Stoney's Luv Shack

Ever try a blood orange wheat beer? They're good too

Only in a smoked old fashioned;)

IMG_0394.JPG

Citrus in beer is a turn off for me because it started with Corona and I always felt it was to mask the taste of a shitty beer which it does since Corona is about the worst beer ever. Blue Moon doesn't need it since it's good already.
Yesterday I even saw a gummy bear flavored IPA. I kinda wanted to punch somebody after seeing it but then I saw my cherry and chocolate ice cream was back and I was happy again 😋

Yesterday I even saw a gummy bear flavored IPA. I kinda wanted to punch somebody after seeing it but then I saw my cherry and chocolate ice cream was back and I was happy again 😋

giphy.gif

Cherry chocolate ice cream huh.
I'll be back.

The Belgiums know what they are doing. Beer Lao dark is also very good if you can find it there.

something else they're exceptional at, dark chocolate!!! belgiums make the the best in the world!!

I can't do wine. Maybe a white sometimes in Summer but reds are hangovers in a bottle for me.
I'll cook with it though. Got some short ribs in the freezer I've been meaning to braise with a good red. When I make s'getti sauce I use so much wine you taste it more than tomatoes😋

i'm not much of a wino either... maybe once every couple years i'll have a glass. but man i made this with my bare hands!!! squeezed every single peach that i grew in my front yard! i even planted the tree myself!!! so there is no way i'm not drinking it and i'll be happy to get hangover from it!!! it's got two more months to go then it's bottling time!!!

Ever try a blood orange wheat beer? They're good too

i only ever had one wheat beer and i didn't like it all. way to musky and strong tasting for me. i know a lot of people like them though.. they can have em!! haha

Only in a smoked old fashioned;)

View attachment 55841

Citrus in beer is a turn off for me because it started with Corona and I always felt it was to mask the taste of a shitty beer which it does since Corona is about the worst beer ever. Blue Moon doesn't need it since it's good already.

i've always been the same way, if you need to put fruit in the beer to make it taste better than i don't want that beer!!!!

giphy.gif

Cherry chocolate ice cream huh.
I'll be back.

don't get too excited, it's probably blue bell ice cream. and we can't get any!!! had it a few times in texas and once here in PA and now it's gone and never to return :(

something else they're exceptional at, dark chocolate!!! belgiums make the the best in the world!!

i'm not much of a wino either... maybe once every couple years i'll have a glass. but man i made this with my bare hands!!! squeezed every single peach that i grew in my front yard! i even planted the tree myself!!! so there is no way i'm not drinking it and i'll be happy to get hangover from it!!! it's got two more months to go then it's bottling time!!!

i only ever had one wheat beer and i didn't like it all. way to musky and strong tasting for me. i know a lot of people like them though.. they can have em!! haha

i've always been the same way, if you need to put fruit in the beer to make it taste better than i don't want that beer!!!!

don't get too excited, it's probably blue bell ice cream. and we can't get any!!! had it a few times in texas and once here in PA and now it's gone and never to return :(

Close!!! Blue Bell does the cherry vanilla and HEB does cherry w/ chocolate.
Blue Bell is better though because the 'nilla is flavored with cherry then there's real cherries in there too so it's more like a complete cherry ice cream. Heb is similar but instead of real cherries there's bits of chocolate. Nice sub when the Blue Bell is out of stock

I started all this hubbub about fruity beer but to be honest I am not a real beer fan.
If it is not my cherry beer then Coors Light it is~! :oops:
Not usually drinking for flavor but effect.
The cherry beer could be either.:cool:
Never even wanted to try some of these crazy things they make now.
Only had one of the 3 @24 ounce bottles last night so I guess I'll have to drink another or two tonight.
Not too late to start day drinking either~!:D

Close!!! Blue Bell does the cherry vanilla and HEB does cherry w/ chocolate.
Blue Bell is better though because the 'nilla is flavored with cherry then there's real cherries in there too so it's more like a complete cherry ice cream. Heb is similar but instead of real cherries there's bits of chocolate. Nice sub when the Blue Bell is out of stock

i remember when i was a kid my parents made a bunch of ice cream. they put in cherries from my aunts trees and froze it, those things were frozen so hard in the ice cream you couldn't even eat them... don't know what went wrong i was too little, i just remember having to suck on the frozen cherries forever to get them to thaw out enough to chew!! hahaha

i took advantage of the terp stores 4/20 sale and bought a bottle of cart liquifier.. got a free terpfuse jar (doubt i'll use that) the glass itself it kinda cool so there's that!!!

