. i haven't used the wand for bloom nutes at all, those greengro bloom nutes don't completely dissolve in water and has some grit and minerals in it so the watering can is my best option. but everything else i use from them and neptunes and GW pumps through it it fine though!

i had to fill my water barrel up the other day... so last crop and this crop have used up 55 gallons total. it made it through winter and i didn't have to worry about my rain collector being frozen!! i filled it up and put in some vitamin B. and then pulled a stoner move and overfilled it by about eight gallons all over the floor!!! at least this time i set my alarm so it was only a little.. last time i forgot and emptied the entire 275 gal onto the basement floor!!!! i never told anybody that before! i was a dumb ass!

Last edited:
I have flooded my basement when I was breeding fish.
Maybe more than 4 times~!

Dude I can't believe you make so far with so little water~!
32 gallons a week for me seems normal and they are drinking more now.

Once there was like 2 inches of water in the whole basement 24x40 or so. :cautious::censored:

I have flooded my basement when I was breeding fish.
Maybe more than 4 times~!

Dude I can't believe you make so far with so little water~!
32 gallons a week for me seems normal and they are drinking more now.

Once there was like 2 inches of water in the whole basement 24x40 or so. :cautious::censored:

damn i don't think mine was ever that bad yet, i flood mine every 6-7 years when my hot water heater rots out!!!!! i have a drain in my basement but it's at the other end and not sloped or anything. when i flood it out i use a broom to push the water that direction but most of it gets picked up with a pump!

yeah, i'm on the other side of that and can't believe how much water you guys use!!! i remember when i first started using the 7 gallon pots and went with Bandits usage and tried putting a gallon in each pot.. HA my drip tray was a swimming pool!!!!! you can still see water level stains on the containers like the walls at the beach!!! haha

fifteen 3 gallon containers use two gallons every couple days. any more than that and i have runoff. and i confirm with one of those moisture meters, i try to keep em right where the green meets the blue..

001.JPG

how moist do you keep your soil?

The pots are usually where you are at there in pic.
I try to keep them dryer and some will get complete dry back even with blumats.
That is the hard dialing it in part. I feel a pot and if it is heavy I turn down the carrot to get soil dryer before watering.
Definitely use more water with the blumats than without.
I'll be filling the barrels tomorrow which seems about 3-4 days early.

The pots are usually where you are at there in pic.
I try to keep them dryer and some will get complete dry back even with blumats.
That is the hard dialing it in part. I feel a pot and if it is heavy I turn down the carrot to get soil dryer before watering.
Definitely use more water with the blumats than without.
I'll be filling the barrels tomorrow which seems about 3-4 days early.

thats what confuses me a bit, we end up with the same moisture, same soil, same style containers. yet we use significantly different amounts. when Granny was talking about her watering i was blown away then i thought well maybe it has to do with fabric pots or something that i'm not aware of.. and when comparing to Bandit i just figured it's where he's at and the heat and everything just evaporates quicker where he's at.. then i read about the amounts you water and G$ his amounts are much higher than mine too... i'm not trying to change it, solve it, or fuck with it in any way... just makes my head shake is all!!!

before all of this i grew self irrigated and had a control rez bucket that i poured four/five gallons into about every five days and that watered five buckets simultaneously. i did this for years.. even my veg was done this way in airpots with fabric wicks in a rez of water. so i never had that water/dry experience and volumes and runoff were not a thing for me ever. i treated my system as more like an organic hydro than anything else. basically prepped the plants in big giant netcups and topped off the rez weekly. but still in soil.

so now i'm relearning how to water plants and care for an entire crop at one time versus single plant perpetual every two weeks like i had. with all the plants being the same age i also get to play with spectrums and light timing. before i was stuck at one general spectrum because all five of my plants were at a different age. i'm also learning what it's like to care for more than five plants in flowering as well.

Back
Top Bottom