Hell yeah Dude that machine is perfect for those sneakers!
By agitator I mean how some washers have a tall plastic mixer thing in the center that can be taken out on some machines but was built in and permanent on older machines.
Yeah that, warm to hot water, and a good powder detergent with oxy is even better and they'll come out looking great.
If you can stop the machine before it goes into a high speed final spin, even better to prevent any warping or twisting from the force then just air dry. Put on your feet wet if they need reshaping then let dry.
That's cool your goretex has held up like that man!
I actually wear out my shoes from the inside out. They can look great from the outside but I have some messed up protruding Achilles that wear out the back insole fast.
I wear out socks faster than normal too, always getting a premature hole on the back of my heel. I found Puma socks hold up for me better than most, even Nike and Puma adds comfort.
Once the fabric breaks on the inside the whole shoe is pretty much done since it will tear up the back of my heels well beyond blisters.
I've had glue fail on old pairs too. I think a lot of shoe glue has something like a seven year time limit as well. Some vintage sneakers cant be worn because of that
Freebird Bomb Pop FTW!!!!