015.JPG

good for like 230 carts or something like that now!!! i was in a bit of concern though, the usps tracking says it was delivered to my door yesterday afternoon and they NEVER come to my door, if it don't fit in my mailbox they keep it till i go there(they suck!!) well it said delivered and i never got it... $200.. fuuuuuuckk!! then today right after dinner i see smoke out the window and it's my neighbor walking up my driveway with a fat doobie and a box!!! they left it at his place and he wasn't home.. he smoked the rest of his joint with me, lit another and walked back down the hill!!! what a fucking guy!!!!!! seriously thought i was screwed, glad i didn't panic and just hoped for the best... turned out even better than the best!!!!

sun's shining this weekend fellas!!!

Cool neighbor for sure.
You should use the terpifuse to flavor some bud when drying and curing.
Seems like a simple solid process.

he's a solid dude, plus he grows so we have that unspoken connection!

021.JPG

023.JPG

seems easy enough... step one, find weed i don't like... step two dry it out.. i'm just kinda stuck at step one!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

^^
so i didn't read the instructions when i opened it and checked out a pad with my fingers and not the tweezers.. now my finger stinks!! hahahaha

i even looked at the tweezers and thought what the hell is this?!?1 and set it to the side!!! they make it so you have to touch them first before you even get to the smelly pads.. not stoneyluv!!! :ROFLMAO:

^^:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:^^
I would think you make your own flavor pads.
It sucks when you grow fire~! 🔥
I hear you on not really having a suitable sacrifice.
Just pick a bud or two that are decent and see what you can do with it.
Back when I worked midnights at the state one of my buddies would bring in his 2 joints in his pack of Kools every night~!
Man less than 4 hours in the pack and menthol herb~!

^^:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:^^
I would think you make your own flavor pads.
It sucks when you grow fire~! 🔥
I hear you on not really having a suitable sacrifice.
Just pick a bud or two that are decent and see what you can do with it.
Back when I worked midnights at the state one of my buddies would bring in his 2 joints in his pack of Kools every night~!
Man less than 4 hours in the pack and menthol herb~!

i hear the menthol terps are all the rage right now.. i smoked kools back in the day!!

i wish i could have gotten to pick the flavor they sent but it was random. kinda wanted the blueberry. but yeah i have other terps to use, i tried it in a crude method years ago and didn't care for it.. kinda like smoking with juicy jays papers.

maybe i should try it out on the tropicana cherry... Bandit told me it smells like gym socks!! 🤢 ewwww!!! the smell of strawberries and gym socks.. just like a curves womens gym!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i hear the menthol terps are all the rage right now.. i smoked kools back in the day!!

i wish i could have gotten to pick the flavor they sent but it was random. kinda wanted the blueberry. but yeah i have other terps to use, i tried it in a crude method years ago and didn't care for it.. kinda like smoking with juicy jays papers.

maybe i should try it out on the tropicana cherry... Bandit told me it smells like gym socks!! 🤢 ewwww!!! the smell of strawberries and gym socks.. just like a curves womens gym!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As a dumb college kid, I used to save the little balls from Camel Crush cigarettes and mix that in with our brick weed. It was actually pretty badass. Nothing like some good bud but back then, it was the shit.

i would add the bigfoot... without a doubt!!

i started a batch today... i used pond water as a base then added all this stuff... and king crab not pictured..

View attachment 55656View attachment 55657

View attachment 55655

View attachment 55658

a little sideways like me!!!!! 😆

It's funny because I still have two cans of fertile urchin and have been wanting to use it for the past 3 grows but just couldn't fit it into the routine.
Also have some stuff called Terp Tea. Bought it last year and still haven't made a tea with it🫠

No doubt this is impressive AF and considerably noteworthy. The mylar always makes me think you have about 2869 plants in there but the symmetry and filling out into towers like that is enough to make me wonder if I should adopt some of this into my room.😎

As a dumb college kid, I used to save the little balls from Camel Crush cigarettes and mix that in with our brick weed. It was actually pretty badass. Nothing like some good bud but back then, it was the shit.

thats what made me use juicy jays... dirt weed! smoked lots of it!!!!! never again!

