Stoney's Luv Shack

Mabey they will turn out good.i have had a few mutants realy perform well after seedling stage.

yea you're right, it's a great reminder for me to still have hope. we'll see what happens!!

got the last of my vivosun fan swap out with this new gen2 ACI during prime days.. ahhh the smell of new grow toys!!! :LOL:

018.JPG

also got a new roll of green filament, and my buffalo sauce jug was getting low and prime days always has it on sale.. also got some everything bagel seasoning, i was told it's a game changer when cooking eggs... we will see about this one!!!!

019.JPG020.JPG

also grabbed a six pack or furnace air filters and i put the new nozzle on and oil filter a few days ago and also vacuumed it out, there wasn't hardly anything in there but i cleaned it anyway. i bought the merv 13 this time.. i've heard mixed reviews about them and wanted to find out for myself. so this will complete my preventive maintenance service for the season. looks like just in time too....
Screenshot 2024-10-11 224222.jpg

looks like time to close down the pond from the looks of it too... i gotta swap out the thermostat on my truck, it's frozen shut.. i bought one that fails in the open position this time so it can't happen again. it didn't overheat to bad i was close to home so no damage at all just an hour or so of work.

yea you're right, it's a great reminder for me to still have hope. we'll see what happens!!

got the last of my vivosun fan swap out with this new gen2 ACI during prime days.. ahhh the smell of new grow toys!!! :LOL:

View attachment 75738

also got a new roll of green filament, and my buffalo sauce jug was getting low and prime days always has it on sale.. also got some everything bagel seasoning, i was told it's a game changer when cooking eggs... we will see about this one!!!!

View attachment 75739View attachment 75740

also grabbed a six pack or furnace air filters and i put the new nozzle on and oil filter a few days ago and also vacuumed it out, there wasn't hardly anything in there but i cleaned it anyway. i bought the merv 13 this time.. i've heard mixed reviews about them and wanted to find out for myself. so this will complete my preventive maintenance service for the season. looks like just in time too....
View attachment 75741

looks like time to close down the pond from the looks of it too... i gotta swap out the thermostat on my truck, it's frozen shut.. i bought one that fails in the open position this time so it can't happen again. it didn't overheat to bad i was close to home so no damage at all just an hour or so of work.
I'm gonna give ya the game changer for eggs buddy

you can get it cheaper at walmart its like 11 bucks there
I use this stuff on everything its the best all purpose seasoning I've ever had.
Its really good on beef and chicken but it works well with just about anything you can eat eggs, veggies, potatoes its the ultimate seasoning

I'm gonna give ya the game changer for eggs buddy

you can get it cheaper at walmart its like 11 bucks there
I use this stuff on everything its the best all purpose seasoning I've ever had.
Its really good on beef and chicken but it works well with just about anything you can eat eggs, veggies, potatoes its the ultimate seasoning

theres no way my fam would eat that. i would though!!!! all hot things are mine alone.

the bagel season was good but i was misled, not game changing not even great, just good.. i made an omelette with it.. sprinkled it on the pan and left it heat up and roast a few seconds them poured the egg on top. it was a little garlicy for me.

003.JPG

my fresh eggs are so good they really don't need much of anything. they get all their flavor from marinated bugs!!! :LOL:

004.JPG

theres no way my fam would eat that. i would though!!!! all hot things are mine alone.

the bagel season was good but i was misled, not game changing not even great, just good.. i made an omelette with it.. sprinkled it on the pan and left it heat up and roast a few seconds them poured the egg on top. it was a little garlicy for me.

View attachment 76078

my fresh eggs are so good they really don't need much of anything. they get all their flavor from marinated bugs!!! :LOL:

View attachment 76079
its actually not hot at all the jalapeno just gives it a little bit of a peppery flavor but I understand I have a few members of my family that think spicy is some extra black pepper on their food while my idea of spicy is the stuff I get at the indian places that could thin paint

View attachment 75738

View attachment 75739View attachment 75740

View attachment 75741

Nice scores from prime day!
I made out with a new coffee maker that does kcups, grounds, and iced coffee and a vacuum cleaner.šŸ™ƒ

You're already in Winter it seems. That's Winter weather around here.šŸ˜‹
10 day forecast here is looking real good. Looks like Spectramax weather to mešŸ˜Ž

weatherr.png

My Boozy order made it in!
IDK...so far what I've tasted just tasted like meat sticks and jerky. Not like a rum ball or something where you can taste real rum in there

