Stoney's Luv Shack

Mabey they will turn out good.i have had a few mutants realy perform well after seedling stage.

yea you're right, it's a great reminder for me to still have hope. we'll see what happens!!

got the last of my vivosun fan swap out with this new gen2 ACI during prime days.. ahhh the smell of new grow toys!!! :LOL:

018.JPG

also got a new roll of green filament, and my buffalo sauce jug was getting low and prime days always has it on sale.. also got some everything bagel seasoning, i was told it's a game changer when cooking eggs... we will see about this one!!!!

019.JPG020.JPG

also grabbed a six pack or furnace air filters and i put the new nozzle on and oil filter a few days ago and also vacuumed it out, there wasn't hardly anything in there but i cleaned it anyway. i bought the merv 13 this time.. i've heard mixed reviews about them and wanted to find out for myself. so this will complete my preventive maintenance service for the season. looks like just in time too....
Screenshot 2024-10-11 224222.jpg

looks like time to close down the pond from the looks of it too... i gotta swap out the thermostat on my truck, it's frozen shut.. i bought one that fails in the open position this time so it can't happen again. it didn't overheat to bad i was close to home so no damage at all just an hour or so of work.

yea you're right, it's a great reminder for me to still have hope. we'll see what happens!!

got the last of my vivosun fan swap out with this new gen2 ACI during prime days.. ahhh the smell of new grow toys!!! :LOL:

View attachment 75738

also got a new roll of green filament, and my buffalo sauce jug was getting low and prime days always has it on sale.. also got some everything bagel seasoning, i was told it's a game changer when cooking eggs... we will see about this one!!!!

View attachment 75739View attachment 75740

also grabbed a six pack or furnace air filters and i put the new nozzle on and oil filter a few days ago and also vacuumed it out, there wasn't hardly anything in there but i cleaned it anyway. i bought the merv 13 this time.. i've heard mixed reviews about them and wanted to find out for myself. so this will complete my preventive maintenance service for the season. looks like just in time too....
View attachment 75741

looks like time to close down the pond from the looks of it too... i gotta swap out the thermostat on my truck, it's frozen shut.. i bought one that fails in the open position this time so it can't happen again. it didn't overheat to bad i was close to home so no damage at all just an hour or so of work.
I'm gonna give ya the game changer for eggs buddy

you can get it cheaper at walmart its like 11 bucks there
I use this stuff on everything its the best all purpose seasoning I've ever had.
Its really good on beef and chicken but it works well with just about anything you can eat eggs, veggies, potatoes its the ultimate seasoning

I'm gonna give ya the game changer for eggs buddy

you can get it cheaper at walmart its like 11 bucks there
I use this stuff on everything its the best all purpose seasoning I've ever had.
Its really good on beef and chicken but it works well with just about anything you can eat eggs, veggies, potatoes its the ultimate seasoning

theres no way my fam would eat that. i would though!!!! all hot things are mine alone.

the bagel season was good but i was misled, not game changing not even great, just good.. i made an omelette with it.. sprinkled it on the pan and left it heat up and roast a few seconds them poured the egg on top. it was a little garlicy for me.

003.JPG

my fresh eggs are so good they really don't need much of anything. they get all their flavor from marinated bugs!!! :LOL:

004.JPG

theres no way my fam would eat that. i would though!!!! all hot things are mine alone.

the bagel season was good but i was misled, not game changing not even great, just good.. i made an omelette with it.. sprinkled it on the pan and left it heat up and roast a few seconds them poured the egg on top. it was a little garlicy for me.

View attachment 76078

my fresh eggs are so good they really don't need much of anything. they get all their flavor from marinated bugs!!! :LOL:

View attachment 76079
its actually not hot at all the jalapeno just gives it a little bit of a peppery flavor but I understand I have a few members of my family that think spicy is some extra black pepper on their food while my idea of spicy is the stuff I get at the indian places that could thin paint

Back
Top Bottom