It's funny because I still have two cans of fertile urchin and have been wanting to use it for the past 3 grows but just couldn't fit it into the routine.
Also have some stuff called Terp Tea. Bought it last year and still haven't made a tea with it🫠

No doubt this is impressive AF and considerably noteworthy. The mylar always makes me think you have about 2869 plants in there but the symmetry and filling out into towers like that is enough to make me wonder if I should adopt some of this into my room.😎

tea time man!!!! i gave mine the tea yesterday.. i was hoping to see them huge and falling over from weight today but they're the same size.. :D

i'm very happy with what is growing!!! the mylar does make it look twice as big.. i try to only capture the plants but it's tough to see the buds against the mylar in the view screen of the camera.. plus i take shots with the lights out so it makes it even harder to line up!! and it's tough in 2d, when you look at them in 3d you can see the plants without the mylar.

reminds me a train shop around here, all the walls are mirrors and it makes it look like there are twice as many trains!!!!

but man i'm hoping for some really nice buds!!!! i still have the stadium seating in there so i can tilt the drip tray but for next round i'm taking that out and all the plants will then be the same height... that back row is four inches higher than the front row. even if i don't mainline again i'm still gonna change that angle.. i just don't need it and i thought i would for run off... but it would be better to have an even canopy than worry about runoff that i don't even get anyway!!!

this is some straight up bullshit right here!!!!!!!!! 90 f'n degrees outside!!!!! no ac yet... wtf?!?! somebody needs to be fired over this shit!

010.JPG

and then on top of it all the closest thing i could find to cherry/choc ice cream was this!!

001.JPG

all kinds of disappointments at the luv shack today!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

this is some straight up bullshit right here!!!!!!!!! 90 f'n degrees outside!!!!! no ac yet... wtf?!?! somebody needs to be fired over this shit!

View attachment 56078

and then on top of it all the closest thing i could find to cherry/choc ice cream was this!!

View attachment 56077

all kinds of disappointments at the luv shack today!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nope, the water isn't warm enough for 90 yet. Keep that shit over there, I'll keep what we have. Seems the North East doesn't really get a spring anymore, goes from 20-30° straight to 80s or 90s, kinda sucks.

Cherry with chocolate yogurt doesn't sound too bad. I enjoy yogurt, supposed to be good for ya too.

I am so ready for 90~!
Yogurt is ok.🤷‍♂️
Not quiet ice cream but still ok.

you can have it!!!!!!!@ the heat, not my yogurt!!!! it is really good, dark chocolate too!!!!!

Nope, the water isn't warm enough for 90 yet. Keep that shit over there, I'll keep what we have. Seems the North East doesn't really get a spring anymore, goes from 20-30° straight to 80s or 90s, kinda sucks.

Cherry with chocolate yogurt doesn't sound too bad. I enjoy yogurt, supposed to be good for ya too.

right!?!?! same with fall.. right from AC to heat!!!! never a break anymore... it's gonna cool off again here tomorrow, this is just a one day freak thing.. fucks with my fish though!!!

I'm being a bum tonight lol 😄
Eating jalapeno chips and laying on my couch View attachment 56081

oh fuck yeah!!! i love the kettle cooked!!!! never had that brand before but yep got my tail wagging!!!! i never like flavored chips but jalapeno are killer and is the only flavor i ever buy!

the yogurt is kinda slammin... not the same as ice cream but we got it real cold first!!! nice lunch on a hot day!! they have choco flavored the cherry, strawberry, and raspberry.. i grabbed all three!!!

oh fuck yeah!!! i love the kettle cooked!!!! never had that brand before but yep got my tail wagging!!!!
They're just Hannaford brand, like 1.70 or something a bag, and they're good chips too! I was surprised for sure, they have salt and malt too which are really good. Not your usually salt and vinegar because they used malt vinegar so it's way better lol

They're just Hannaford brand, like 1.70 or something a bag, and they're good chips too! I was surprised for sure, they have salt and malt too which are really good. Not your usually salt and vinegar because they used malt vinegar so it's way better lol

no vinegar for me!!! the only thing i use vinegar for is to clean the mooshine still!!!!!! it's really just the smell i think, because i've had Italian dressing before without gagging.. when i was a kid i liked malt vinegar on my fries, not any more!!!!

no vinegar for me!!! the only thing i use vinegar for is to clean the mooshine still!!!!!! it's really just the smell i think, because i've had Italian dressing before without gagging.. when i was a kid i liked malt vinegar on my fries, not any more!!!!
I was never big on vinegar until I met my wife, she loves it on a lot of stuff lol.

:rolleyes: These guys....

weather.png

welcome-to-the-party-pal-498-x-228-gif-x2upyvjrz8el79es.gif

I've been adding the liquid yogurts to my daily lunch smoothies.

IMG_7075.JPG

Costco has the big bag of frozen berries but I get the yogurt from work.
Add in two fresh bananas then top off the blender with cold water and blend it on max speed for a few minutes. Super refreshing when it's hot, filling for a lunch, and good for you!

Then after all the feel good happiness you get from a smoothie, go evil and pile on with the kettle cooked chips in G$ pic. I find those at Costco too but it's a huge bag the size of a small kid. Jalapeno or Salt & Black pepper are my go-tos on the kettle cooked chips.

Vinegar is good for killing off the poison ivy in my yard and that's about it 😋

Back
Top Bottom