IMG_7959[1].jpeg

BTW do not get Nerds gummy clusters if you know what's good for you. They're evil and addictive.
Hey in other news I met your guy yesterday...Gordan Ramsey!
He's in town shooting a TV show and commercial and will be at our game Saturday night and the F1 race Sunday. He was in our building taking a tour.
He's nothing at all like the raging maniac on TV. Closer to what he's like on Uncharted which I told him was one of my favorite shows and he said he wants to do more but is doing restaurant rehab shows atm.

part way into week three... probably gonna top, upcan, and flip this weekend...

View attachment 76316

View attachment 76317

They're looking great!
What happened to that one plant you got at the festival? I missed it or something but did you get anything good out of her?

nice.i donā€™t mind those.i like there programable spectrum .. a big footprint for veg

1100 bucks here šŸ˜³.talk about price gougingā€¦

those damn tariffs and taxes are BS!

i bought all mine used from ebay. got some pretty good deals that way.

Plants look good man.(y)

thanks Steam!! looks like i'll have 15 to flower, i don't think either one of those sour D will make it.

Theyre still 700 here in the US, they're definitely worth the money tho.
Check ebay too šŸ˜‰

ebay is how i got all mine. i think the most i paid was $450 and the cheapest was $250

Nice scores from prime day!
I made out with a new coffee maker that does kcups, grounds, and iced coffee and a vacuum cleaner.šŸ™ƒ

You're already in Winter it seems. That's Winter weather around here.šŸ˜‹
10 day forecast here is looking real good. Looks like Spectramax weather to mešŸ˜Ž

View attachment 76378

My Boozy order made it in!
IDK...so far what I've tasted just tasted like meat sticks and jerky. Not like a rum ball or something where you can taste real rum in there

View attachment 76379

BTW do not get Nerds gummy clusters if you know what's good for you. They're evil and addictive.
Hey in other news I met your guy yesterday...Gordan Ramsey!
He's in town shooting a TV show and commercial and will be at our game Saturday night and the F1 race Sunday. He was in our building taking a tour.
He's nothing at all like the raging maniac on TV. Closer to what he's like on Uncharted which I told him was one of my favorite shows and he said he wants to do more but is doing restaurant rehab shows atm.

They're looking great!
What happened to that one plant you got at the festival? I missed it or something but did you get anything good out of her?

there were a lot of vacuum cleaners on sale some reason!!!! we almost bought a robot one..

your fall looks like our summer!! :LOL: i'm excited to see how your new inline does at cooling your Smax!!! stinks not being able to use it in the summer.

pretty cool you saw ramsey. i think if met him i'd ask him to call me a donut!! hahahaha sut up donut now fuck off!! that would be classic!!!!!

his restaurant rehab show is so stupid.. he cherry picks a place that is very obvious on what the problems are then throw a bunch of money at it and his followers fill opening night and everybody thinks its as great as sliced bread... all made for TV.

i think i'm firing directv and going with youtube tv.. it's a big switch but so is the bill. but saturday night i get to watch the texas game in 4K.

and yes, i am fully aware of nerds clusters... i like the blue better than the red. i'm supposed to watch my sugar man, those nerd clusters are the reason my doctor had to up my sugar meds for a few months!!!! they get so cheap on prime days though right??? like $2 a bag!!! the whole problem with it is i eat the bag in two days!!!!!!!

this is the other one that is so tough for me to resist... so addictive!!
81AQmER6BTL._SL1500_.jpg

so the festival plant.. permanent marker.. paid $20 for it, carried it around all day long, gave it love, and that was the plant infested with mites and brought on this whole problem. i bet that plant had eggs on it when i brought it in.. the timing sure works out thats for sure! i was such a fool, i should have looked for eggs!!! i'm not a custom to buying plants from strangers so i learned a tough lesson man!!!

the plant was infested so i put it outside and i took cuttings and they got infested as well so i ditched everything left of it and now i'm just left with the mites.

i went to order predator mites and realized they can only be shipped overnight and it would cost me $160 so i need to research more i think. maybe find a place close to me where the shipping isn't $80.

don't buy plants from strangers!

those damn tariffs and taxes are BS!

