Welcome to my garden!

I feel you dude. The ignitor on our furnace shit the bed this weekend, service cant make it til Mon so we've been wearing jackets inside. Been using my daughter's hair dryer to warm up my rdwc water lol. Could have happened in the dead of winter so I'm not complaining too much.

I feel you dude. The ignitor on our furnace shit the bed this weekend, service cant make it til Mon so we've been wearing jackets inside. Been using my daughter's hair dryer to warm up my rdwc water lol. Could have happened in the dead of winter so I'm not complaining too much.
Man that sucks, that happened to me last winter in like January, but i have a pellet stove i use for my main heat source so i was still warm, i just couldn't keep my grow warm, or my pipes from freezing lmao.
We improvise when we need to though lol.

My future RDWC will have a aquarium heater in it just in case.
My grow room is in my unheated shop so this and my overindulgence in fish stuff had one with an inkbird controller part of my plan.
Most only figure they will get to warm and spend a good buck on chillers.
Heaters are cheap and not used often IMO so a good back up plan.

My future RDWC will have a aquarium heater in it just in case.
My grow room is in my unheated shop so this and my overindulgence in fish stuff had one with an inkbird controller part of my plan.
Most only figure they will get to warm and spend a good buck on chillers.
Heaters are cheap and not used often IMO so a good back up plan.
You're absolutely right, I've been so proud of myself for not needing a chiller that I didn't consider my problem would be keeping it warm enough haha. Usually I just keep a circulation fan pushing warm air from the furnace room down to floor level and it has been gtg.

Man that sucks, that happened to me last winter in like January, but i have a pellet stove i use for my main heat source so i was still warm, i just couldn't keep my grow warm, or my pipes from freezing lmao.
We improvise when we need to though lol.
Yup, part and parcel. Makes springtime a LOT more meaningful lol.

Coil or pilot light? Usually easy to fix. Same with hot water tank.

Probably cleaning corrosion off rather than replacing.

No worries. I have to try before I call. Not always the best or right call.
I think that is what he was trying, to see if it came out of it. It did for a good while so I'm not sweating it. I'll fuck w literally anything else but heating systems/combustibles.

I think that is what he was trying, to see if it came out of it. It did for a good while so I'm not sweating it. I'll fuck w literally anything else but heating systems/combustibles.
My favorite stuff to play with goes boom so i never mind playing with the furnace lol. Mine is propane, so that fucker could really go boom haha.

Things are really filling in over here in the 3x3.

Leaving at 10am for Maine, wont be home until late monday night.
Hopefully they wont mind me popping in 3 hours before lights on to give them a good drink.
Grow is going so well i dont dare let someone else even add water. All the people i know would fuck up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich so just gonna water them a few hours early and call it good.
I just flipped to flower on 420 so theyre gonna be super thirsty here real soon okce stretch starts.

Attachments

• 20230427_222008.jpg
    20230427_222008.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 20230427_222013.jpg
    20230427_222013.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Absolutely zero fungus gnats this run thanks to the harvest hero perlite because it comes preloaded with diatomaceous earth. These are probably the healthiest my plants have ever been going into flower. Any tip burn is due to light because i just got it and havent figured out the sweet spots yet.

I really gotta stop making these impulsive decisions.

Im already stuffed to the gills with plants, so lets pop 3 more right? 🤪
20230505_200317.jpg
Mendels Æther x GDP

Thanks to @SweetLeafGrow for being such a generous dude!
Cant wait to get em going, really hoping for 2 females and a male. Yes, im hoping for a male lol.

Hell yea Bro!
Gonna try to hold off on moving them outside until they show, id like to keep a female inside but its not the end of the world, ive got more beans.
Spread the wealth too and gave my father in law 10 of them. Hes going to run them soon.
The 3 i just dropped last night have cracked open already 😏

Maybe we can try something with tissue culture. I guarantee that any TC I do is free of pests.

I'm definitely going to put this on the future plans board.

I'll do hydro, you do soil, and we'll let the professional joint smoker @Moshmen declare a winner in a blind taste test.
He gets to have all the fun, that Moshster. My next grow is the first one using my own rainwater...with bubbles added 24 hours b4 using. Soil is based on build a soil, but I add perlite and vermiculite, I'm not a purist. The weed I have grown isnt harsh...one strain from Trustfall had the lung expanding tokeahokeus. Sorry to ramble

Attachments

• 20230430_093631.jpg
    20230430_093631.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
How about an aquarium heater as a backup in case this happens again?

3 mendels æther x gdp for my next grow. Decided im going to keep them inside and do this run inside my 2x2.
Still hoping for a male and 2 females, even 2 males and a female would do fine i just wanna make some seeds for the first time since i started growing. If i get a male ill collect some pollen, i have other plants id like to toss some on as well.

Thats Jawbreaker in with them. 20230508_151746.jpg

Not me, I spend money I don't even have! Learned that from the wifey.

What do you need? Maybe I got it kicking around in the basement looking for a home?
Yeah im good at that too, my wife yells at me for it... lol.

I need more promix, and botanicare nutrients/supplements, i just dont have the 150 dollars right now. Gotta dump another 500 in my car Thursday when i get paid, pay my bills, and ill be in the negative again 😏
Life at 25 with 2 kids is rough bro, and then all these people wanna jack prices up, smfh 🤦🏻

Yeah im good at that too, my wife yells at me for it... lol.

I need more promix, and botanicare nutrients/supplements, i just dont have the 150 dollars right now. Gotta dump another 500 in my car Thursday when i get paid, pay my bills, and ill be in the negative again 😏
Life at 25 with 2 kids is rough bro, and then all these people wanna jack prices up, smfh 🤦🏻
I hear you. This inflation is a bitch unless you are a 1%er.

What botanicare stuff do you use?

I hear you. This inflation is a bitch unless you are a 1%er.

What botanicare stuff do you use?
Isnt that a fact man.

Ive been using their Pureblend Pro grow, bloom and liquid karma.

I have a whole gallon of bloom here i just opened so i only need grow and karma. I gotta find a side hussle lmao

Ive been using their Pureblend Pro grow, bloom and liquid karma.

I have a whole gallon of bloom here i just opened so i only need grow and karma. I gotta find a side hussle lmao
I found the older botanicare trio on sale. Used to be $75 now $25.

But Karma just jumped to $35 1L before tax!😱

Back
Top Bottom