Stoney's Luv Shack

I probably use too much water.
For me with the blumats it is either heavy like it is wet pretty good or lite enough I manually water .
I keep adjusting them just a 1/4 turn when I check them. Some of them seem ok so I don't move them but then I still add extra when I feed.
I am definitely learning still. I definitely know I am not dialed in on feeding but maybe not miles off?
That is also why I am digging using the compost.
Started bubbling 1gallon of compost in 4 gallons of water on Monday.
It ain't bubbling over so it can keep going till the weekend.
Depending on the consistency I may not even strain it and just pour all. I got room in my 3g pots and 1g of compost won't overfill 20+ pots even if I do this 5 more times.
Kind why I feel like continuously growing. Haven't got it right yet but fun as hell trying~!

I probably use too much water.
For me with the blumats it is either heavy like it is wet pretty good or lite enough I manually water .
I keep adjusting them just a 1/4 turn when I check them. Some of them seem ok so I don't move them but then I still add extra when I feed.
I am definitely learning still. I definitely know I am not dialed in on feeding but maybe not miles off?
That is also why I am digging using the compost.
Started bubbling 1gallon of compost in 4 gallons of water on Monday.
It ain't bubbling over so it can keep going till the weekend.
Depending on the consistency I may not even strain it and just pour all. I got room in my 3g pots and 1g of compost won't overfill 20+ pots even if I do this 5 more times.
Kind why I feel like continuously growing. Haven't got it right yet but fun as hell trying~!

the tea is a great idea, i need to brew some up myself!! i should get on that tonight or tomorrow. i like to give them a good bloom tea at week 4 and week 7 of 12/12.

do you use a myco in your tea? that's where my foam comes from.

Even my vertical germinators are water hogs. Used up a 20oz bottle of Spring water in 3 days 😵
Last grow that only went for 9 weeks with medium sized plants, 220 gallons drawn with maybe 12-15 left in the tank after the grow

Even my vertical germinators are water hogs. Used up a 20oz bottle of Spring water in 3 days 😵
Last grow that only went for 9 weeks with medium sized plants, 220 gallons drawn with maybe 12-15 left in the tank after the grow

to be fair you guys both have more plants than me too.. that first round i only had six 7 gallon plants, last round i had nine.. this round is 16!! i expect to use more this time. i filled it up on 4/20 so it should be easy to remember!! :D

i'm gonna fire up the VG in a day or two.. peppers and maters.. gonna try some cukes too, not sure if those seeds are too big for it but were gonna give it a go!!

the tea is a great idea, i need to brew some up myself!! i should get on that tonight or tomorrow. i like to give them a good bloom tea at week 4 and week 7 of 12/12.

do you use a myco in your tea? that's where my foam comes from.
No I have not added in any mycos. I noticed you use it also.
I have Big Foot.
Stuff is pricey even for a guy who spend money pretty easy..🤨
I mean I have some and usually use it up potting if I don't space [ I space sometimes] but I know it helps.
Maybe I toss it in the day before I plan to use it[ Friday] so I can use it Saturday. I may make it to weekend before filling barrels even.
It's almost Friday~!!

No I have not added in any mycos. I noticed you use it also.
I have Big Foot.
Stuff is pricey even for a guy who spend money pretty easy..🤨
I mean I have some and usually use it up potting if I don't space [ I space sometimes] but I know it helps.
Maybe I toss it in the day before I plan to use it[ Friday] so I can use it Saturday. I may make it to weekend before filling barrels even.
It's almost Friday~!!

i would add the bigfoot... without a doubt!!

i started a batch today... i used pond water as a base then added all this stuff... and king crab not pictured..

003.JPG004.JPG

002.JPG

View attachment 005.MOV

a little sideways like me!!!!! 😆

what is going on with this crazy weather????

it's 76 right now then possible frost tonight then 85 on monday!! just a high of 56 tomorrow!! wtf?!?!

Screenshot 2024-04-26 183424.jpg

My room is close to 90f with the warmer weather.
Probably need to get the AC going before Monday.
59 here now and room was 88 with fans going steady.
Picked up cherry beer for Friday night.
It is Friday night~! 🥳

It is Friday night~! 🥳
Cherry beer sounds bomb.

My room is running about 82-85 as well. Been thinking about the AC, but then it's 22 in the morning so it's a hard decision lol

It is Friday night~! 🥳

damn ac before may!!! crazy weather!!

cherry beer FTW!!
you put any in your bong?

damn ac before may!!! crazy weather!!

cherry beer FTW!!
you put any in your bong?
Yea now I need to close the loop so maybe I shut off the intake exhaust fans and just run the AC.

1714172222050.png
I could probably put some in the bong and fire up some Zamal Dreams that is curing fantastic~!
I love cherry beer~! ^^ This is the kind I get but I got bigger bottles today^^.🥳

Yea now I need to close the loop so maybe I shut off the intake exhaust fans and just run the AC.

