Welcome to my garden!

Hoping it was just time of year for your clone problems.
Who's getting cloned?
Agreed man!
I'm going to be using @Bandit420s method of cloning, he sent me his retired cloner last fall and I gave it a test drive last week, no leaks or anything so it's all set to go.

I'm going to be taking cuts off the
Grape Gasoline
Mac Dragon bx-1
Zamal Dreams
Sirius Black
Future 1

The DFG won't be ready to clone until after stretch most likely so I'll get those then if I want to keep them, not sure tho as I have a bunch of those seeds still.

Watching Fab Rats on YouTube and they are putting a 2019 6 speed 6.2l LT1 from a Camaro into a 55 chevy 210. 20240527_210923.jpg
That's a lot of motor for what that car originally had, it is gonna RIP when they get done

I was gonna keep the Hot Glue too but it's been a real temperamental asshole for a few weeks now. View attachment 59414
She gets really angry when the tent goes over 80° which is just uncalled for imo lol.

Never clone the Karen’s.
I'm going to respectfully disagree.

1717100881109.png
It's about the big picture.
Joking aside some of my runts or questionable plants have proven their value at flower.

I was gonna keep the Hot Glue too but it's been a real temperamental asshole for a few weeks now. View attachment 59414
She gets really angry when the tent goes over 80° which is just uncalled for imo lol.
We had the same problem with a gg4 at the farm everytime we ran it indoor.didnt like the warm temps.it was fine outside and indoor below 80.that hot glue proubly has gg4 in it too?

We had the same problem with a gg4 at the farm everytime we ran it indoor.didnt like the warm temps.it was fine outside and indoor below 80.that hot glue proubly has gg4 in it too?
It does,
so hot glue is by Sofem genetics. It is The Kragle x Panty Shot.
The Kragle is GG4 x Plushberry.
Panty Shot is Plushberry x Ace Of Spade.

So there is gg4 in the lineage, how much gg4 is expressed in this pheno, idk 🤷🏻

Jeff has been dealing with some pretty serious health issues, last I heard he was working hard to catch up. Are you on his email list? I've heard he is updating folks through that list.
Yeah we talked like 10 days ago, my order was one that was stolen from his post office. I just don't have a tracking number and I'm just super nazi when I know something is coming because people steal my mail constantly so it's just a constant worry til they're in my hands lol.

Hhmph. Still waiting on my 420 order from dfg.. W T fuuhhhhkk

me too.. paid on april 5th actually. just hoping he makes good on it. i don't know squat about dfg, i just ordered it because of all of the peeps here. so i bought the second most expensive pack of seeds ever in my life so i'm really hoping the bud is the second best weed i ever smoked too.

and now with the contest i get a second pack, i was hoping i could lean on you and other dfg growers here to choose something, last time i chose by the name exclusively.

me too.. paid on april 5th actually. just hoping he makes good on it. i don't know squat about dfg, i just ordered it because of all of the peeps here. so i bought the second most expensive pack of seeds ever in my life so i'm really hoping the bud is the second best weed i ever smoked too.

and now with the contest i get a second pack, i was hoping i could lean on you and other dfg growers here to choose something, last time i chose by the name exclusively.
You'll have to email or dm him here, hes pretty sure a bunch of orders got stolen when he dropped them off at the post office.
He'll make good on it for sure, it just might be a minute lol.

If I were buying more from him I'd go for anything crossed to Haole Moonshine or Orange Dreams. They're 2 really solid strains of his that everyone raves about.

The garlic stash v21 is looking/smelling promising just in veg alone.

You'll have to email or dm him here, hes pretty sure a bunch of orders got stolen when he dropped them off at the post office.
He'll make good on it for sure, it just might be a minute lol.

If I were buying more from him I'd go for anything crossed to Haole Moonshine or Orange Dreams. They're 2 really solid strains of his that everyone raves about.

The garlic stash v21 is looking/smelling promising just in veg alone.

yeah i did the other day, he told me he'd make it right. from everything i hear about the guy i'm not worried. he just spaced it is all, no foul play.

the haole moonshine is the one i ordered. i'll look into what he has with orange dreams... i like the look of those deathstar x cherry moonshine MDK got growing on too.

yeah i did the other day, he told me he'd make it right. from everything i hear about the guy i'm not worried. he just spaced it is all, no foul play.

the haole moonshine is the one i ordered. i'll look into what he has with orange dreams... i like the look of those deathstar x cherry moonshine MDK got growing on too.
His matchmaker genetics collaboration seems to be getting quite the good reviews too.

Here's some Triangle Skunk Shine off Jeff's Discord. IMG_5460.jpgIMG_5283.jpg
Excited fir this strain, I have 4 going in flower real soon.

His matchmaker genetics collaboration seems to be getting quite the good reviews too.

Here's some Triangle Skunk Shine off Jeff's Discord. View attachment 59926View attachment 59927
Excited fir this strain, I have 4 going in flower real soon.

so i "think" i have it narrowed down to two.. maui mac Dragon (colab project) .. i love when two great companies get together to make something that compliments both and usually lean that way!!

between that and orange stash "lisa" and i kinda been snooping at Zamal Dreams, and i also like the sound of white larry!!! but leaning maui mac for now!!

so i "think" i have it narrowed down to two.. maui mac Dragon (colab project) .. i love when two great companies get together to make something that compliments both and usually lean that way!!

between that and orange stash "lisa" and i kinda been snooping at Zamal Dreams, and i also like the sound of white larry!!! but leaning maui mac for now!!
The Maui Mac looks and sounds killer.

Got a new toy coming tomorrow 🤗
SweetLeaf sent me a Volcano digit🌋 😍 gonna test it out with some gorilla butter when it gets here tomorrow!
I've wanted one for so friggen long I feel like a kid in a candy store and it's not even here yet😂

Got a new toy coming tomorrow 🤗
SweetLeaf sent me a Volcano digit🌋 😍 gonna test it out with some gorilla butter when it gets here tomorrow!
I've wanted one for so friggen long I feel like a kid in a candy store and it's not even here yet😂
This originally came from @smoke and about that same time, I ended up with two of these. Glad to pass it along to someone who will put it to good use 👊

I love mine and use it often.

Back
Top Bottom