i bought all mine used from ebay. got some pretty good deals that way.

thanks Steam!! looks like i'll have 15 to flower, i don't think either one of those sour D will make it.

ebay is how i got all mine. i think the most i paid was $450 and the cheapest was $250

there were a lot of vacuum cleaners on sale some reason!!!! we almost bought a robot one..

your fall looks like our summer!! :LOL: i'm excited to see how your new inline does at cooling your Smax!!! stinks not being able to use it in the summer.

pretty cool you saw ramsey. i think if met him i'd ask him to call me a donut!! hahahaha sut up donut now fuck off!! that would be classic!!!!!

his restaurant rehab show is so stupid.. he cherry picks a place that is very obvious on what the problems are then throw a bunch of money at it and his followers fill opening night and everybody thinks its as great as sliced bread... all made for TV.

i think i'm firing directv and going with youtube tv.. it's a big switch but so is the bill. but saturday night i get to watch the texas game in 4K.

and yes, i am fully aware of nerds clusters... i like the blue better than the red. i'm supposed to watch my sugar man, those nerd clusters are the reason my doctor had to up my sugar meds for a few months!!!! they get so cheap on prime days though right??? like $2 a bag!!! the whole problem with it is i eat the bag in two days!!!!!!!

this is the other one that is so tough for me to resist... so addictive!!
81AQmER6BTL._SL1500_.jpg

so the festival plant.. permanent marker.. paid $20 for it, carried it around all day long, gave it love, and that was the plant infested with mites and brought on this whole problem. i bet that plant had eggs on it when i brought it in.. the timing sure works out thats for sure! i was such a fool, i should have looked for eggs!!! i'm not a custom to buying plants from strangers so i learned a tough lesson man!!!

the plant was infested so i put it outside and i took cuttings and they got infested as well so i ditched everything left of it and now i'm just left with the mites.

i went to order predator mites and realized they can only be shipped overnight and it would cost me $160 so i need to research more i think. maybe find a place close to me where the shipping isn't $80.

don't buy plants from strangers!

Well that sucks about that festival plant. Now I remember about the mites. Sucks but at least they weren't russet mites.
Hell yeah man first rule of CLW is never pay retail!!!
Even off their site buying new there's a 30% off coupon hack.
One of my 550s and the Smax came from the factory but yep, other two came off ebay for about $300 each.

It was between youtube and Hulu live for us.
Been a cord cutter for about 4 years and tried a few like Fubo and another I can't remember but YT and Hulu are best of them all.
A few years ago getting off cable or satellite was a little dicey but today streaming blows the doors off those two. I doubt they even stay around other than for commercial use like in hotels and hospitals. But for residential, streaming is the much better deal.
I went with Hulu because it's a Disney+ and ESPN+ package included deal and having ESPN+ lets me see every single college football & baseball game being played. Like even the obscure games like that Albany vs WVU game. I even get to see Army football every week, my second fave college program!
But with YT you can get NFL ticket at a discount and Hulu doesn't have that. I'd say YT for pro sports and Hulu for college. Everything else is the same and just pretty much cable tv via internet and you can add a la carte premium channels rather than have to do packages of channels.
We pay almost $200/month for internet and Hulu stuff but back when it was all AT&T/DTV that combined bill was around $350 and there's way more stuff to stream.
Biggest difference you'll probably notice are the commercials on streaming channels are different. Instead of shit like local car dealerships and what not it's mostly pharma commercials and brands of clothes you've never heard of sold online

Last edited:
Well that sucks about that festival plant. Now I remember about the mites. Sucks but at least they weren't russet mites.
Hell yeah man first rule of CLW is never pay retail!!!
Even off their site buying new there's a 30% off coupon hack.
One of my 550s and the Smax came from the factory but yep, other two came off ebay for about $300 each.

