Welcome to my garden!

did your kids have a fun time today? that place looked cool AF.. let your kids know they got it too easy and this is what it could be like!!! hehe
It was fun, but my youngest complained the entire time we were there.
He was hot, his legs hurt, he wanted to sit down, go home, he was all over the place lol.

Shiiit.that is a biggen 😃.I’d b near turning all lights and stuff off in my house sitting in the dark cookin tea on an open fire if I had that .🤣🤣🤣🤣.how much was that one..remember our dollars about 66 cents against the greenback 🥹

Shiiit.that is a biggen 😃.I’d b near turning all lights and stuff off in my house sitting in the dark cookin tea on an open fire if I had that .🤣🤣🤣🤣.how much was that one..remember our dollars about 66 cents against the greenback 🥹
This one was 250 USD, so like what, about 400 Australian? I had to install another circuit and everything to run this, it kept tripping the breaker. But I haven't run the circuit permanently yet.
The line comes from the breaker down the wall and under my bed to a box and outlet.... I know I know totally not safe or up to code but I don't wanna climb under my trailer this time of year 🤣

Something like that 😃 .we have ausclimate ones here.the one I had me 👀 on was 760watt but over 700 bucks..yours is great value for money Goody..
It's the best one I've had.
Wish i spent the extra 40 bucks tho and got the one with the pump so I could just pump the condensate outside

Same.mine fills up sometimes and catches me out before I get the chance to empty it.I should just drill a hole and run the drainpipe to outside of the room.i guess I’m lazy 🤣

Same.mine fills up sometimes and catches me out before I get the chance to empty it.I should just drill a hole and run the drainpipe to outside of the room.i guess I’m lazy 🤣
I can't find my female end of hose for my old dehu, so I gotta get a new hose and just elevate it so it can dump into a 5g bucket instead of the 15 pint tank that's on it. I empty it at like 12am before bed and it's beeping by 6am that it's full again.

The line comes from the breaker down the wall and under my bed to a box and outlet.... I know I know totally not safe or up to code but I don't wanna climb under my trailer this time of year 🤣

man i save chores like that for when i'm totally pissed off at something and on the edge of losing my shit. thats when i do those sucky jobs i hate, going on the roof, under a crawl space, digging a hole... the whole time i cuss out and bitch about what i was pissed off about and before i know it the chore is done and i'm not so mad anymore. gotta be a solo chore though, nobody wants to hear that shit!! :ROFLMAO:

man i save chores like that for when i'm totally pissed off at something and on the edge of losing my shit. thats when i do those sucky jobs i hate, going on the roof, under a crawl space, digging a hole... the whole time i cuss out and bitch about what i was pissed off about and before i know it the chore is done and i'm not so mad anymore. gotta be a solo chore though, nobody wants to hear that shit!! :ROFLMAO:
Man, I know the size of the spiders under this place.... it's better left a winter job 😂

Man, I know the size of the spiders under this place.... it's better left a winter job 😂

giphy.webp

just hope the cat don't chew on the wire!!!

Back
Top Bottom