View attachment 55760
I could probably put some in the bong and fire up some Zamal Dreams that is curing fantastic~!
I love cherry beer~! ^^ This is the kind I get but I got bigger bottles today^^.🥳

i never heard of it... been to belgium a few times but they make a couple hundred different beers there!!
big bottles for friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's what i'm having..

009.JPG

cheers!!!!!

i was wondering if you hooked your loop up, you should if you turn on your AC.. no use in wasting it just for a vent tube.

if you do hook up the vent will you have to put that condensate fitting in right away? or can you wait for that?

The AC will help keep humidity under control and the tube no longer passes through such cold air to cause the condensation.
I could just as easily plug up the two holes with towels and just run AC.
Slacker knows which is easier and quicker.
If I stuff the vents and crank the AC I have 1 bottle of CO2 hooked up and ready to go in the room already.
Last time I used it pre flower.
I think during flower is better?
Tossed a tablespoon of the bigfoot into my tea tonight for tomorrow and filled the barrels with cold water from the outdoor hose finally~!:love:

The AC will help keep humidity under control and the tube no longer passes through such cold air to cause the condensation.
I could just as easily plug up the two holes with towels and just run AC.
Slacker knows which is easier and quicker.
If I stuff the vents and crank the AC I have 1 bottle of CO2 hooked up and ready to go in the room already.
Last time I used it pre flower.
I think during flower is better?
Tossed a tablespoon of the bigfoot into my tea tonight for tomorrow and filled the barrels with cold water from the outdoor hose finally~!:love:

thats right you got that bottle of co2 left... thats a great idea man, stuff those vents turn on the ac and co2!!! gotta be better in flower. co2 makes plants grow in every cycle so i thought it was a good idea to save it till flower.

i almost forgot about the tea!!! i'm gonna feed mine tonight. they're ready for some water so they'll soak it right up!!

I have an AC going 24/7 in the lung room and a heater in the tent keeping it where I want it. I don't know what the bill was like before growing and I don't really know where it's at after... automatic withdrawals. What I don't see won't hurt me... right?

I have an AC going 24/7 in the lung room and a heater in the tent keeping it where I want it. I don't know what the bill was like before growing and I don't really know where it's at after... automatic withdrawals. What I don't see won't hurt me... right?

i like that method... see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!

Gandhiji%27s_Three_Monkeys.JPG

My dehuey works by the way. My guess... it was pretty dry out 😂

Sucker is taking in a gallon a day.

Nice!!!!!

it must be getting a little more humid in my basement because my humidifier has been full for weeks now. it won't be long and i'll be turning on my dehumidifier!! i hope i don't get a scare like you did!! glad to hear it worked for ya though!!!

i bet they would man!! i get lit up pretty quick drinking the molsen xxx... molsen ice is one of my fav's!!
I wish I could remember what beer it was, but they make one that is 19%, and one of the guys I knew who drank it could only drink 2 or 3 before he was shit faced.
I get tore up on pretty much anything cause I rarely drink lol.

When I was younger working for the state and slinging herb one of my customers 'imported' beer from Canada.
In the 1980s I would have cases of Molson Brador, XXX, Labat's Black 7.2
They were the strongest stuff back then.
I am a lite weight now.

I wish I could remember what beer it was, but they make one that is 19%, and one of the guys I knew who drank it could only drink 2 or 3 before he was shit faced.
I get tore up on pretty much anything cause I rarely drink lol.

damn that's almost liquor at 19%!!! i think there are cocktails with less!! :ROFLMAO:

When I was younger working for the state and slinging herb one of my customers 'imported' beer from Canada.
In the 1980s I would have cases of Molson Brador, XXX, Labat's Black 7.2
They were the strongest stuff back then.
I am a lite weight now.

i used to be able to drink beer.. lots of it too, not any more though. i can't wait for my wine to be finished, I'm gonna get so drunk!!!! i smelled it the other day and it smells potent!!! one glass and i'll be smashed!

Who knew it would be Belgian beer night? 🥳
Every night is doobs and dabs~!
:rock:

Weird huh?
And I rarely drink beer.
But at the store something hit me and said, pick up a sixer for tonight's cookout.
I had already picked up a few bottles...some bourbon, tequila for margs, and even some vodka even though with the exception of moonshine, clear liquor is for rich women on fad diets but figured grab some ez drinking beer.
Passed on all the IPA with funky labels. Passed on the local 8%er because I wanted ez drinking without getting shitface wasted, and went with Blue Moon minus the orange because oranges in beer is like gawdamn beans in chili and it's fucking weird. 😋

damn that's almost liquor at 19%!!! i think there are cocktails with less!! :ROFLMAO:

i used to be able to drink beer.. lots of it too, not any more though. i can't wait for my wine to be finished, I'm gonna get so drunk!!!! i smelled it the other day and it smells potent!!! one glass and i'll be smashed!

I can't do wine. Maybe a white sometimes in Summer but reds are hangovers in a bottle for me.
I'll cook with it though. Got some short ribs in the freezer I've been meaning to braise with a good red. When I make s'getti sauce I use so much wine you taste it more than tomatoes😋

Back
Top Bottom