It was between youtube and Hulu live for us.
Been a cord cutter for about 4 years and tried a few like Fubo and another I can't remember but YT and Hulu are best of them all.
A few years ago getting off cable or satellite was a little dicey but today streaming blows the doors off those two. I doubt they even stay around other than for commercial use like in hotels and hospitals. But for residential, streaming is the much better deal.
I went with Hulu because it's a Disney+ and ESPN+ package included deal and having ESPN+ lets me see every single college football & baseball game being played. Like even the obscure games like that Albany vs WVU game. I even get to see Army football every week, my second fave college program!
But with YT you can get NFL ticket at a discount and Hulu doesn't have that. I'd say YT for pro sports and Hulu for college. Everything else is the same and just pretty much cable tv via internet and you can add a la carte premium channels rather than have to do packages of channels.
We pay almost $200/month for internet and Hulu stuff but back when it was all AT&T/DTV that combined bill was around $350 and there's way more stuff to stream.
Biggest difference you'll probably notice are the commercials on streaming channels are different. Instead of shit like local car dealerships and what not it's mostly pharma commercials and brands of clothes you've never heard of sold online

we looked at hulu tv and it came down to channel lineup, like ya say price was about the same.

i pay $66 for internet, it's the only company i can get and it's their fastest package.
Screenshot 2024-10-17 192428.jpg

directv is $176 right now i only have a couple add on's that come standard with youtubetv anyway. i think that add on is only $5 but it's the only one i pay extra for. because i gave them 176 every month they would comp me the nfl ticket for free. i would never pay for nfl ticket again, if it were $100 i would but not at $400 or whatever it is. when i was big into fantasy football it got used heavy every sunday. since not playing anymore i barely watched the ticket, just raiders games. the other year when it went to youtube i ended up buying nfl+ for $100, i didn't buy it again this year (yet) it's like NFL ticket except not live, you can watch the games ten minutes after they're over. this works for me because i can then skip commercials and stupid plays. when you're a raiders fan the ffw button is your only relief!!!!!! :D they also have condensed games on in about an hour after it's over, you can watch every play and it cuts out all replays and BS, shows the whole game in about 40 minutes!!!! i really like that feature!!!! downside is nfl+ is not available on my TV only PC and devices.. it okay for me because i have my PC connected to my 60" 4K but all controls are from the PC and not a remote. i sit in my recliner with a wireless mouse instead of a remote!! haha

youtube gives me some rebates in the beginning and i won't pay full price till xmas but once i do, it will be $83 so yeah not quite as good when it comes to GUI and controls as dtv, but for $93 less per month thats a hell of a savings.. plus i get some 4K broadcasts for that price!! i'll be watching Ewers slinging it in UHD on saturday night. not as good as being there but i don't live 30 minutes away!!! haha

but after checking it out some i really think the picture quality is better on the stream. looks almost 3D on my screen. the guide, lists, and navigation are little confusing and different but we'll get used to them. my woman don't care, she just throws me the remote and says you do it! hahaha... but my mom is struggling a little so far though. when we show her and help her she's fine but once she's alone she gets mixed up, it was this way with dtv at first too.. along with fire tablets, phones, and everything else with a screen.. it will just take some patience is all. but she does watch more tv that we do so she's been the priority with it right now. she doesn't like how to set recordings and how you can't record just one show on youtube, you record the entire series or nothing. so On Demand stuff is mixed in with recorded stuff and i need to get all her filters and guides more user friendly. at least it's customizable thats really nice. one awesome feature youtubetv has is a setting to shorten the delay of live events!! of coarse not from the network they'll always delay 30seconds but i can shorten the provider delay to help match up the nascar scanner!!!! man just a few years ago you could sync the two perfect!! it made it so much more enjoyable than what it is now.

the only downside i see is right now when my power goes out, and you know thats a lot, all i need is my generator and i have TV.. no internet because my ISP hub is just a couple power poles away and when i lose power so do they 99% of the time. right now with Dtv i just power up the genny and no internet is needed to get live tv and DVR stuff.

we will see just how this plays out this winter... maybe i can hot spot my cell phone and use that signal to stream IDK. i have off line options but i'm spoiled and like to watch what i want when i want. at least when the power goes out mid show we won't lose anything, youtube saves it all on their servers and hard drives...

another plus is i will save electricity!! i power the dish, the box, the special router that makes the genie wireless, and all the remote boxes for each TV.. almost 200 watts in total!! and Dtv constantly uses my bandwidth on top of it!!!!!

speaking of saving power, i just shut my pond pump off for the winter!! 400W!!!! thats another grow light man!! and at 24 hours a day not even 18/6 or 12/12! just in time for winter heat bills to absorb that savings!!! hahahaha <- i have to laugh or i'll cry!!!

Back
Top Bottom